tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Jenetta
Aquaries1111
devakas
Gridkeeper
8 posters

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity

Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity Empty 2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity

Post  Gridkeeper Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:24 pm

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity

If you would like to help elevate humanity's consciousness during 2012 and the olympics then PLEASE watch this video, thankyou.

Last edited by Gridkeeper on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity Empty Re: 2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Gridkeeper wrote:2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity

If you would like to help elevate humanities consciousness during 2012 and the olympics then PLEASE watch this video, thankyou.

it sounds like new world sports - NWS
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity Empty Re: 2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:47 am

Very interesting videos...

Part one looks at the Henneghan Peng Bridge at the Olympic Stadium.
    http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/zion-olympics-video-presentation...
    The above link is my blog where the 3 vids run in sequence, and all notes and relevant links are included.

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/false-flag-4-august-2012-london....
    Link to my "False Flag, August 4, 2012 Olympics" Blog

http://thewizardofozandtheolympics.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/land-of-oz-and-2012...
    Link to Bessie Totten's "The Land of Oz and the 2012 Olympics, Saturn Returns".

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sandra-barr-blog-history.html
    My Blog History which includes other "Zion Olympic" Blogs.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity Empty Re: 2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians & You

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 am

Yes Truthseeker's blog is fascinating...amazing how numerology ties up all the facets of her research. Not long to wait now as the evidence for a false flag SHTF August 4th/2012 @ 4pm which is a Saturday. She figures it is the Oz Dome built on top of a contaminated radioactive waste dump.

As below so above; As above so below
    burgundia
    burgundia

2012 Olympics, Crop Circles, The Olympians YOU, and the Consciousness of ALL Humanity Empty The Connection Between London’s 2012 Olympics & The Aurora, Colorado Blood Sacrifice!

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 am

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/08/02/the-connection-between-londons-2012-olympics-the-aurora-colorado-blood-sacrifice/

Many people are now waking up to the fact that these seemingly unconnected random killings, are in fact well staged ritualistic sacrifices carried out by hapless victims either under mind control or hypnotized.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am

Jenetta wrote:.. Not long to wait now as the evidence for a false flag SHTF August 4th/2012 @ 4pm which is a Saturday.

UhOh Whistle
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Jenetta wrote:.. Not long to wait now as the evidence for a false flag SHTF August 4th/2012 @ 4pm which is a Saturday.

UhOh Whistle

These false flag stories don't do us any good. Most are probably started by TPTB anyway. They love it as the thought waves add to the negativity which feeds their power structure. How many people understand that there have been members of the royal family attending the olympics everyday since it started so far. Even the video I made in this post has negative elements to it so I made a new one. After I made this I was contacted once again by Mel-ch-izedek and The Council Of Twelve, they sorted me right out and showed me the best way to move forward. So I made this new video, the most powerful and positive video I've EVER made. The Flower Of Life Symbol I used has been fully activated by Prime Creator to help us beyond our wildest dreams. It is the symbol of miracles. Please, any of you that can relate to this, share it. The symbol has been used also by many secret organizations and many thought they could abuse it over the years but not any more. It will effect anyone who comes into contact with it and massively raise group global consciousness on the planet. Thank you!!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:10 pm

This was very thoughtful of you Gridkeeper. Thank you. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Gridkeeper thank you so much for your gift Cheerful
    It's the first time I saw trumpets in the flower of life much
    like those that are sometimes representing the chakra's vortexes.
    I took a moment to put my Heart into your invitation and will do
    so daily from now on.

Love for You

Hugs

mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:44 am