tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

They tell us the truth in movies.

mkspllmn
    mkspllmn

They tell us the truth in movies. Empty They tell us the truth in movies.

Post  mkspllmn Sat May 29, 2010 10:37 pm

I have often thought how amazing it is how they tell us the truth in movies. I found this old one that I saw again ... for the first time.

It is an epic film made by Metro Goldwyn-Mayer in 1959. It is the story of a Jewish aristocrat during the life and times of Jesus; and Roman rule. The film must have been very expensive to make because of its realism.

It tells how the minions of tyranny become addicted to power and how tyranny can infiltrate the very mind and soul of its subjects. It also tells how true peace and freedom come from within ones self, ultimately, and that one day there will be a great transformation for all into peace and love.

A lot of metaphors in this movie. The funny thing is that both Goldwyn and Mayer were Jewish but there is a thread about the story of Jesus.The title is "Ben Hur" staring Charlton Heston and it is 3 1/2 hours long. Enjoy!

http://stagevu.com/video/xgwpwfwguxow
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

They tell us the truth in movies. Empty Re: They tell us the truth in movies.

Post  Carol Sun May 30, 2010 7:27 am

Indeed this is true and that is why epic films like Ben Hur leave such a deep impression on those who view it. In fact, we were watch an old western on Wild Bill Cody yesterday and decided to turn it off because it was just too painful to watch/witness how the Indians were deceived and treated. I think the outright killing of the bufflo for sport (and what the Indians used for food) is what did us in.

I also think SG1 about stargates and the US secret military program had a lot more truth in it then most would guess as well. I know Paola Harris has put together a great presentation of UFOs and Hollywood which agains reveals the many ways the public is told about this particular phenonomen. However, even the movie "Knowing" goes into the effects of CME and how the children will be saved by aliens where they are taken to another planet and "Avatar" addresses how humans destroyed their mother Gaia.

If Big Business and the Elites are allowed to continue on their destructive path the planet will continue to be exploited as compared to nurtured and treasured. One is to view oneself as a steward, not a rapist.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mkspllmn
    mkspllmn

They tell us the truth in movies. Empty Thanks Carol

Post  mkspllmn Sun May 30, 2010 8:39 am

The concept of renewal appears everywhere in history. I long for the day when the earth will be restored and ruled by ultimate good. I dont know what will happen to the PTB when this happens. I hope they will be put out of sight and out of mind. Their plan for the world is not sustainable and must come to and end.

The Dark Ages were a time of renewal for humanity. It was after the fall of Rome and greater Europe enjoyed peace, freedom and prosperity. The PTB could not stand this and that is why it is written in history as "The Dark ages". It was dark for them because they had no one to rule over and were relegated to obscurity after millenia. The Plague put and end to this. Then they once again moved in to bring "Order out of Chaos".

We are about to have chaos again in our age. There are just too many free thinkers around who crave freedom. More and more each day. They would rather destroy the whole earth and everything on it than to have no one to rule. I dont think the universe will allow that but there will be great chaos before renewal. I just hope renewal will take on the proper form and not just "Microchip Bliss".
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 30, 2010 10:14 am

I think the earthchanges will do humanity in faster then humanity can do itself in.

mkspllmn
    mkspllmn

Post  mkspllmn Sun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

You think that the chaos that is to come will be a natural occurrence and not deliberately caused by entities here on earth?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 31, 2010 5:56 am

They signed a "contract" that they would tell the truth about their plans and actions. They didn't have to say how they would do it, so they are doing it through films, books, symbols, etc.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 31, 2010 6:03 am

mkspllmn wrote:You think that the chaos that is to come will be a natural occurrence and not deliberately caused by entities here on earth?

In the Light of what's taking place in the Gulf of Mexico right now we can see that is'nt the case .Wether human error or deliberate intent we have now
    created our own disastrous and far reaching mess.

Love Always
    mudra
    mkspllmn
    mkspllmn

Post  mkspllmn Mon May 31, 2010 10:56 am

I went to the Camelot portal and heard testimony that someone thinks that the Gulf disaster may not be an oil spill but they may have actually punctured a volcano. This would poison the ocean with sulfur and would poison 1/3 of the ocean and, along with it oceanic life. This in turn would cause a decrease in food supply world wide and possibly famine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsiM-XjlcIc

I hope this is not true.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 am

The year 2010 tends to dovetail in with the Pyramid mapping. Irrespective of the damage humans can cause, a pole shift or ice age is cyclic. Those tend to be environmental extinction level events. Only this time is different.. a galactice superwave is on its way and the planet/solar system is dealing with magnetic influxes not seen before and not related to what the sun can create. This is different. This is not to say that humans don't muck things up.. it just says that cyclic natural events tend to win out.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:37 pm