tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Aquaries1111
Carol
6 posters

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts Empty Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

Post  Carol Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 am

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou -

Your 'spamming' posts has been an ongoing problem for months and something I get regular complaints about, which is why I asked the two of you to place your spamming in threads you personally create and not to spam others threads. You're on notice that any spamming of other's threads will be deleted. In addition, any complaints with respect to your spamming that I miss (as I tend not to ready your posts) will be followed up on - where those posts will be deleted as well. Please be courteous of other members and only post a personal comment when posting in a thread someone else has created.

WeAreYou - rarely do you post any personal comment. Perhaps this is a time to rethink how you wish to communicate with other members on the forum.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts Empty Re: Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes noted Carol,

I haven't deliberately been spamming any threads and if any have been spammed lately I do apologize.. Again, out in the open is best and if there is a complaint about me I sure would like to know by who, and which thread and what post because I have absolutely no idea.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts Empty Re: Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

Post  Carol Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you Deborah for your response. It's my hope we all get along and continue to work out differences with an attitude of mutual respect.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Just a reminder you two. I'm getting complaints again from different members and notice spamming in threads that are not on topic. Please respect others and don't spam in threads someone else created.

And WAY - the humor thread is suppose to be funny.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 pm

I don't know what you are talking about Carol.. The only posts I have made lately have been on my own created threads and one on WAY's.. and all within context.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:36 pm

WAY is the individual I'm consistently getting complaints about regarding spamming various threads - not you Deborah. Perhaps you can persuade him to stop this practice.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:49 am

Its not only about spamming, but ignoring dialogs & setting subtile/sublime egofrontiers,
    building up blockages to dialog and thinking, its just tiresome reflection of some
    serius flaws in our teamspirit, truthconnection and habitual processing...

And Deborah dear Loove, please change your endless long headlines, because they take
    each about10 sec to roll down the overwiew, which robs us each more than a minute each day!!!!
    Than ihad it rather youpick some lines from this "news" of cosmix and put it personal to start a
    dialog with me or anybody, ifits just your personal dropbox for any extraordinary wordmix,
    and you suggesting someone should may be clearit up for whomever - consider a more
    effective universe with energy optimisation. Anyhow - i think you get it as we are you... Argh
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:04 am

Carol wrote:Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou -

Your 'spamming' posts has been an ongoing problem for months and something I get regular complaints about, which is why I asked the two of you to place your spamming in threads you personally create and not to spam others threads. You're on notice that any spamming of other's threads will be deleted. In addition, any complaints with respect to your spamming that I miss (as I tend not to ready your posts) will be followed up on - where those posts will be deleted as well. Please be courteous of other members and only post a personal comment when posting in a thread someone else has created.

WeAreYou - rarely do you post any personal comment. Perhaps this is a time to rethink how you wish to communicate with other members on the forum.

BRAVO!!!

Die Spam Die Beer
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Eartheart wrote:
    And Deborah dear Loove, please change your endless long headlines,

Gratis for short immediato frolic recognizo brother tho have intrudo on other threado.

Muchos shining illuminato. love sensos bullshitos pletyamungu
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts Empty Aquarius1111 & We Are You Spamming Posts

Post  Jenetta Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Eartheart wrote:

Gratis for short immediato frolic recognizo brother tho have intrudo on other threado.

Pig Latin? Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts 187111
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Eartheart wrote:

Pig Latin? Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts 187111
    pig Latin?
    No...
    The Floyd Latin

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm