tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

THE END OF PROJECT SCAM A LOT!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

THE END OF PROJECT SCAM A LOT!!! Empty THE END OF PROJECT SCAM A LOT!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 am

THE END OF PROJECT SCAM A LOT!!! Julie-mitchell2

In response to the article (and I use that term loosely) I will point out that the author of said piece Julie Mitchell is none other than Kerry Cassidy, founder of the fraudulent group called "Project Camelot" more like "Project Scam-a-lot" but that's for you to decide. Her partner involved in that fraud who we though before to be Frank Giffords turns out after we received much higher quality footage to evaluate, to be none other than David Icke. If you know anything about what I've been working on rest assured that is a lie as well. So I could go into her story line by line and waste your time (and might if I get a few free moments) but for now understand this is a person that has posted on my facebook account that she believes I'm Dee Snider from the band Twisted Sister, and prior to that said I am none other than Steven Baldwin. Those thing aside when she is accusing me of here lacks any bit of logic since she is stating that I am a deputy that works for the Pima County Sheriff Dupniks office. If you are even remotely familiar with my work you will be just now picking yourself up off the floor after falling from not being able to breath due to laughing. I am the person that is EXPOSING Dupnik and all the other crooks and conspirators associated with the Pima county Sheriffs office, and have produced over 200 videos outlining and identifying their top officers and neighboring Sheriffs like ARPAIO who is David Rockefeller Jr.. If I was an employee of their organization, the same organization that has publicly stated how angry they are with my work you would think that , oh I don't know maybe ONE of them would recognize me as an employee since my face is on all my videos? I know its funny but not as funny as this...

What she is really mad about is she has been exposed and soon the people will learn about it and that will be the end to her and her Project Scam-a-lots friends meal ticket.

And one more thing Julia Annette Mitchell may be her birth name no one ever said it wasn't. But what I do say is that person whoever it is uses pseudonyms and two of them are listed below. So call her friends all you want as they will say she is who she is but what they wont say is that they know the additional personalities she is using, could be because they don't know or they know completely. All I KNOW is based on the actions of the person. I could care less what they refer to themselves as.

If she did her homework she would know that I posted videos the same day as the Giffords event (about the Giffords event) from my condo in Dallas. If she wants to question that I'm in Dallas let me refer you to the other videos on m asd y account where I'm standing outside my front door with the video camera, while showing the TV screen that had the implosion of the Dallas Stadium. The reason for the video was to show how sound traveled and you can hear the sounds of the explosions as they reach my condo. PLUS you can also watch the videos of the hail and snow storms we had during the crazy weather last year.

DEBATE THAT BILL AND KERRY!!! BAN MY TEAM AND WE WILL SMASH YOU INTO OBLIVION!!! I TOLD YOU YA WOULD BURN IN HELL BILL AND RICHARD FOR THE $#!* YOU TRIED! AND NOW YOU CAN SEE WHO IS FROM THE REAL AVALON BECAUSE WE STAND FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVE UP!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT NAMESTE

POSTED AS IS VERIFY IT FOR YOUR SELF THANK YOU
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE END OF PROJECT SCAM A LOT!!! Empty Re: THE END OF PROJECT SCAM A LOT!!!

Post  Carol Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 pm

So JT, I don't think these two photos are the same person. The eyebrows are different along with the part in the hair. The lips are different with the upper lip being fuller for Julie and her jawline more angular. Also, Kerry's front left tooth overlaps a bit onto the tooth next to it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Well i can not verify this photo... but i do have some inside information about a few things that happened with info going missing...so if this photo is fake then what the heck is going on. Not much i guess...humanity just spinning its wheels lost in the matrix of death stuck on the hamster wheel of doom! Have a nice day anyway Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 am

JT, Who do you work for??? Still kicking Dick???
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 am

They are TWO different people.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Well its still the end!!! :) I had just stumbled onto this through one of the chat netwroks.... www.wellaware1.com is the site that this image originated from...however after the funny business that actually went down at projects avalon and camelot i got enough of my own info to know to be wise.

Thank you for the reply.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:18 pm

One is my ex wife and the other is my ex ex wife

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:58 am