tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser

mudra
    mudra

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Empty The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser

Post  mudra Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 pm

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R4Bkwh9h9c

Love Always
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Empty Re: The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi Mudra wow that was amazing! Thank you...I had seen a few of those clips from earlier days of research into cymatics but there are a few in here that i have never seen! The mixing of the 4 colours into those patters was awesome and the chants were also quite amazing. Here are a couple images from Lautewassers work!

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Lauterwasser_3

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Lauterwasser4

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser 200907_water_sound1

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Lauterwasser_1
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Empty Re: The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:59 pm

JT,

I am sick and tired of hearing your BULL XXXX of how you are what? Mark Twain... YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER what are you JT? Yeh who are you, what are you? Another spirit in a body as a WANNA BEE!.. STOP YOUR BULLSHIT in saying it's payday and you are what are you JT.. FOR Xxxxxxxx REAL!? WHO ARE YOU!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Great find JT cheers
    Thanks for adding these to my thread .

Hugs

This one is in german

Alexander Lauterwasser - Wasserklangbilder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfL0vECSomg

Love for You
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:JT,

I am sick and tired of hearing your BULL XXXX of how you are what? Mark Twain... YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER what are you JT? Yeh who are you, what are you? Another spirit in a body as a WANNA BEE!.. STOP YOUR BULLSHIT in saying it's payday and you are what are you JT.. FOR Xxxxxxxx REAL!? WHO ARE YOU!

I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR SICK OF!!! HOWS THAT FOR AN ANSWER!!! OH IM SORRY I DID NOT REALIZE I HAD SAID ANYTHING SUCH AS THIS HERE ON THIS THREAD!!! I KNOW WHO I AM!!! YOUR JUST JEALOUS OF THE SUPERFUNK POWER THE I GOT FROM THE UNIVERSAL LOGOS!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!! BECAUSE I ALREADY TOLD YOU!!! AND IT IS PAYDAY!!! PEACE!!!
    UFO2

Toast

mudra wrote:Great find JT cheers
    Thanks for adding these to my thread .

Hugs

This one is in german

Alexander Lauterwasser - Wasserklangbilder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfL0vECSomg

Love for You
    mudra

This just surfaced on my desk...MARK TWAINS DESK!!! Another one from the good ol days Peace MERLIN JT! MAAT
    Big Grin 2

Cymatics - Bringing Matter To Life With Sound (Part 1 of 3)

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/05Io6lop3mk?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/05Io6lop3mk?version=3&hl=en_US" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

JT Candle in the Wind
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:14 pm

JT
    I just noticed cheers

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBKzPiwdZQBVbFfVO1L98Y905aBJpSxaj0bPqvjLxXxdJyMSaq

Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:16 pm

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Violin_CymaGlyphA3_280108.pdf

12 Piano notes made visible for the first time

Shannon Novak, a New Zealand-born fine artist, commissioned us to image 12 piano notes as inspiration for a series of 12 musical canvases. We decided to image the notes in video mode because when we observed the 'A1' note we discovered, surprisingly, that the energy envelope changes over time as the string's harmonics mix in the piano's wooden bridge. Instead of the envelope being fairly stable, as we had imagined, the harmonics actually cause the CymaGlyphs to be wonderfully dynamic. Our ears can easily detect the changes in the harmonics and the CymaScope now reveals them--probably a first in acoustic physics.

Capturing the dynamics was only possible with HD video but taming the dynamics of the piano's first strike, followed by the short plateau and long decay phase, was tricky. We achieved the result with the help of a professional audio compressor operating in real time.

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Cymapianoboardhorizontal

Shannon was delighted with the results. He commented:

"I have always been fascinated with the translation of that which is invisible, into something visible that individuals can relate to, in particular, the representation of sound through colour and geometric form. I saw the use of cymatic technology as one method of such representation and a unique and compelling way of educating individuals about the link between sound, colour, and geometric form".

Music, in the absolute sense, is the invisible geometry of the cosmos, a delicate tracery of frequencies that harmonise with each other and from which all matter manifests.

The conductor of this sublime symphony is the Creative Force of the cosmos, some people prefer to say: God.

Music, as sensed by humans, is a delicate tracery of audible frequencies that harmonise with each other and generally please our emotions.

What is not commonly known is that music has the almost magical power to create form from formlessness. If the reader doubts this, click the arrow below to view water under the influence of music, revealing the invisible geometry of music.

MMV technology is still under development but as this excerpt from Pink Floyd's "Welcome to the Machine" shows, an exciting future lies ahead when all music can be transcribed to MusicMadeVisible.

Arrow http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/musicology.html

Almost all audible sounds are bubble-like in nature, not wave-like as is commonly believed.
    If our eyes could see music they would be bathed in scintillating kaleidoscope-like patterns

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:37 pm

The Sound of Sacred Geometry - Alexander Lauterwasser Saturn_Hexagon_URLsm

Cymatics at the Smithsonian

A few months ago we were asked by Deborah Stokes, curator for education at the Smithsonian, if it would be possible to image some 'songs of stars' for their new African Cosmos Stellar Arts exhibition which runs through to December 9th 2012. We were delighted to have been asked. This is an important milestone for the CymaScope and it will help the instrument gain acceptance as a useful scientific tool in the world.

The atomic processes within the atomic furnace of stars create sounds as a result of the high-energy collisions between atomic particles. These sounds cause the starlight to vary minutely, tiny modulations that can be detected by sensitive instrumentation, then demodulated, recreating the original sounds in the laboratory. Analysis of the star sounds can help asteroseismologists gain a better understanding of the atomic processes with a given star.

Arrow http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/astrophysics.html

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm