tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson

Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson Empty MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson

Post  Gridkeeper Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 am

There's not much I can say about this as it's all in the video. I would like to know exactly what these guys know or why they did this. I have a few ideas but don't know exactly.
    magamud
    magamud

MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson Empty Re: MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson

Post  magamud Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 am

Thats cool grid keeper is here. What are some of your ideas of the video?
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson Empty Re: MOD UK Chinook does a VERY low flyby over John L Walson

Post  Gridkeeper Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi, I think they did this to help us as it's given us massive credability. John said it made him ill but maybe there was something else going on also. If you look on this playlist you'll see the millions they've spent doing this for years now.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95BAFD52531F8B79&feature=plcp

The UFO in this video which is looping was filmed the same day this chinook was here so knowing we would get the credability i believe they gave John a show to put on youtube.
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:52 pm

[youtube]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn3rM-0pebw[/youtube]

This UFO was filmed in broad daylight at the same location that the chinook was at.

Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:56 am

Something big went down last night, still waiting for more details. Today I just got a flyby and the chopper went over to Mr Walson, I'll upload his footage asap. Here is mine from today.

Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 am

this is the same chopper as in the video above.

Yesterday a black SAS merlin flew around me three times during the day and then went to John's house. We both filmed the same chopper.

My film

john's film
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks for the updates!
    We truly are under a matrix of visual holographics much like a hologram. This order is maintained by the very nefarious cosmic parasites of space. I suspect its more personal then we know.
    Perhaps like being within an egg...
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 am

A few months ago I dreamed twice that these BIG heavy black planes were flying directly over my house.
    They were so low that I swore I could touch them.
    I should have been afraid but wasn't
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:08 pm

magamud wrote:Thanks for the updates!
    We truly are under a matrix of visual holographics much like a hologram. This order is maintained by the very nefarious cosmic parasites of space. I suspect its more personal then we know.
    Perhaps like being within an egg...

You're welcome. Yes I learnt this week exactly why they do this to me. Of course I knew alot about them anyway but not the specifics. They've actually been draining my light body for a long time now and I'm not having it anymore. I stopped it this week. I could have done this a while a go but I am a sucker for following that white rabbit. They were also effecting people watching the videos. Black choppers were the worst. I've made all the chopper videos private and keeping them for evidence which I hope I'll never need to use. They shouldn't have done this to me. Like they thought i'd never find out or something. Still to this day I've never found anyone else on this planet that this has happend to as much as they've done it to me. I thank everyone here for your past interest and support in such matters I've shown you. Please remember that my real name is Duncan Davis. They know that so you may as well know as well. When you bear witness to what's to come I ask you to remember my name. best wishes to all of humanity, Duncan.
    Gridkeeper
    Gridkeeper

Post  Gridkeeper Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Simplicity wrote:A few months ago I dreamed twice that these BIG heavy black planes were flying directly over my house.
    They were so low that I swore I could touch them.
    I should have been afraid but wasn't

HI afraid or not. They need to be ignored, I will no longer be filming them. Their dark tech is so bad we will need a miracle to stop it.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 am