tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK.

Floyd
    Floyd

Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK. Empty Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK.

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:17 am

Net closes around Elite and celebrity paedophile rink in UK.
    Centering around the grotesque UK TV personality Jimmy Saville and as yet 'unnamed' Downing Street politicians.

This is a particularly good rant especially at the end when he has a go at the sinister and gigantic companies destroying the planet.

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK. Empty Re: Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK.

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:00 am

Oh wow! some serious claims about some sick individuals. If these are true these sick individuals will be held accountable for crimes against humanity. Several more reasons why the old world order is dying and we are taking over!

When i went to reply the server could not be found... MOA was offline for a second and i lost my post! Anyway good luck!

JT Candle in the Wind
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK. Empty Re: Net closes around elite and celebrity paedophile ring in UK.

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxDaXWHaGo&feature=related

Powerful Paedophile Ring Linked to Parliament Exposed

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Of course powerful elite individuals will always be protected.

The guy who made the initial allegations has now 'retracted' his initial allegation. Phone call no doubt.

The good news is what goes around comes around.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 am