tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Your Hour of Need

Floyd
    Floyd

Your Hour of Need Empty Your Hour of Need

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm

?

What would you like to change about the world?

What would you like to ask for in your hour of need

Check out the tune then ask.

Floyd
    Floyd

Your Hour of Need Empty Re: Your Hour of Need

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes and this even goes out to the Atticus1, Nexus, Avalon and Camelot people who read this forum on a daily basis. (you know who you are)

c'mon in

Dont be a shy pie dudes

How do we make the world cooler.

Either we sink or swim

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Just in case you didnt get it

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Your Hour of Need Empty Re: Your Hour Of Need

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Floyd wrote:Just in case you didnt get it

That people like myself "wave" when other people "wave" back at them. Thus a connection is established and the ripples spread out to people who happen to be in your immediate surroundings.

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 am

A great thread Floyd . Thank You Flowers

In the hour of need

In the dark while the obvious isn't clear
    Can't believe just what can interfere
    Remember what has been achieved
    Keep tryin' it's the hour of need
    What's the cost?
    Can the end justify the means?
    There's a need so many mouths to feed
    Remember what has been achieved
    Keep tryin' it's the hour of need
    Still hoping we can succeed
    In this hour of need
    Words unwritten
    Mistrust suspicion
    Stuck in this wilderness
    For everyone water to drink
    Either we sink or swim

My wish is that for everyone, every living creature, everywhere in the entire world everything fits into place.
    From chaotic dissonance to harmonic consonance, living from Spirit and the One I where power stems
    from the Heart. Knowing there is room for every spark of Light to add to the universe in it's own gracefull
    way.

I know ... this is a star high goal but maybe we can all begin by digging into our very best and acknowledge one another's true Colors ?

I think we never accomplish anything unless finding that place within that dissipates the shackles
    we are holding onto that further the gap between ourselves and others and restore the rainbow bridge.

Ane Brun - True Colors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPI_3U8I0I4

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 am

Jenetta wrote:That people like myself "wave" when other people "wave" back at them. Thus a connection is established and the ripples spread out to people who happen to be in your immediate surroundings.

We all have a "Darshan" (see Lemurian Scrolls) than emanates from our bones.

One of the jobs of the monks was to help insure that their own darshan (and subsequently that of the guru and the monestery) was of good quality. This radiated out into the countryside, to assist the local Lemurians with their daily affairs.

This darshan was said to be the manifest of the central sun, or the rays of the deity.

I've been practicing thinking of my body in this way; it's an interesting exercise. Enlightened

Floyd:

How's this for conspiracy: I had a great post lined up here about vacuume energy, and how we need it now more than ever. (Our hour of need), then I did a search for "Crystal Technology" just to throw a nice pic in here...IMMEDIATELY crashed mozilla and dumped my post....hmm! Suspect

Nonetheless, a free source of energy would kick start our race into the next level of existence. Let us hope our consciousnesses can keep up with the coming advances in technology.

There are hints that the Higgs Boson they are eeking out of our reality may have hitherto unknown characteristics. This means that there is is new physics out there, and we may be literally on the brink of discovering it, right now.

It's a very exciting thot!

Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Floyd wrote:?

What would you like to change about the world?

What would you like to ask for in your hour of need.

I noticed that in my hour of need what I wanted the most was for harmony among all people and the earth restored to her pristine beauty. My own dreams on the personal level are fulfilled (happiness with my husband and daughter), loving the area in which we live along with the freedom to be creative - it would be wonderful if the world could enjoy the same. So my wish for the world is more love as I already have everything I need and would like to share/pass on JT .

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm