tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

All effected by the quantum shift happening

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

All effected by the quantum shift happening Empty All effected by the quantum shift happening

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Just sayin lol Nutbar mother earth is ready to pop...shes like get this thing out of me waiting for the water to break! The baby is getting huge! not much room left for kicking and screaming. Be careful playing with phiyer! Well we have been here anchoring this into reality for a while, some for a long long time! Brook Sharing gnosis on a level like very few. You can see it now all over the world, all the talk about war and puppet government vs the uprising of the people and spiritual awakening, the shift is taking place in the minds of men. Double Thumbs Up

lol!

Have a nice day avalovers

MERLIN JT! MAAT UFO2
    IFFW Big Grin 2
    magamud
    magamud

All effected by the quantum shift happening Empty Re: All effected by the quantum shift happening

Post  magamud Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Holy Mackeral,
    All those who suffered for Christ through time.

The dead will rise....
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

All effected by the quantum shift happening Empty Re: All effected by the quantum shift happening

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Well do you get the feeling that the masses are losing their minds? Because they dont have a solid frame work for what it means to be alive and how to live life! It appears to me as if humanity is stuck on the hamster wheel of doom in the death grip of the banks! There are real agents of change here but they must work extra hard against the puppet masters and the old world order and also from the nabs infected new age crowed who wont stop talking about love and light dear ones with out a proper basis in the science and facts of the changes that are happening. Lets not forget the fake truth seekers who like to pose for the camera and make up fake ufo stories and whistle blower propaganda! Sounds like a few projects are about to get smashed! lmao! JT!

Big Grin 2
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 pm

So anyone elses notice that the rest of the world has lost their minds and are searching for answers that they are unable to accept! Nutbar Humanity is lost and many are listening to fake truth seekers and lying whistle blowers! Whistle Oh well... I did my own research for myself to learn and have spent a great deal of time sharing some of the amazing information and data that was shared with me from some friends! Brook They took the time to speak to me directly and what was shared will blow your mind! UFO2

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Well the life force pressures of the past few days lol if thats what you want to call it has been rather really intense. Big Grin 2 You can see the world losing it lol they even had a little bit of a lame fake shouting match in ottawa where the frauds and shills lurk in the darkness and shadows created by the lightness and reverse shadows but they can not see this! Well they can see this...but the this that they cant see is not the same this as that! Thubs Up

UFO2

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am