tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Bahrain Media blackout

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Bahrain Media blackout Empty Bahrain Media blackout

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Bahrain Media blackout 599296_262372953878747_215920168_n

Bahrain Media blackout 491px-Bahrain_pol_2003

''Meanwhile In Bahrain'' July, 2012 *MEDIA BLACKOUT*

Does any mainstream media outlet report on the protests in Bahrain? In any country? Every day I open the papers and I read an article on Syria. Literally everyday! But never do I read anything about the protests and ''civil uprising'' in other countries like Bahrain! Is this maybe because the Media is trying to influence our opinion? Is it because they are trying to form public opinion into supporting an attack on Syrian sovereignty? Is it because the powers who control the media are great friends with the Bahrain and Saudi-Arabian leaders?

The mainstream western media is totally untrustworthy! They have an obvious agenda and they are biased! <SHARE & LIKE> this image to spread this news because the mainstream media will not report it!

SOURCE:
    Violent clashes erupted in Bahrain as thousands protested the government’s move to limit political marches. Police used tear gas and, reportedly, rubber bullets to disperse the crowd, which responded with firebombs.

MORE: http://on.rt.com/ujz9jx

Photo by AFP / Mohammed Al-Shaikh

~*PLEASE EVERYONE SHARE THIS IMAGE TO INFORM THE WORLD! THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL NOT REPORT ON THIS!*~ THANK YOU!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:03 pm