tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
malletzky
We Are You
CetaceousOne
THEeXchanger
ceridwen
TRANCOSO
devakas
Threecaster
Eartheart
Carol
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Floyd
17 posters

What are you doing on 21 12 2012?

Poll

Any plans for the 21st December 2012

[ 3 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left8%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left4%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left8%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 6 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left25%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left4%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left13%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Poll closed
    devakas
    devakas

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing on 21 12 2012?

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Carol wrote:Long, long ago at an age of pure innocence I stumbled upon a Ouija board and for fun decided to have a go at it on my own. It spelled out several things that actually happened within the week. This was when I knew nothing about nothing. Hence, the beginning of an open mind about such things and ongoing exploration that continues in a different way. By the way - I don't recommend using a Ouija board because of the doors it opens and what comes through isn't always nice.

dwvaskas, where can I purchase one of those Mystic Invisible Power Cloaks. It would be great of Halloween.

Its nice to wear something so finely crafted by unhealthy nude shamanic folk, but lets wait till Xmas to see under pagan tree. Cool

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Santas10
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing on 21 12 2012?

Post  Threecaster Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:well damn....I'm sorry to hear that...
    Well you might be happy to hear this...it was posted before but here it is again!!!

cheers

The Birth of Gaia

The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

Well thanks JT!

Most of the time I'm steady about the upcoming changes. Lately tho I've been having anxiety about "missing the boat"....

tho it's funny...I've stumbled into a new kind of art (for me), and while painting it, I get the most funny feeling...so maybe I've just gotten the ticket! cyclops

(and I do remember Phish's "Back On The Train" playing during some of that last night...)

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 am

Ive heard Carol is having a party in her place!

TRANC

What the french dont know is that Elenin, a piloted craft and a moon sized object are also headed for the French mountain on the 20th, the day before.

French government warns of potential mass suicides over predictions world will end on December 21, 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004377/French-government-warns-potential-mass-suicides-predictions-world-end-December-21-2012.html#ixzz25y8FxOAh

Rush of converts to remote hilltop village said to be only place to survive
    Concerns over increased activity of Apocalyptic groups across France

The French government has warned of the risk of mass suicides in the country by people who believe the world will self-destruct next year.

Recent disasters - including the earthquake in Japan - as well as anxiety over pandemics and economic concerns - are creating a global climate of fear, which for some are omens of impending doom.

The hamlet of Bugarach, in the south of France, has attracted the attention of a government watchdog which monitors cults and suspicious spiritual activities.
    The end is nigh? A French watchdog is monitoring the hamlet of Bugarach for the risk of mass suicide - as it is the only place in the world that will survive an Apocalypse in 2012, according to many cults

The end is nigh? A French watchdog is monitoring the hamlet of Bugarach for the risk of mass suicide - as it is the only place in the world that will survive an Apocalypse in 2012, according to many cults

Bugarach - and the rocky outcrop of Pic de Bugarach - have had an influx of New Age visitors in recent months who believe it is the only place in the world which will survive an Apocalypse on December 21, 2012.

This is the date when many believe the world will end according to an ancient Mayan prophecy.

More...

Family's fury as widow leaves most of her fortune in her will to 'doomsday' predictor Harold Camping
    Paradise postponed: World will now end on OCTOBER 21 says preacher who was surprised we all survived Saturday

The theory has taken root around the world but seems to have been most widely embraced in France.

A report published yesterday by watchdog Miviludes said the picturesque village near Carcassonne should be monitored in the lead-up to the end of 2012.
    Mark the calendar: According to ancient Mayan prophecy, the Apocalypse will come on December 21, 2012

Mark the calendar: According to ancient Mayan prophecy, the Apocalypse will come on December 21, 2012

Miviludes president Georges Fenech said: 'I think we need to be careful. We shouldn't get paranoid, but when you see what happened at Waco in the United States, we know this kind of thinking can influence vulnerable people.'

Waco, Texas, made headlines in 1993 when federal agents raided the headquarters of the Branch Davidian movement, led by David Koresh, leading to a 50-day siege.

The building was burnt down when agents eventually tried to force their way in, leaving 80 people dead.
    Mystic: Guru J.Z. Knight leads a group which follows the teachings of a warrior who 'discovered immortality'

Mystic: Guru J.Z. Knight leads a group which follows the teachings of a warrior who 'discovered immortality'

Bugarach and the Pic de Bugarach have been shrouded in legend for centuries.

The watchdog added that the increase in visitors to the area has pushed up property prices as well as raising the threat of financial scams and psychological manipulation.

With a population of just 200, Bugarach has long been considered magical, partly due to what locals claim is an 'upside-down mountain' where the top layers of rock are older than the lower ones.

The internet is awash with myths about the hamlet.

These include beliefs that the mountain is surrounded by a magnetic force, that it is the site of a concealed alien base, or even that it contains an underground access to another world.

Mr Fenech said he recently visited the area, and found six settlements in the surrounding countryside set up by members of the American Ramtha School of Enlightenment.

He said other 'gurus' and messianic groups have been organising fee-paying conferences at local hotels.

'This is big business,' he added.

Aside from the risks in Bugarach, the Miviludes report also warned of the danger of increased activity by Apocalyptic groups across France in the run-up to 2012.

Among the groups highlighted in the report, the Ramtha movement is said to be focusing on south-western France to spread its message, the report said.

Founded by J.Z. Knight, the group claims to follow the mystic teachings of Ramtha, a Lemurean warrior who fought the residents of the mythical Atlantis 35,000 years ago, and is said to have discovered the secret of immortality.

Other groups being watched include the Raelians, founded by a former sports-car journalist who claims to have had repeated encounters with aliens

The report says its aim is not to stigmatise movements but to inform the public about 'groups or individuals whose doctrine or discourse follows an "end-of-world" theory'.

Since the end of the Roman Empire there have been 183 false predictions of the end of the world, and these are multiplying with the internet and new technology.

Miviludes was set up in 2002 to track the activity of sects, after a law passed in France the previous year made it an offence to abuse vulnerable people using heavy pressure techniques, meaning sects can be outlawed if there is evidence of fraud or abuse.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004377/French-government-warns-potential-mass-suicides-predictions-world-end-December-21-2012.html#ixzz25y8RKIea

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm gonna party with this guy on his island in the Dutch caribean.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm

I've a feeling the spa will be crowded that night. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 am

Carol wrote:I've a feeling the spa will be crowded that night. Insanely Happy

Can we get Pamela Anderson to serve the cocktails? Whos making the cocktails?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:49 am

Rather amusing Japanese pop news video using computer sims to show what may happen around Pic de Bugarach when followers of channeler JZ Knight expect a spaceship to appear from the mountain. Right.

Members of her religion are gathering and spreading the word around the French mountain.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:50 am

I met JZ Knight a few times back in the 80's and had a non-reading by her. Meaning I was the only one in the room of all the people that she read, where when it was my turn she didn't say anything. There is no question that some entity takes over her body when she channels. As to the accuracy of the channeling? Well that's another story, isn't it?

How many people have we heard of who is saying ET is going to show up on some mountain? ET has been here for lord knows how long. I'm aware of groups that go back hundred's if not thousands of years. It's a puzzel that any of this story talk about JZ makes any news these days as she was compromised years ago.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am

I am going to be wassailing my plants, and old british way for the solstice day

Yule is comming, bring it on!

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 APPLEWASSAILINGflat

Only mine are two little almonds but hey! I am sure they will enjoy the cider Very Happy
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 pm

i'm going to celebrate
    the countdown to the real dates
    of 16 dec 2013 at sundown
    ~ 360 days later than 21 dec 2012
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:30 am

Carol wrote:I met JZ Knight a few times back in the 80's and had a non-reading by her. Meaning I was the only one in the room of all the people that she read, where when it was my turn she didn't say anything. There is no question that some entity takes over her body when she channels. As to the accuracy of the channeling? Well that's another story, isn't it?

How many people have we heard of who is saying ET is going to show up on some mountain? ET has been here for lord knows how long. I'm aware of groups that go

talk about JZ makes any news these days as she was compromised years ago.

In all fairness I think what you have written above applies to just about any channeller or contactee and not just JZ Knight. Similar could be said of all those claiming associations with various 'beings' including David Wilcock, Anna Hayes, Hand Clow,Claire Prophet,Drunvalo,Meier,Nancy Lieder Lori Toye..... etc etc ad infinitum.

One thing that I have noticed is that supporters of these people and others like them can often have an aggressive atmosphere surrounding them and there is much online arguing about who is wright and who is wrong etc between their devotees.
    They all think that they are right and have the only true knowledge and valid sources. They certainly have one thing in common and that is usually making a lot of wonga from unverifiable information that comes from dubious sources.
    I severely doubt that any one mystery school, religion, UFO group or cult have the keys to the 'secret' though many of them claim it. Of course some of them could be making the whole thing up. Some if it of course may be psyops.

I dont think following these messages and the guru like personalities who are the medium for them can help us arrive at anything close to truth. They are very cosmetic and often at odds with each other. This is why alienism and changelings for me have no value. They could well be coming from unsavoury sources, manipulating the conduit and from what I have seen from many aliens and masters, their messages are most unappealing and have little or nothing to do with spiritual philosophy and often are in line with working against humanity.

There is often an obsession with prophecy that almost always fails to materialise. Some of them fall by the wayside and some change the stories.

There are other ways to connect to higher realms and truths and for me the religions of alleged aliens and other channeled beings are not the way to go about it.
    One certainly should never have to pay for a course or join a UFO/channeled entoty cult such as JZ Knights Ramtha school to name but one of many.

Its free and right in your back garden and you can do it yourself. Why not?

Who needs these clowns.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:39 am

THEeXchanger wrote:i'm going to celebrate
    the countdown to the real dates
    of 16 dec 2013 at sundown
    ~ 360 days later than 21 dec 2012

Thats my birthday so Ill let you buy me a pint.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I am trying to take 12/21/12 off work. I think a nice day at the park in the mild Phoenix weather
    will be a splendid way to spend the day.

Or perhaps Sedona?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 am

CetaceousOne wrote:I am trying to take 12/21/12 off work. I think a nice day at the park in the mild Phoenix weather
    will be a splendid way to spend the day.

Or perhaps Sedona?

Well so far everybody is doing at least something as 0% voters are doing nothing.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:18 am

which clowns ?

when you see clowns
    ~ make sure, they are the 'heyoka' variety (wink)
    We Are You

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Empty http://www.ascentofhumanity.com/

Post  We Are You Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 am

Attachments
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? - Page 2 Attachment250212_359891040760261_983520449_n.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (36 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 am

Well holiday is booked. Lets hope the local tavern ( a very tiny one at that)is open for business on the 22 12 2012?
    Beer
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 am

Damn...I still have to work on 21.12., my holiday begins on 22.12. So, if nothing special happens until then, I know where I will be Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 am

malletzky wrote:Damn...I still have to work on 21.12., my holiday begins on 22.12. So, if nothing special happens until then, I know where I will be Wink

I'll have a pint for you Mall.

Toast

I'll certainly have good views so Ill send you a text if the world decides to go nuts all of a sudden.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:36 am

Floyd wrote:
    malletzky wrote:Damn...I still have to work on 21.12., my holiday begins on 22.12. So, if nothing special happens until then, I know where I will be Wink

I'll have a pint for you Mall.

Toast

I'll certainly have good views so Ill send you a text if the world decides to go nuts all of a sudden.

OK, I would better prefer to drink that pint together with you Floyd Thubs Up

But hey, who knows, maybe some day ?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Seems the majority of votes so far go to people expressing universal for all beings.

Well why not, a solstice is a good time as any to do such a thing.

Interestingly, two members are staying up night wearing warm clothes.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

You don't need clothes in a hot spa. lol!

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Not long to go peeps
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm

I know. Isn't it great? December 24th, David Wilcox is going to have egg all over his face.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:05 am