tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bob Bigalow/Skinwalker ranch

Brook
    Brook

Bob Bigalow/Skinwalker ranch Empty Bob Bigalow/Skinwalker ranch

Post  Brook Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 am

If you've not seen this show with Jesse Ventura have a look. It's pretty interesting.

IN the world of conspiracy this is something to keep an eye on. At 10:10 to 10:30 in the video they mention "Uncle Jack" Sarfatti.

Jack states:

" What they summarized is completely true. I mean the story told to me March 18, 2004 in London that Bigelow confirmed in essence in 2010. I was told by a CIA officer in 2004 to lie low on the story, which I did. So there is something real about it after all. Exactly what remains to be investigated. I was given a lot of details by the French woman from Paris, but I don't know how accurate they are. Nick Cook was in the room with me as well as Grant Stapleton."

Screen capture from Jesse Ventura's TV show on alleged alien fire fight at Mr Bigelow's Utah Skinwalker Ranc

Bob Bigalow/Skinwalker ranch 12262_10151356441882323_625120556_n

In April the controversy and statements made by Uncle Jack developed a turned down interview with Jesse:

Creep Show Weirdness at Skinwalker Ranch? Or why I turned down an interview with "Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory"

An Investigation Into Spy Games Surrounding the UFO Mystery and Paranormal Act

http://stargate007.blogspot.com/2012/04/creep-show-weirdness-at-skinwalker.html

Interesting article in late February connected to this video:

LAST UPDATE 02/29/2012 06:46 PM CDT

(STARpod.org) -- It sounds like a Hollywood plot for a 21st century remake of Earth versus the Flying Saucers.

San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti claims to have heard the rumor while visiting London in 2004, while in the company of Nick Cook, the well known aerospace journalist from the private intelligence publisher Janes Information Group.

"I was asked by the 'CIA' not to pursue the story in 2004, but now Bigelow has (allegedly, it seems) opened Pandora's Box on the story."

Sarfatti came forward with the rumor following a remark made by billionaire space maven Bob Bigelow to the New York Times about the dangers of UFOs:

"People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data."

The New York Times had interviewed Bigelow about his recent efforts to build a private space station. In the article, Bigelow was quoted about the lethality of the UFO phenomena, but the basis for Bigelow's statement was not pursued.

According to Sarfatti, the rumor of a battle between Bob Bigelow's employees and otherworldly beings was provided by a mysterious French woman, who was accompanied by a body guard carrying a mystery briefcase allegedly containing "some kind of 'psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology."

Rest of the article here:

http://starpod.org/news/1006121.htm#continue

Last edited by Brook on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Bob Bigalow/Skinwalker ranch Empty Re: Bob Bigalow/Skinwalker ranch

Post  Brook Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:10 am

Adding the 800 pound gorilla in the room....

DARPA meeting for 100 Year Starship Symposium

The discussion, which ranged from the impractical (giant, expensive nuclear powered rockets) to the improbable (antimatter powered engines), to the possibly impossible (worm holes, warp drives, and other ideas from science fiction), hit a roadblock when the topic of extraterrestrial visitors was raised by 72 year old rogue San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti. Sarfatti is no stranger when it comes to over-the-top speculative physics based on reverse engineering alleged machines from somewhere "out there" -- but his virtual saucer crashed and burned when he posed the question to the panel.

"[Physicist] John Cramer calls on me to ask the Pundits -- Ken Olum, Marc Millis, Eric Davis, Harold White & some Sci Fi writer I never heard of -- a question. I ask: What about the 800 pound gorilla in the room, flying saucers?"

At this point the UFO topic crashed and burned.

According to Sarfatti, in response to his flying saucer question, "Marc Millis [who once ran NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program] tries to side-step the question diplomatically. I press on and ask Eric Davis to give his position (knowing full well what it is of course) and he says 'no comment'. My point being, of course, is that the saucer 'high strangeness' -- Eric's term in a published paper -- is evidence for actual warp drive and stargates here on Earth. Indeed Eric wrote a report about aliens leaving a stargate on Bob Bigelow's Skinwalker Ranch in Utah. Even today Eric works for Hal Puthoff who has a deep interest in the saucer issue. What's wrong with this picture?

"I was the UFO ranter," wrote Sarfatti.

"The whole point of my talk and my later 'rant' was that all this talk of conventional craft moving through space is not how we will get to the stars and beyond," added Sarfatti, "My point about the UFOs is that they are data that we have been contacted by advanced intelligences, possibly us back from the future, and that tells us that warp and wormhole are practical in spite of all the naysayers. All of the propulsion discussed at DARPA-NASA is good for space exploration inside our solar system but not outside it."

Rest of the article: http://www.starpod.org/news/1110063.htm#.UMH3c4YbBcq

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 am