tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Poll at the End of the Earth

Poll

What do you think? Multiple choices allowed

[ 1 ]
    The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_left50%The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_left0%The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_left0%The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_left50%The Poll at the End of the Earth Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Poll at the End of the Earth Empty The Poll at the End of the Earth

Post  Floyd Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Well just asking...

I have left many things out so please do add.
    magamud
    magamud

The Poll at the End of the Earth Empty Re: The Poll at the End of the Earth

Post  magamud Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I think if the Monarchs could have it anyway, it would be the world we live in presently. Pretty much just continue a slow incremental push complimentary to our volunteering for it. I think the
    Monarchs are very good poker players and I guess there line of reason is to have fun with destruction. They savior it and burn it like coals.
    So in that sense I would guess they want to keep things the same allowing us to direct if its just homogenous or war like thought.

I do not believe its up to them though. I think there allowed a certain amount of time. Much like we have a limited time alive. The same translates for consciousness.
    We are in a womb so to speak or rather seeds in a cosmic garden and its harvest time. The harvest for me is coming either when I die or if the One returns and brings us the truth...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 am

Perhaps people are becoming tired of revelations, communications from afar, predictions and whistleblowing ad infinitum. truthforsale.com

Better to remain in the moment.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 am

I sense we are at a psychiatric triage just trying to keep the space in front of us free from BS. It is hard to tell truth from crap as this was designed. We don't know ourselves and what we do know is killing us.

So we have the various old religions and philosophies trying to rehash themselves, along with contemporary manifestos to create alternate worlds, to capitalize on this confusion.

I think the kingdom of heaven is coming with the true narrative of existence and now the Devil will unleash his big guns to capture as many souls as possible before he is exposed.

Truth is truth, now if I was the Devil I would do everything in my power to keep people away from the creator, which appears to me is happening in full force.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:39 am