tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
ceridwen
magamud
mudra
lawlessline
devakas
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
Floyd
14 posters

Planet X | Niburu hoax

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 4 Empty Re: Planet X | Niburu hoax

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Floyd wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I understand Floyd's cynicism and frustration -- and my threads reflect some of this emotion. .

The thing is Oxy im not being cynical. Just rational. Niburu simply is not there period. Game Over

I suggest watching this video by the author mentioned above which helps to take apart Sitchen's poorly researched, erratic and fabricated theories concerning Niburu.

That is in addition to the total absence of any astronomical proof of Niburu.

Its pretty straight forward stuff really.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibiru/nibiru.html
    There is Constructive Rationalism and Cynical Rationalism. I tend to lean toward Liberals who know how to get along with Conservatives. Even if 'Nibiru' doesn't exist (and I don't know this to be the case) the solar system could contain thousands of hollowed-out asteroids, planetoids, and moons. This possibility really isn't that far-fetched. I keep getting the feeling that Sirius-Orion-Aldebaran-????? is VERY concerned with this situation in this solar system. I have no proof -- but that doesn't mean that possibilities can't be realities -- and I try to approximate reality.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Insanely Happy How is that possible when you said Niburu doesn't even exist?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Floyd wrote:
    If something is demonstrably shown to be false and and fear inducing then it is only polite and responsible to shed a little light on that for those who may be in the grip of its fear and dont yet know otherwise.

Helping in separating the weed from the shaff is a valid stand Floyd.

Beyond this I think there is a responsability one has also to take individually for the state of fear itself whether based on facts or fantasized so that when real stuff hits the fan one be able to keep his cool.
    It does'nt make so much difference to me wether fear comes from the impact on Earth of a another planet , the next dollar crash or the sting of a wasp. Peace of presence can be strenghened and is something of value one should aim at.

Love from me

mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 4 Empty PlanetX/Nibiru

Post  Jenetta Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:18 am

(Carol Quote)The bottom line for me is not about fear as we all are born and will die. This is an inevitable fact of what it is to be human. What this adventure is about for me personally is to push me fully to living in the present. After going through the various stages of grief is acceptance. Meaning facing ones own mortality sooner then later can be a good thing.

Wise words Carol...Its really not about whether Planet X or Nibiru is real, nor is it about fear. Being pushed to a place where we can live in the present defies the certitude of death and taxes. One's individual experience/reality is sufficient.

I have a friend who has been stricken by cancer and she is facing her mortality moment by moment, day by day. Watching her suffer has upset me very much. Up to a few days ago I thought she might get through the whole experience...survive. Now seeing the great change in her after a few short weeks I'm not sure she'll make it. The whole point of this 'dance' is to never give up hope. We humans are Spirit and even Floyd can't deny that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As below so above; As above so below
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:53 am

Thank your for sharing your experience Jenetta. I was my hospice care provider for my mother during her battle with cancer and know how difficult it can be. My mom had lost her faith and was afraid. She needed that extra time to come to terms with what she had done in her life. At 87 years of age, just a few days before passing, she said, "I've wasted my whole life." It took her that long to sort out what was really important and realize what she had missed out on - living for the future she missed out on the present. So reading your story leaves me feeling a bit sad, as I miss my mom. I'm glad you can be there for your friend as the time spent together is precious. Flowers Sharing this journey together is important.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 am

mudra wrote:

Helping in separating the weed from the shaff is a valid stand Floyd.
    ra

I would have thought so and we all can help to do that. The good news is that we have people whos contributions i have posted and linked here who have taken the time and commitment to refute the Niburu hoax and they play an important roll. No one has offered any evidence for the existence of Niburu anywhere and certainly not on this thread. Fear is only part of the equation with niburu along with money making and misinfo. Dark forces just lurve fear baby.

Sonetimes to get to truth we first have to negate things.
    Fortunately niburu and its associated nonsense are very easily and comprehensivly negated.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:58 am

Carol wrote: Insanely Happy How is that possible when you said Niburu doesn't even exist?

Niburu is about as real as the hybrid radio active intergalactic chickens that make up its population.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 am

So we know Niburu doesnt exist because there is no astronomical or any other scientific data to prove it. On the other hand, there is much data to disprove itcogently and categorically.

The pseudo astronomical and pseudo archeological evidence provided by Sitchen has also been cogently and categorically torn apart and his fraudulent and uneducated claims, like Niburu have no basis in reality.

It follows then, that his entire alienist mythological fabrication regarding his erratic interpretation of Anunnaki and the Nephilim and a non existent 12th planet, if not a deliberate hoax, is false and no better than schoolboy fantasy.
    All other theories stemming from Sitchen's woeful interpretation and other pseudo scientific nonsense concerning a 'large body' populated by aliens and moving towards Earth collapses hopelessly like a house of cards.

One could say it could even be deliberate misinformation and fear mongering.

Mr. Sitchin contends that the word "nephilim" means "those who came down from above" or "those who descended to earth" or "people of the fiery rockets" (see The Twelfth Planet, pp. vii, 128ff.).

These translations, of course, serve his purpose -- to see the Nephilim as ancient astronauts. As such it is hard to over-estimate the importance of Sitchin's work here - if he's wrong about the meaning of nephilim, much of his overall thesis falls.

Unfortunately for Sitchin, such translations are completely out of step with the Hebrew Bible. Sitchin makes a number of erroneous conclusions about the form and meaning of the word nephilim that I've addressed in this PDF document. What follows is a brief sketch.

Sitchin's Mistakes

Sitchin assumes "nephilim" comes from the Hebrew word "naphal" which usually means "to fall." He then forces the meaning "to come down" onto the word, creating his "to come down from above" translation. In the form we find it in the Hebrew Bible, if the word nephilim came from Hebrew naphal, it would not be spelled as we find it. The form nephilim cannot mean "fallen ones" (the spelling would then be nephulim). Likewise nephilim does not mean "those who fall" or "those who fall away" (that would be nophelim). The only way in Hebrew to get nephilim from naphal by the rules of Hebrew morphology (word formation) would be to presume a noun spelled naphil and then pluralize it. I say "presume" since this noun does not exist in biblical Hebrew -- unless one counts Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, the two occurrences of nephilim -- but that would then be assuming what one is trying to prove! However, in Aramaic the noun naphil(a) does exist. It means "giant," making it easy to see why the Septuagint (the ancient Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible) translated nephilim as gigantes ("giant"). Here is a screen shot (not good quality) of Aramaic naphil(a) from Morris Jastrow's Dictionary of the Targumim, the Talmud Babli and Yerushalmi, and the Midrashic Literature (1903; page 923, or page 243 of 1061 of the online PDF of volume 2).

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nephilim/nephilim.htm

Another interesting website Ian Lawton's rational spirituality states,

This experience proved to be the prototype for one of the major cornerstones of Sitchin’s work: the re-interpretation of a number of key words which appear in ancient texts in various languages. It is this approach, combined with the re-evaluation of archaeological and scientific evidence to support his theories, which led him to such a startling series of conclusions.

There is no doubt that the publication of these books has lead to Sitchin being feted by many as a visionary and scholar, with a 'guru-rating' that is almost off the scale. Indeed his knowledge of ancient Near Eastern history and language at first sight appears so vast that few authors have even attempted to elaborate on his work, let alone dare to criticise it.

But is everything in the garden as rosy as it appears to his many followers? Let us find out by making a more detailed examination.

http://www.ianlawton.com/mes6f.htm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

Video one of a systematic refutation of Sitchen's false and misinformational theories of the non existent Planet Niburu and its inhabitants.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 am

Floyd, I don't understand why you insist someone who has spent years of their life studying this and arrived at conclusions that don't look the best and feels a moral obligation to share them deliberately going out of his way to provide misinformation and create fear mongering. Or that others who also have reached similar conclusions (some noted scientists) doing the same. This isn't much different then the weatherman reporting a huge storm is approaching and those in the area of it's impact need to take measures to prepare. These people just happen to concur PX is there just as much as others concur it is not. Each side, in my personal opinion has good arguments as to why it is or isn't there.

Now there are those who insist it is populated. That is a bit of a stretch for me. However whether is is or it isn't is no cause to go into fear because this is something that is outside of our experience and knowledge. I fully expect the planet to be around in 2016 and the elections to be another issue then as well - only Andrew Basiago claimed it was his turn to be President and he did name Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama as future presidents before they were so maybe he is onto something.

The vast majority of people don't even know about the possibility of a PX. A number of folks who have heard of it think its nonsense. A few folks believe it's a possibility and fewer still are in the wait and see category.

There was a reason we all met at Project Avalon and the primary goal as I recall was to set up ground crews for the possibility of some major earth changes. The way things are proceeding this is happening via weather and major manmade pollution (Gulf of Mexico and Fukashima). So if the threat of PX did anything maybe it just pushed folks to become preppers and that's a good thing dealing with todays earth changes.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:40 am

Carol wrote:

Now there are those who insist it is populated. That is a bit of a stretch for me. However whether is is or it isn't is no cause to go into fear because this is something that is outside of our experience and knowledge. I fully expect the planet to be around in 2016 and the elections to be another issue then as well -

I hate to tell you this Carol but Niburu does not exist so nothing can live on something that doesn't exist. There is no evidence for it. It is a hoax and Sitchen's theories about it have been refuted cogently.

Planet X on the other hand in the sense of the hypothetical planet at the end of our solar system is something else. There is no evidence to suggest that this postulated planet is moving toward earth etc. it is certainly not Sitchen's make believe Niburu.

As far as Avalon was concerned with regard ground crew not all of us are fans of George Green (where the phrase was coined from) and his channeled Hatonn and ugly talmud of Jmannuel promotion.

Interested in truth yes but in fantasy no.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm

This might just be a random thought but it is possible that Sitchin was influenced by the discovery of Planet X (now Pluto) by Clyde Tombaugh http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/solarsystem/scientists/clyde_tombaugh

After all Sitchin was born in 1920 and Tombaugh discovered Planet X (Pluto) in 1930

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Floyd,
    Do you accept Zitchins work conceptualizing the Sumerian Pantheon?

What is your take on what "Gods" are?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 4 Empty Niburu Hoax | Sitchen is Wrong

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 am

ceridwen wrote:This might just be a random thought but it is possible that Sitchin was influenced by the discovery of Planet X (now Pluto) by Clyde Tombaugh
    After all Sitchin was born in 1920 and Tombaugh discovered Planet X (Pluto) in 1930

As far as Sitchen is concerned with his fictional Niburu that may well be the case but Sitchen's fictional Planet is beyond Pluto. He may have been a wannabe planetary discoverer though so he could have been influenced by Pluto's discovery. Its all schoolboy stuff isn't it really. especially when we learn just how far removed from reality he really is.

Primarily there are two reasons why we can ascertain he does not prove the existence of Niburu or any creatures that may live in it therefore. One is that he didn't know what he was talking about when it came to translating ancient Semitic languages and two he manipulated archeological evidence to fit the erratic translations and interpretations he made from various artifacts, drawings and writings. Furthermore, some of the drawings he has made are completely unattributed. They are not known to exist. In other words they are fabricated.

Additionally his projected astronomy for such a body has also been dismissed as impossible as hashis notion of this body of colliding with other bodies. It is pure astronomical fiction or science fiction. Qualified People who do know what they are talking about are dismayed by Sitchen's misrepresentations and in many ways he is responsible for spreading a hoax an misinformation to several generations of people. Its interesting just how far some people will go to perpetuate their fantasies.

Of course the supporters of Sitchen's fictional planet now hang on desperately to the notion that a hypothetical planet sitting at the edge of our solar system but that is not moving towards earth is Niburu which sadly for them it is not. The only other evidence they have are hoaxed youtube videos and misreading of astronomical data wherein it is claimed Venus is Niburu etc etc.

I suggest the videos and articles below which demonstrate clearly and distinctly that Niburu is astronomical nonsense and that Sitchen is not qualified and is incorrect with his claims that Sumerians had interactions with beings from other planets and that there is another planet named Niburu heading straight for us. His basic understanding was so bad he couldn't even translate Annunaki correctly which simply means, 'progeny of the nobles' or words to that effect. Classic counterknowledge.

Zechariah Sitchin bases his entire theory of the existence of a tenth planet on ancient texts, including Sumerian and biblical writings. However, he is known to misinterpret Sumerian, sometimes grossly. His key finding is based on a seal that shows a diagram that looks like the solar system, with the Sun at the center. It appears to have eleven planets around it. Since Sumerians counted the Sun and Moon as planets, Sitchin says the extra one must be some unknown planet. He also says it has aliens on it who communicated with the ancient Sumerians.

But there are two major problems with this. Well, three, if you count having alien visitations as a problem (and I certainly do). But ignoring that, there are still two biggies. Sitchin claims that the picture shows Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. But the Sumerians didn't have telescopes, and therefore could only have known of them if aliens told them about their existence. But if aliens told them about those planets, why not about the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, or Saturn's rings? The seal doesn't show any of these features. And the Sumerians thought the Moon and Sun were planets, when they aren't. Certainly aliens would know that the Sun and Moon are not planets! Sitchin is picking and choosing things in the picture to support his arguments, and ignoring things that don't support it. That isn't science, it's fantasy. It's also wrong.
    Worse, his interpretation of the picture is wrong. The Sumerians have an unambiguous symbol for the Sun: a circle with four triangles around it like rays, and squiggly lines between the triangles. That is emphatically not the symbol in the seal. The symbol used is that of a bright star, but not the Sun. So even Sitchin's basic premise is wrong. Michael Heiser, a Sumerian scholar, outlines all this on his website.
    http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/nutshell.html

Sitchin’s account of the creation of Earth can easily be shown to be entirely wrong. The chemical composition of the Moon and Earth, for instance, demonstrate that they both originally formed as a single astronomical body that was town apart early in its history. Many astronomers now believe this to have occurred as a result of a collision with another celestial body during the early history of the solar system. While Sitchin and his followers use this as evidence to support their version of events, it is clearly incompatible with them. His understanding of celestial mechanics is worse than shaky: it is utterly wrong. Even being generous and allowing some room for the gravitational effects he claims can cause planets to bulge, split apart and be propelled into new orbits, the chances of a ‘rogue planet’ from outside the solar system entering on the plane of the ecliptic (the plane in which the planets orbit), having ‘close encounters’ with Neptune, Uranus, Gaga and Tiamat – the latter not once, but twice – are so mathematically tiny that they can be dismissed.
    http://www.badarchaeology.com/?page_id=596#

What do the cuneiform texts tell us about Nibiru – particularly in contradiction to Zecharia Sitchin? Here’s the list:
    1) Nibiru is called a star.
    2) Nibiru is called a planet – nearly always Jupiter-Marduk, but once Mercury, and never anything beyond Pluto or the known planets.
    3) The Sumerians, by their own records, knew of only five planets (and accepted the sun and moon as planets).
    4) Nibiru is never mentioned in any respect with the Anunnaki; it is never said to have been or be inhabited.
    5) Nibiru is both a “fixed star” in some relationship to constellations (whether a member or just in proximity is unknown) that “holds” them in their courses, but is also described as “changing position” and “crossing” the sky at times.
    6) Nibiru was seen every year, which demolishes Sitchin’s view of a 3600 year cycle for it.
    Hopefully the reader is getting a hint of two things: (1) That Sitchin’s teachings are false; (2) that there seems to be warrant for the single scholarly article I referenced in the introduction that postulated Nibiru might be the pole star which has changed position in the sky. Unfortunately, I do not know much about astronomy so I cannot evaluate this. I will, in the final section, lay out the now-rejected scholarly interpretation of Nibiru (I am not referring to Sitchin here, but actual Sumero-Mesopotamian scholars of the last century) and the pole-shift interpretation.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf

It is in fact Sitchin’s interpretation of the words Nefilim and Anunnaki which appear to provide most support for this assertion. We have already noted his argument that the Hebrew word has the Semitic derivative 'nafal' or 'nfl' which he suggests means 'to fall, come down, descend' - although, after quoting supposed backing from the 19th century Jewish biblical commentator Malbim, he exaggerates this somewhat in his books into 'those who were cast down upon Earth', and 'those who have come down, from the Heavens to Earth'.17 As for the Sumerian term - which he translates similarly without any detailed explanation - there is no doubt that the separate word An is not only the name of the chief deity, but also translates as 'heaven'; similarly the word Ki as 'earth'. However as we have seen this does not mean that when they are combined the syllables can be neatly deconstructed to suit one’s purpose, and in any case I can find no support for the remaining syllables (un.na) providing the necessary meaning of 'fall' or 'come down'. The only attempts at translation of the entire term that I have found are by John Heise18 in which he breaks it down as A.nun.nak and translates it as 'the semen/descendants of the monarch (nun)', and by Thorkild Jacobsen who translates it similarly as 'the sons of princes'.19
    http://www.ianlawton.com/mes6d.htm

Clearly there is no Niburu and because of that his entire Anunnaki, Nephilim, alien theory disintegrates into a million tiny misinformational pieces of pointless rubbish. Im sure the publishing house that sold his books made a healthy profit though.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 am

Thank you Floyd for the information. Pitty the 20's century was the age of disinformation where people lost common sense, discipline and published all sorts of silly stuff

I guess paper became cheaper and publishers were looking for more Flash Gordons. What people are prepared to do for:

Money, money, money Rolling Eyes

Not only bankers are corrupt
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:05 am

ceridwen wrote:Thank you Floyd for the information. Pitty the 20's century was the age of disinformation where people lost common sense, discipline and published all sorts of silly stuff

I guess paper became cheaper and publishers were looking for more Flash Gordons. What people are prepared to do for:

Money, money, money Rolling Eyes

Not only bankers are corrupt

The people we should be thanking are then genuine scholars and experts who are helping to expose the pseudo scientists and misinformers for charlatans that are, making a fortune from a lucrative combination of gullibility and lies.

There is no doubt that the publishing houses are part of the counterknowledge and deliberate misinformation equation. Not only do they benefit from greatly in financial terms but certain other institutions are more than happy for the publishers and certain internet sites etc do their work for them.

Deceit and money.
    Niburu is quite probably one of the worst hoaxes of them all. I can think of others however lol.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVKYQN-M9U&feature=player_embedded
    NIBIRU spotted at Hawaii observatory 8.14.12

While visiting past Hawaii observatory videos you can see Nibiru becoming larger and larger as it gets closer to us.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:47 pm

There is a lot of controversy in the scientific circles about how data is being used by pseudo scientist, I think Dr. Strong makes very good points that are applicable to most videos in youtube referred to Planet X/Nibiru

I think he has other videos on Nibiru, Planet X, Death Star, this is his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/drkstrong He has also explained many unidentified objects often mistaken by UFO

Dr. Strong post a daily summary of what is happening in the Sun and other related matters like geomagnetic storm, well worth subscribing. At least he is a scientist. He was right about Elenin from the very beginning

Flowers
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 pm

This is another good one

PS and another one

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:08 am

Carol wrote:
    While visiting past Hawaii observatory videos you can see Nibiru becoming larger and larger as it gets closer to us.[/center]

Lmao

Another hopeless youtube video for the Niburites.
    Sad.
    Nope

Lets send an email to the observatory asking them for their observations shall we.
    I will do that on monday for you.

First day of the season today
    C'mon you reds

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:00 am

lol! It's beautiful whatever it is.

Now I'm listening to Cliff High and his WooWoo report. There will be an infra structure failure. It's gonna happen. How? Don't know. He says it is a displacement wave as a result of astroid or comet impact in the Southern Hemisphere - Australia area. We just have to wait and see if this plays out or not. Frankly, I have a wedding to attend next July - so this type of scenario is not on my agenda. Huge Grin

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 4 Empty PlanetX/Nibiru Hoax

Post  Jenetta Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 pm

[quote="Carol"]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5tLTb4P1HD8?feature=player_detailpage" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 4 Empty PlanetX/Nibiru Hoax

Post  Jenetta Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:40 pm

However I have hope that mankind's intelligence will win out...

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Oyhf7CLoIw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

despite this...

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

#3 Weaponization to this #4 Healing Powers of Longitudinal Waves

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 4 Empty Niburu Hoax

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 am

The Myth of a 12th Planet:
    A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243

Readers of Zecharia Sitchin’s books, particularly The 12th Planet, will recognize the above seal, VA 243 (so named because it is number 243 in the collection of the Vorderasiatische Museum in Berlin). This seal is the centerpiece of Sitchin’s theory that the Sumerians had advanced astronomical knowledge of the planetary bodies in our solar system. This knowledge was allegedly given to the Sumerians by extraterrestrials, whom Sitchin identifies as the Anunnaki gods of Sumero-Mesopotamian mythology. In the upper left-hand corner of the seal, Sitchin argues, one sees the sun surrounded by eleven globes. Since ancient peoples (including the Sumerians according to Sitchin) held the sun and moon to be “planets,” these eleven globes plus the sun add up to twelve planets. Of course, since we now know of nine planets plus our sun and moon, part of Sitchin’s argument is that the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet is considered by Sitchin to be Nibiru, an astronomical body mentioned in Mesopotamian texts. Sitchin’s works detail his contention that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years, and so some believers in Sitchin’s theory contend that Nibiru will return soon. Some followers of Sitchin’s ideas also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”.
    Is Sitchin correct – in whole or in part? Is Nibiru a 12th planet that will soon return? Does VA243 prove his thesis? Unfortunately for Sitchin and his followers, the answer to each of these questions is no. This paper will focus on the heart of his theory, VA243. Nibiru is the subject of another paper on my website.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/VA243seal.pdf

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:05 pm