tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

“There Will Be No Election”

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

“There Will Be No Election”  Empty “There Will Be No Election”

Post  Carol Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:33 pm

“There Will Be No Election”  Confirmation
    “There Will Be No Election”
    Anonymous
    I got a call from our ministry team today and they said an elderly lady, one of the group from Alabama where they minister, had a very mysterious encounter. Saturday the 20th of October she was on the freeway and saw a man on the side of the road who looked kind of out of place…no car around, and she said the Lord told her to pick him up. She said she felt like it must have been a mistake that the Lord wouldn’t tell her to do that and kept going for a couple miles until he said it again. So she said she went back and stopped….he opened her back door and she told him if he wanted to rob her or murder her she had nothing and he said, “no ma’am, I have no intentions of that.” So he got in and was quiet so she asked where he wanted to go… he answered, “two more exits.”

She asked him what he thought of the elections and Obama he said, “there will be no election.”

She said, “what?”

He said it again and added that there was going to be “two major things happen in the US and there would be no election.” She was startled by this and said, “what?” again. When she looked into the rear view mirror, he was gone.

She pulled over and was very shaken when a State Trooper pulled up and ask if she was OK. She told him, “yes,” and he said, “are you sure?” The elderly lady again answered, “yes.”

He started to walk away but turned around and said, “you are kinda pale are you sure you are OK?”

She said, “if I told you what just happened you wouldn’t believe me.” He replied, “try me,” so she told him.

When she was finished telling him of her encounter he said, “ma’am, you are the 3rd one to have had this happen in the past two weeks.”

Story at: http://beforeitsnews.com/election-2012/2012/10/there-will-be-no-election-sounds-like-the-lord-is-trying-to-tell-us-something-2446142.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

“There Will Be No Election”  Empty Re: “There Will Be No Election”

Post  mudra Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Who, What, When , Where , How , Why ?
    This story does'nt stand the trivium test Carol.

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm

No it doesn't. But I have to say it ties into a number of other reports I've been reading about the election possibly being post-phoned. I just find this whole thing very curious. We know the weather was manipulate. Why? Why now? Who did it? What was the underlying intention to help create such a devestating storm that spanned over 900 miles with an aftermath in the billions. I just don't know what to think. I was informed that even thought the fix had been in for Obama it was switched to Romney by the Bushes. Who knows what's going on anymore because this election clearly demonstrates how the nation is almost evenly split down the middle.

With this story we don't know if it's real. If it is we don't know if it's supernatural or something else contrived by some type of advanced technology. I just posted it because it baffled me.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 am

The 2013 Scenario, just to be on the safe side, please

Suggestion… Vote with the Light… Vote for the Light…
    by kauilapele

This is probably a short post. It's sort of a channeled post, but I'm not sure exactly where it's going, or how it's going.

Every four years in the U.S., it becomes "massive political baloney and presidential election time". So this year is another one.

There's always a bunch of things and people to vote for. Most who read this can likely "guess" who I have voted for this year, in the presidential part. Yes, I've already voted. So much quieter and less cluttered than on the actual "election day". That's my take on it. Vote early, and vote often! (sorry, they actually only let you vote once here).

My parents told me once that around Kennedy/Nixon election, there was a comedian who parodied certain radio (or TV) ads that encouraged "getting out to vote". It said, "Please get out to vote. Vote for the Kennedy of your choice, but vote."

Now I do things this way. The last few elections I know very little about the actual details about the candidates. Sometimes I read a few things. But in the end, I follow this guideline...

"Vote with the Light... Vote for the Light..."

So whoever shows up using Higher Guidance (with the Light), whoever appears to my Higher Discernment to be working "with the Light", and would assist bringing more Light to the planet, that's who I vote for.

That's all I can say right now. You can read tonnes of articles about this one, that one, this other one, that other one. And that's great, if that's your thing.

But for me it's simple...

"Vote with the Light... Vote for the Light..."

[comments open 24 hours; however, I will not leave up any comments that promote any one candidate over another. Thank you.]
    kauilapele | 2012/10/30 at 23:24 | Tags: vote | Categories: energies, Kauilapele message, new energies | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-46D
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:23 pm

We Are You wrote:The 2013 Scenario, just to be on the safe side, please

It's sort of a channeled post, but I'm not sure exactly where it's going, or how it's going.

This not only sums up the channeled nabs but sums up the state of the election and government in general as the people are well aware of the frauds and shills who call them selves leaders. They are bottom feeders and could not come up with a creative idea of their own outside of ways to destroy life! So keep reading someone elses words that keep telling you to listen to you own words and then post some one elses words telling me i should listen to myself lol. It is highly obvious to me that 7 billion souls sort of do not know where its going or how its going! Im going to vote with the guns of avalon and we are taking over the government!

I AM NOT HUMAN I AM AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL TALKING TO YOU WRITE NOW!!! ALL WORLD LEADERS MUST ADDRESS MY TEAMS WORK!!!

INTER DIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE WORLDS!!! THE STAR GATES ARE ABOUT TO OPEN!!! HELLO!!!

JT Candle in the Wind

Boxer

Ban

Blink

YOU COULD AT LEAST PUT THIS CHANNELED NABS INSIDE OF QUOTES!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!

YOU STILL HAVE NOT ADDED MUCH OF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS TO ANY OF THIS ON M.O.A.!!!

YOU JUST GET SPOON FEED INFORMATION FORM SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN SPAM IT HERE!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:38 pm

mudra wrote:Who, What, When , Where , How , Why ?

cheers

Ok now were getting somewhere...very well said Mudra!

Carol, Well i never did trust someone named anonymous to do much for me lol but i guess it could be, a bit a strange fear based start to the story by some old lady and turns into disappearing people. When I read that part it reminded me that these types of things can happen as I have seen similar paranormal type of things in life having been studying the cosmic logos and the consciousness of it. anyway that's a story for another day.

As far as the message that was given to this woman i mean really? What are these two mystery events? lol She asked him what and gets no reply, well what good is that?

It obvious to me that the real revolution is taking its tole on the fakes and liars in the government and media as well as those who have tried to infiltrate the spiritual evolution and the metaphysical ufo research feild!

I am voting with light write now! THE GOVERNMENT IS DEFUNCT!!! Election or no election it is over!!! have a nice day :) JT!

UFO2

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 pm

WAS THIS HURRICANE MADE BY HARRP!!! WAS IT PART OF THE INSANE NWO LAST ATTEMPTS AT CONTROL OF THEIR LOSING BATTLE AND CONSTANT STRUGLE TO REMAIN IN POWER OF THE MATRIX THAT IS DEAD!!!

THE CIRCUS HAS BEEN DELAYED!

Sandy could still postpone presidential election as millions remain without power

http://rt.com/usa/news/sandy-postpone-election-storm-683/

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:07 am