tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
standauffish
ClearWater
Seashore
Carol
monique
TRANCOSO
spiritwarrior
Floyd
eMonkey
mudra
E.T.
Mercuriel
16 posters

Posting News Articles

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Posting News Articles - Page 3 Empty Re: Posting News Articles

Post  NANUXII Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:07 am

Hi All , this is sort of news that was shared with me , Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd are astrologically alligned to the central race ir we have a clear line to their energetic belt. The benefit of this is that you can send out and manifest during this time , the gap is listening and you can put intention directly into the belt.

So make a wish or two !

its a great time !

Peace
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:21 pm

NANUXII wrote:Hi All , this is sort of news that was shared with me , Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd are astrologically alligned to the central race ir we have a clear line to their energetic belt. The benefit of this is that you can send out and manifest during this time , the gap is listening and you can put intention directly into the belt.

So make a wish or two !

its a great time !

Peace

What is that central race all about Nanu ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Nice to know. My wishes are harmony, smooth transitions, planet clean-up of pollution, balance, expansion of compassion, clean up of political and financial corruption (GCR), "right action", moral and spiritually ethical business practices, good and improving one's health, release of free energy producing technologies to the global population.. for starters

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:59 pm

these guys seem to be on the level.

http://cecaust.com.au/

have a looksy

N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:48 pm

This is awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7f1t9y9a0
    Billions in Change Official Film

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:22 am

whats ISIS really about ?

its a us funded group that gathers mercinaries and puts them all in one place, they are there to unite the muslim / middle eastern states to form up against a common enemy. This is happening right now under Russian guidance.

Once they defeat ISIS the middle eastern united faction will turn its back on the us and let its foot hold fizzle off into nothingness. But they will have achieved their goal , stabilise the middle east under one faction, most the mercinaries will be gone which is part of the plan.

Im betting the new currency with take in 2017 in june july about 6 months after the middle east new regieme is established ... if the current roll out hits its target , once this goes ahead it will be a forum to introduce a one world backed currency. This will take till about 2019 so you still have time to stock up on slv and gld while the spot is low.

or

I could be completely wrong ... hmmm

N

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:16 am

NANUXII wrote:whats ISIS really about ?  

its a us funded group that gathers mercinaries and puts them all in one place, they are there to unite the muslim / middle eastern states to form up against a common enemy. This is happening right now under Russian guidance.

Once they defeat ISIS the middle eastern united faction will turn its back on the us and let its foot hold fizzle off into nothingness. But they will have achieved their goal , stabilise the middle east under one faction, most the mercinaries will be gone which is part of the plan.

Im betting the new currency with take in 2017 in june july about 6 months after the middle east new regieme is established ... if the current roll out hits its target , once this goes ahead it will be a forum to introduce a one world backed currency. This will take till about 2019 so you still have time to stock up on slv and gld while the spot is low.

or

I could be completely wrong ... hmmm

N

Not bloody likely. This is one of the things about the US I find deplorable. Basically the US plan was to have control of the world's oil.. specifically the Middle East. Looks like Russia is replacing them within the Mideast in a number of respects.

The BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China) are out to oust the US's control over the global monetary system. Plan B as described by JC Collins is in full effect. The way it has been is that the other nations had to covert to US dollars / petrol dollars to even trade among themselves. They've united to break the US's global financial hold and are trading among themselves using their own currency (Russian & China for example).

There are a number of global financial plans that have been implements beginning at the onset of 2015 with the implementation of Basil III where countries monetary systems are now suppose to be asset back (gold, silver, natural resources) as compared to fiat backed (thin air where someone like the Federal Reserve, a private "for profit" bank just prints money when they need it and designed to create debt for the borrowers, results in the decrease of value of the $). With Basil III there will be a Global Currency Reset where the various nations will come out with their new asset backed currency. The goal is to have transparency in the banking system where funds can be tracked as compared to being hijacked. The goal is to clean up corruption which is also bankrupting other nations.

In addition, the IMF (International Monetary Fund) plans to make China the 2nd world's reserve currency leveling the playing field against the US $. This is Plan B. The vote is scheduled for Nov 30th. During the past year or two one can read in the news about all of the friends China is making to position themselves onto the global financial stage. They too have been tasked with cleaning up corruption within their own country as well. The vote is to include China's currency in the IMF. "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 188 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world."

The Global Currency Reset has been like a can kicked down the road by the US who will lose control of the world's monetary system once implemented. Basically, the value of the US dollar outside of the US will devalue whereas the value of other countries currencies may increase. Switzerland took their ball in hand and increased their currency by 30% choosing not to wait for the GCR given how the US "financial cabal" keeps stalling so as to maintain control of the value of the US $. Inside the US the dollar will still be 1:1, so the US general public won't feel the pinch as they are already suffering with how the price of services (medical, gas, oil, frankenfood, energy) continue to rise where as their paychecks stay at the same level or decrease. This has had a major impact on the US resulting in various companies are now outsourcing to other countries (specifically India, China and south of the equator nations to get cheap labor, where they can continue to increase their profits at the expense of financially gutting the US's middle class).

Basically the world is run by businesses who's bottom line is how much more $ can they squeeze out of the world's population.

Due to this ongoing practicing of financially exploiting the world's population, along with various nations, these other nations got together and came up with a plan to get out of debt and have more control over their own nations natural resources. They also wanted to get out from under the US financial control and domination.

As to whether or not there will be a global currency.. maybe down the road, but not yet. The UK, Switzerland, Denmark and Sweden always had their own currency and are financially stable. However for those who are following what is going on with Syria and the refugees fleeing to various nations, there are also terrorists fleeing into these other countries who are out to destabilizing some of these countries. I think Sweden got hit hard, along with France where the Trojan Horse is infiltrating these other nations and putting a huge social/financial burden on them.

I could add more.. maybe later.

"around September of 2013 that we learned that the “BRICS group has announced the creation of a new global bank that will become one of the building blocks of the New Financial System:” For those among you who might not know what the BRICS group is, it is composed of B=Brazil R= Russia I= India C= China and S= South Africa. Many other countries have been in the process of affiliating themselves to this group for a couple of years now to remove themselves from the power of the cabal."

A fascinating story of the Cabal, strangelet and toplet bombs, the “Vail” the “Matrix”and other revealing information. A MUST READ for ALL.

http://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net/the-event/true-matrix-cobra

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:09 am

my angle is, the plan was to give the middle east a common enenmy , so they would unite against them settling the region. This looks like its going to happen , many are changing camp to form up against isis under the russians leadership , i just watched a de breif with Putin and his detail and its impressive the transparancy they communicate.

its so refreshing to watch a leadership speak with conviction and actually make sense. ( even if its part of a greater global agenda )

it makes the us hegemony look like a lot of twiddly arse taddle talers ... i cant even watch us news for a laugh anymore .. actually a tell a lie , i watched it the other day for a few seconds and i did have a chuckle..

so its time folks , sell up and live your life on an island , the greatest gift to all is getting back to nature, cherishing the planet ( and drinking pina colada )

N
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:30 am

Hmmm, I've actually been wondering lately if Putin is being readied to be the 'one world leader' in the NWO. He does seem to be being represented as the 'strong' leader' others are failing at being in the press these days. What do you think?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Check This Out

Sabina <-- pina colada with little blue umbrella

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:04 pm

I think Putin is looking after his country as any leader should , we see very few examples of this these days it seems other leadership is happy to roll over on their people for a margin or favor.

my personal opinion ( not based on any intel ) is he is part of a greater alliance , in order to be in control of a country you have to be at least loosly connected but there are always moments when one will stray from their agendas when the impetus meets timing, he repeatedly asks for his " partners " as he terms other countries to cooperate and join a better global agenda, this is a very respectful man imo. I think he has seen a better way and an opportunity to truly make a difference whilst strengthening his countries wealth. this is a very bold and corageous move for anybody but he has all his ducks in a row and the ruskies are tacticians , they dont bs around with propoganda , they just identify , research and act, very clear cut and methodical.

So as far as results go we see clearly he is making a positive difference.

Look at his response to the russin plane bombing, he has issued a 50 Million reward for information leading to the capture of the people responsible,

thats impressive and no wonder his popularity poll is at 90%.

i feel like he has no hidden agenda.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:32 am

my curiocities are

when they have identified who supplied them with arms , why is that not followed up ?

they know who is the manufacturer , why is it not followed up ?

they bomb a volunteir hospital yet nothing is done .. the blood on the hands of those who are indifferent will feel the bell toll and the pendulum swing towards their mid side and in that they shall be judged into their new realm ... so be it ! amen

N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:35 pm

here is a good example of Putin and how he communicates , see if he is convincing not only in his manner but in his logic.

then you decide ( generally speaking , nobody specific ) juxtaposed what else is on offer, what gives you confidense and where that confident future lies.

hugs

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 am

I've like Putin for a long time for a variety of reasons. It's also interesting to note how China and Russia have become friends and economic trade partners. He's a leader where as ever since JFK all US presidents have been puppets of the cabal with rigged elections and the take over of the government by major corporations. The US was out to control the Middle East beginning with the first Bush president. Looks like the tables have been turned with Russia positioning itself into the lead position.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm