tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare Empty Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare

Post  Carol Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:18 am

Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare!
    The 'Mark Of The Beast' Has Arrived Upon American Shores!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2321/027/Americans_Prepare_To_Be_Microchipped_By_March_2013_With_Obamacare_The_Mark_Of_The_Beast_Has_Arrived_Upon_American_Shores.html

linksterdiversions.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/hidden-obamacare-secret-rfid-chip-implants-mandatory-for-all-by-march-23-2013/

Hidden Obamacare Secret: “RFID Chip Implants” Mandatory for All by March 23, 2013

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare Empty Re: Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare

Post  Carol Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:55 am

This law may have been altered regarding the micro-chip. http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare Empty Re: Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:55 am

I am torn assunder by the security issues. Are we stuck with some sort of an Orion-Roman Empire -- and with some sort of a tracking system -- regardless of who the Local Solar System Administrator is??? I've been trying to imagine dealing with a hypothetical Orion-Roman Empire -- and this is scaring the hell out of me. Is this image the future of America (and the world)??? "Don't chip me bro!!!"
    Americans! Prepare To Be Microchipped By March 2013 With Obamacare Martial-law-in-USA
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 pm

If it comes to this I may move to Ecuador or just buy a sail boat and live on that. However, I'm not sure how the cats, dog, chickens and ducks would do out on the open sea. Losing our freedoms left and right is scary.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 am

Sorry for you Carol and a lot USAN citizen , but the signs were there .
    If this Obongocare doesnt't spark a violent revolution I don't know what it wiill . It was all very predictable : let the civli war begin . Fantastic ! the end of a criminal state !

http://dprogram.net/2012/06/30/obamacare-to-unleash-crushing-new-taxes-trillions-in-debt-huge-job-losses-and-it-doesnt-even-cover-natural-medicine-mike-adams/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 am

I have lived in the states and experienced some of what it has to offer.

Politicians generally make want to be sick but there is nothing worse than seeing a republican politician in full flow. Projectile vomit inducing.

It seems odd that affordable health care in the UK and other European nations is perfectly reasonable where as for many in the States it is viewed as Nazism installed by a black non American president with an Arab sounding name lol.

'Only in America' as the saying goes

Im not sure the alternatives to Mr Obama are any better if not worse.

Anyway. Interesting times in the old US of A.

Civil war again?

Remember ST claires (old project Camelot)prophecy that Sarah Palin would be the president in 2012. A gargantuan non event of Wilcockian proportions.

Loved Boston and Mass.

Carol if you get fed up of Hawaii you could always move to UK where your son is.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 am

I keep wondering if Earth is morally and financially bankrupt?! If so, we probably will be chipped and treated like cattle. It's going to take a helluva lot of work to create a truly enlightened and dignified representative-republic. A Prevention-Based Healthcare System would be a step in the right direction. How about 50% of the total healthcare expenitures going into Prevention, Natural-Treatment, and Rehabilitation -- with 50% going toward drugs and surgery medicine as usual??
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Please show me where there is mention of microchipping in these bills.
    Bone heads like the guy in this video count on you not reading the bills. They count on the power of propaganda and mind control through christian right wing ingornance and fear mongering.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3590/text

HR bill 4872
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c111:1:./temp/~c111oQk9Yp::

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:30 pm