tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Sovereignty Movement.

mkspllmn
    mkspllmn

The Sovereignty Movement. Empty The Sovereignty Movement.

Post  mkspllmn Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 am

I have been doing quite a bit of research about the so called "Sovereignty movement" recently. It is a fascinating subject. Here is what I have learned so far:

Apparently, one would fill out some paper work which is sent into the Secretary of State in your birth state declaring your Sovereignty and relinquishing your US citizenship. You then fill out some more paper work and send it in to the Secretary of Treasury of the US demanding control of your "Strawman" trust account. This is supposed to be worth billions. You cant get FRN's (Federal reserve notes) with it but you can make purchases and pay bills.

Has any body heard of this? Tell what you know.

Better yet, are there any Sovereigns here who would like to discuss it?

Peace.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Sovereignty Movement. Empty Re: The Sovereignty Movement.

Post  Carol Mon May 31, 2010 11:55 am

Unfortunately I know far more about this and wished I'd never got involved. We lost over 6 thousand dollars attemting to do this only to realize it was a fraud. Seriously, it sounds good and is a disaster in the end because you would never get your Social Security and are not protected if you did get it. There is nothing but one hassel after another with this sort of thing. If you want to spend $6,000 buy Walmart stock!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mkspllmn
    mkspllmn

The Sovereignty Movement. Empty Re: The Sovereignty Movement.

Post  mkspllmn Mon May 31, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you, Carol for your candid responce. There are very few first hand accounts out there as it seems that people who have had experience with this dont tend to talk much about it. Most of what I find on the internet is what I would call rhetoric, even from both sides. The whole issue is shrouded in mystery and I think it is time for the truth to come out.

Would you be willing to share more of what you know with me?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm