tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Mercuriel
SiriArc
mudra
newel
8 posters

A moral duty to inaction and incompetence

Floyd
    Floyd

A moral duty to inaction and incompetence - Page 2 Empty Re: A moral duty to inaction and incompetence

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Jonah wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Jonah wrote:
    Floyd wrote:In some ways humans get a kick out of things ending. End timers suffer from a mass dose of Thanatos complex. Its away of coping with the curse of mortality (for those who have an existential or psycological problem with the inevitability of death).
    They wanna see it happen and they wanna see it hapen big.
    Regarding the cleansing of planet earth by cosmic evolutionary forces..that would be nice but if there was a pole shift or something like that dont tell me you wouldnt be crapping yourself.
    I used to get these recurring dreams years ago when the earth stopped spinning, stars collapses and everything flew from the earth. They were pretty terryfing. The best thing to do is aim all the nuclear weapons in the world at the fundemantalists and put them out of their misery.
    Amen praise the lord

Floyd,
    Perhaps we should stop blaming someone else and start fixing ourselves first... when enough of us have done that than yes ... put in place we all shall be...

I dont think its a question of blame, rather looking at something and then seeing what it is. It feasable to work on ones self and to see what is wrong in the world at the same time. Realistically we do not live in a world where everthing works out because the entire population is working on self.
    Nice idea but it just doesnt worl like that.

Floyd... my final response will be.... that it does work like that..... people can be told how to believe whatever they want.... My intentional focus and goal is to make sure everything works out as it is allowed to... but you can go on living however you/they choose..
    thanks for your final response. Indeed most of the planet is working on self. That is to say..what they can do to gratify it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

A moral duty to inaction and incompetence - Page 2 Empty Re: A moral duty to inaction and incompetence

Post  Carol Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Floyd you make me laugh. Given what we are dealing with in our
    daily life these days it's a real treat to read your posts.
    Jonah... tsk, tsk. Just remember that people who choose to ride
    around on high horses tend to fall further down to the ground. A moral duty to inaction and incompetence - Page 2 Icon_geek

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:27 pm