tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference

mudra
    mudra

Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference Empty Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference

Post  mudra Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas conference : fungi, mycology , mushrooms

Part 1/6

Love Always
    mudra
    E.T.
    E.T.

Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference Empty Re: Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference

Post  E.T. Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:48 am

Mushrooms are indeed very interesting, thank you for this Mudra . I've done little research work on medicinal properties of mushrooms in local biotope in my school days but since then, lots more have been found .
    They are very strange kind of organisms compared to plants and animals, for example and one that has been first and long suspected ( even by some 'evolutionary scientists' ) to come to this planet from outer space .

We are lucky in a sense if they do not find this, earthly environment, completely natural though else we might soon find ourselves overgrown by huge mashrooms and some of their forms are very resistant to any other biological forms and even chemicals.

They are beautiful and also very strange things ..

Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference Herz
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference Empty Re: Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am

Ahhh Yes - The Mushroom was used heavy in Majicks conducted by the Mushroom Cult...

Symbols of It are the Turban & The Beret to name a couple.

Other Cults of Note are the Saturnian, Solar & Lunar Cults...

Sorry - I just felt like putting that Trivia in here. Hope You don't Mind Dear Sister...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Ahhh Yes - The Mushroom was used heavy in Majicks conducted by the Mushroom Cult...

Sorry - I just felt like putting that Trivia in here. Hope You don't Mind Dear Sister...

Wink

Of course I don't dear brother Mycologist Paul Stamet at the 10th Lohas Conference Icon_sunny

The mushroom cult has been traced back to prehistoric times.
    It is in the Sahara desert in Tassili that the oldest
    representations of hallucinogenic mushrooms are to be found.
    These date back to 7000-9000 years ago as shown on the rock art.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm