tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton. Empty Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton.

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton. 311679_391722594229054_271664990_n

Ars Moriendi Why?
    48 minutes ago · Like
    Ahmed El-Orbany EGYPT FTW!!!
    48 minutes ago · Like
    Raging Chicken Press Because her and the US supported a dictator? Good reason why
    47 minutes ago · Like · 14
    Ahmed El BayaǮ they dont represent us..they are the people who used to support mubarak..they r a disgrace!
    47 minutes ago · Like · 10
    Zico Abdelrehim XXXX Hillary Clinton
    46 minutes ago · Like · 10
    Mohammed Tabana They belong to Mubarak Regime and do anything for money
    46 minutes ago · Like · 6
    Omar Aamer Well, to be neutral and honest. Most of these demonstrations are not specifically about Clinton's visit. Mainly to deny the patched constitutional declaration and to support the voted president 'Morsy' against the SCAF.
    46 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Adel Ado Akremi we like and resepct a Américain free people but no respect a politician in gouvernement
    45 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Richard Lion Heart i'm Egyptian.....and this is stupid people not love new president....they get money for do that
    45 minutes ago · Like · 5
    Ahmed Hassan because aganit with muslam brather
    45 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Mohammed Portsaid i'm from egypt it wasn't really that much but simply we don't want america to stick its nose in our own problems its our right to decide what we want and not let the others decide for us right ?
    44 minutes ago · Like · 9
    Sally Mohsen They say she is supporting Ikwani extreme Islamic regime, so how comes they are against religious fanatics and at the same time supporting liberty and moderate trend in life?
    44 minutes ago · Like · 6
    Oula AL Shaam no they are the people who support EGYPT and hate USA and ISRAEL ....NOT LIKE MR MURSI WHE SAID TTO AMERICA AND ISRAEAL
    44 minutes ago · Like · 1
    El Akad mao3dalk ya okasha
    44 minutes ago · Like
    Daniel Dimitar Dinov its a nice person Hillary anwey
    43 minutes ago · Like
    Alyaa El Ghadar yes all egyptians refuse clinton visit exept muslim brotherhood and 6 april movement
    43 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Ahmed Alhadedy I'm egyptian.and not with that mass..i'm looking for it wisely.we should demonstrate against the dictators who still ruling us before we demonstrate against the secretary of states of another country! even we've disagreed with here statements whilst mubarak was Xxxxxx up and thinking we won't kick his ass! there are priorities,and the first priority is to kick SCAF's ass.and you know what?We'll.cheers.
    42 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 2
    Рахманчик Хатемов those who protest are acting , they are not protesting against hilary but against Morsi our elected president, they always were protesting against revloution , they say that it has damaged the country , plz make sure of what you publish , All support for the American Revl
    43 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Saif Al-islam they belong to mubrak regime they r not egyptians
    43 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Zico Abdelrehim ‎Nancy Nabil :)))
    42 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Omar Khairy
    First of all they are not thousands, second they are the same protesters against Dr. Mohamed Morsy our new president who came through democratic elections, supervised by some US citizens, and Morsy claims for turning egypt into a democratic...See More
    42 minutes ago · Like · 3
    E.z. Boogie I love Hillary. She is all about doing good and right for all people.
    41 minutes ago · Like
    Ahmad H Kinawy These people don't represent our revolution... Those are shafiq and scaf followers and just so you know they call themselves the sons of mubarak
    41 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Ahmed Hassan we most peapol in egypt no love muslam brather
    41 minutes ago · Like
    Ahmed Hussain We -Egyptians- refuse to be a part of the US polcies in the Arab Nation region, however we refuse to treat guests that way, people who did this demonstration are supporters of the old Mubarak regime whk was one of the US son of bitches in the region. They are just trying to put the elected president in an embarresed situation.
    41 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Mohammed Hafez they don't want co-operation between the american regim and muslim brotherhood
    Because they do not want USA to interfere in their affairs
    41 minutes ago · Like
    Mahmoud Shaban
    They are against the Egyptian president not Hilary herself , tryin to say that he is pro USA while he as a member in the Muslim brotherhood is just tryin to keep a relationship with equilibrium between both countries , just a punch of stup...See More
    41 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Eslam Mohamed they dont represent us..they are the people who used to support mubarak..they r a disgrace!
    40 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Richard Escoffier ‎Richard the Lion-Hearted what is the going rate are they hiring. Intricacies of policy and presentation, most would or should ascertain ambiguity of all vagaries
    39 minutes ago · Like
    Omar Shaarany XXXX Hillary Clinton
    38 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Marwa Hamed yes we hate Hillary's interference we don't want our so called president Moursy we didn't elect him leave EGYPT ALONE
    37 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Ramy Abdullah Stupid people talking about those ppl from mubarak's regime if we garee upon that, is it ok with you to have someone like clinton nosing in our affairs or it's just we're against mubarak and that's it, wake up ppl mubarak is in jail and we're starting a new era......won't you grow up a little
    37 minutes ago · Like
    Meena Borg Eslam Mohamed, I disagree with you forcefully. I do not know who is the disgrace. Think about it for as long as it takes until some intelligence can come into your head!
    35 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Karen ThoughtWorker very best wishes for the people of Egypt!
    35 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Maria Herradi Wait until she kick yours.:)
    34 minutes ago · Like
    Mina Joseph because Obama & Hillary Clinton supported the Muslim brotherhood to take control in Egypt . We refuse the U.S interference in our affairs . Those who u r seeing in this picture are the real egyptians who say no to terrorists who want to rule in Egypt .
    32 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Noha Solaiman Did Hillary Clinton believe that Egyptians would stay at home watch her coming to their country to give orders to the terrorist Morsi, who is by the way "made in America!", without any reaction? If that's what she believes so she didn't read the history and she doesn't know anything about real Egyptians
    32 minutes ago · Like · 5
    Pǝɯɥɐ ɐɹɐɯɐs Ars Moriendi cause u support israel and we support phlasteen and want to establish a country for them and u stop us
    29 minutes ago · Like
    Miles McKinley Wilkerson Any Republicans there in solidarity?
    28 minutes ago · Like
    Mina Joseph the muslim brotherhood doesn't represent the egyptians . It works according to the american orders . Egypt will be for real egyptians only & this is the time for the real revolution .
    27 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Nancy Filo no no no for her support to the terroristic brotherhood ......we love our country .....dont want it to convert to anther iraq .......
    27 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Richard A. Smith Hillary is a whore for the banks.
    25 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Marwa Hamed These are the true Egyptians we are not paid we hate morsy and his dogs "followers" dont let them mess with your minds .We are everywhere and we'll not let the MUslim brotherhood rule us ,we love the american people but not the government.We didn't raise our revolution to let another dictator rule us.morsy is not the president but the actual president is "elmorshed" the leader of the muslim brotherhood
    25 minutes ago · Like · 4
    Mohamad Hegazi against the US support for the so called " Democracy " . . the Radical Islamists brotherhood wont take over Egypt , Egyptians wont support or co operate with them. Americans never learn , the supported the freedome fighters in Afghanistan whom evolved to the well known "Al-Qaida" . . but Egypt is much different from Afghanistan .
    21 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 3
    Muhammad Imara I'm Egyptian .. XXXX hillary .. but i'm against it .. cuz these ppl want to make probs against Mursi president !!
    20 minutes ago · Like
    Mike Bennington
    Actually those guys you see aren't as good as they seem, they once supported Mubarak, actually they still do, they support the remnants, they support the SCAF, they support anyone who's against the revolution, those guys were sent to the st...See More
    19 minutes ago · Like
    Judy Smith Harbin Guess what, the American people don't want our Government to stick their nose in Egypt's or any other countries issues! We, the American people, are sick of War!! It is one of the reason's Mitt Romney should not be elected President! All the Republican party wants is war, war, war!!
    19 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Mina Joseph If all those got paid to demonstrate , so I think that Mubarak & his regime paid more than 100000000 pounds to make them do so :)
    Plz all Muslim Brotherhood supporters don't write silly comments as u look stupid & rediculous :)
    15 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 2
    Hoda Samir we don't accept the custody of America anymore and Hillary isn't welcomed here in Egypt
    12 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Omar Ahmad Mahmoud These are not protesters , they are losers supporting the loser candidate ahmad shafee2 ... they are against the Egyptian revolution from its first day !!
    12 minutes ago · Like
    Richard Kurland The headline is bullshit. They are demonstrating against The. USA not Secretary Of State Hillary Clinton.
    11 minutes ago · Like
    Joe El-Toukhy i am egyptian and all these people are not a protester they are like a SCAF and mubarak fans they are agains clinton because she said that morsi must be win they think that USA forced the SCAF to let moursi win
    11 minutes ago · Like
    Rehab Mohamed To be n the Egyptian President, permit a direct and strong to America for its blatant interference in the affairs of Egypt and we are the people of Egypt the people of a free and able to make decisions ourselves and not from America and do not allow her to intervene in the affairs of the Egyptian army We the people of Egypt in love with the Egyptian army and do not allow one of the prejudice to the Bay Whatever described
    11 minutes ago · Like
    Richard Kurland If I wanted A slant I would go to the MSM. I expect more from you guys.
    11 minutes ago · Like
    Srag ȜzZam actually i hate the american regime , but welcome all american citizens in egypt ♥
    10 minutes ago · Like
    Mina Joseph I support these protestors & by the way I was in el tahrir square in many events :)
    No for making my country a new Iraq .
    7 minutes ago · Like
    Richard Escoffier
    Life is getting all conflict for conflicts sake on me, i guess i don't have trouble with masses in the street, but tactics of the masters and proportion of control and direction, it is all about seeds of disinformation; for instance, the se...See More

Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton. 93214141-police-stand

It has been around 16 months to the revolution in Egypt, but still the people have to reap benefits of the revolution as powerful military of the country has virtually hijacked sacrifices of the people. Egyptians are fed up with the military rulers who actually are conspiring for their constitutional role in the government against wishes of the people. The people are also frustrated seeing nothing has changed in the country since the revolution, as they were hoping for a better lifestyle and civil rights for them following the ouster of dictator Hosni Mubarak.

The dictator ruled the country for three decades and was ousted in February last year in the wake of a popular uprising against his rule. Hosni Mubarak was awarded life imprisonment a week back on charges of inciting violence against civilians during the uprising and is now languishing in a prison. A few days back, a section of media also reported that the autocrat suffered a heart attack in the prison and was in critical condition.
    http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/12415672-thousands-of-egyptians-protest-against-ruling-military-council

Thousands in Cairo protest high court ruling
    President's supporters gather in Tahrir Suare after top court freezes decree to reinstate Islamist-led parliament.

Thousands gathered in Cairo in protest of a ruling by Egypt's Supreme Constitutional Court to freeze a decree issued by President Mohamed Morsi to reinstate the Islamist-led parliament.

"The court ruled to halt the president's decision to recall the parliament," Judge Maher el-Beheiry said in court on Tuesday.

Morsi, a former member of the powerful Muslim Brotherhood, ordered on Sunday for the lower house to reconvene, just eight days after taking office.
    Egyptians select first new president of post-Mubarak era

Tuesday's ruling came hours after the 508-seat chamber held a brief session, following the president's request for the legislators to convene.

They voted to seek further judicial opinions on the court's decision that had invalidated one-third of the lawmakers because of voting irregularities.

Morsi's move highlighted the power struggle between the presidency and the Supreme Constitutional Court, which last month said certain articles in the law governing the parliament elections were invalid, annulling the lower house.

News of the verdict was greeted with chants of "batel", or illegitimate, by thousands of Morsi supporters gathered in Cairo's Tahrir Square.

"Everything now depends on the reaction by parliament," said Al Jazeera's Sherine Tadros, reporting from Cairo.

"The Supreme Court has once again reiterated that the parliament is dissolved," our correspondent said. "It's the third decision by them saying that Morsi's decison to reinstate the parliament was illegal. They cannot say it in any more certain terms than that."

"They're saying that the parliament sessions cannot continue, which would mean legislative powers would stay in the hands of the armed forces - in this power struggle between the military and the president."
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/07/20127101852134809.html

ALL POSTED AS IS UNVERIFIED!!! PEACE JT!
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton. Empty Re: Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton.

Post  Eartheart Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Suspect brilliant blue sungod with a multisynchron personalitytouch features inner awakening
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Thousands of Egyptians Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton. Empty US has nothing to offer Egyptians: Lawrence Freeman

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 pm

US has nothing to offer Egyptians: Lawrence Freeman

(That's Hilary?.. Could be a "clone")

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:03 pm