tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
greybeard
Carol
burgundia
enemyofNWO
8 posters

Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment Empty Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:52 am

From the HalfpastHuman websiste there is this link about a scientific experiment about REMOTE Viewing . The results seem to validate Cliff High claims of major disasters in the near future and the experiment explains the missing data in the near future

Courtney Brown's experiment

http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html

and Cliff High latest Wujo talk E13

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html
    burgundia
    burgundia

Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment Empty Whistle Blower Radio - Kerry Cassidy and Guest Courtney Brown - Part 1

Post  burgundia Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment Empty Re: Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment

Post  Carol Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 am

Initial Results:
    http://www.farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV_Demo_2008_Page1.html

This project describes change between the years 2008 and 2013 across nine geographical locations with a global spread. The locations are:

Vaitupu, Tuvalu
    Fort Jesus, Mombasa Kenya
    Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
    Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
    United States Congress Building, Washington, D.C.
    Malé International Airport, Malé, Maldives
    KITV Building, Honolulu, Hawaii
    The Vehicle Assembly Building at Launch Complex 39, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Florida
    Key West, Florida

In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:

Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism (southern hemisphere - Mount Kilimanjaro & Australia area affected
    Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
    Excessive solar radiation
    Storms and other severe weather
    In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:

Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
    The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
    The breakdown of the food supply system
    The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
    Extensive loss of buildings near coasts

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    greybeard
    greybeard

Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment Empty Re: Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment

Post  greybeard Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Thanks guys I listened to and watched all that you put up links for.
    Cortney comes accross as very credible and linked with what Governments are doing and not doing really adds probability to the forcast.
    Raising personal spiritual vibration wuld seem the wisest course a there is not much we can do about the rest of it.

Chris
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:07 pm

greybeard wrote:Thanks guys I listened to and watched all that you put up links for.
    Cortney comes accross as very credible and linked with what Governments are doing and not doing really adds probability to the forcast.
    Raising personal spiritual vibration wuld seem the wisest course a there is not much we can do about the rest of it.

Chris

I agree with your comment . It seems to me that the Governments are acting as if the was no tomorrow , no accountability and no punishment for the crimes committed . If Cliff and Courtney Brown are right that's the explanation for the criminal behavior . Another supporting piece of evidence are the underground bases where the elite would presumably hide when trouble is near . When the members of the so called elite start to disappear .... that;s the signal ....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm

I get the feeling that we have been on the brink for at least one-hundred years -- and the destructive technology keeps getting more and more sophisticated and powerful. Also, who knows what chimeras lurk in secret-underground genetics-laboratories?? I will view any asteroid or large-meteor hits (especially those causing massive-destruction and loss-of-life) as being deliberately-inflicted. That RV stuff scares the hell out of me. I have a difficult time reading Courtney Brown's e-books. They are very interesting -- but they blow my mind -- and I have no idea whether they are really factual. It's thinking about the possibilities that scare me. Who knows what evil lurks throughout the universe??
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 am

Then my questions would be:

1. Why more wars for power and profit then? or why more wars and conflicts in general?

2. Why chemtrails, fluoride in the water, manipulating economy, etc?

To keep us busy? only that?
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 pm

sucking engergie out of us secretly by keeping us buisy.
    hte question for me is are we changing the matter by looking at it.....
    the timeline were the scientist accept remote viewing is better than the one were the
    science ignore remote viewing.
    all the best Sabina I love you
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:12 pm

burgundia wrote:Then my questions would be:

1. Why more wars for power and profit then? or why more wars and conflicts in general?

2. Why chemtrails, fluoride in the water, manipulating economy, etc?

To keep us busy? only that?

exactly Cliff High Vujo E13 and Courtney Brown Remote viewing experiment 83084
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Haven't listened as yet but this could open even more up here.

Not sure if these are the videos posted earlier.

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Here is another audio link of Cliff on this: http://halfpasthuman.com/wujo/wujo61602012nowweknow.mp3

Critical time period is between Feb and May of 2013. April 2013 is major data gap and early May. May be due to plasma effects or Carrington effect - or impact in southern hemisphere preceded by some type of solar event. Major impact will subsequently be on the internet. Expect heavy rains inland.

Data gap is when the internet goes down is identified as a series of holes that started with the Arab spring which begins to show up in July of this year.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm

I've mentioned this before, but in my 1928 'Book of Common Prayer' the last Easter in the 'Easter Table' is Easter 2013 (March 31) -- right around the critical time you just mentioned. I keep thinking that Humanity is somehow being herded into the Slaughter-House -- for who knows what reasons??? I've speculated on this topic -- but that's a helluva lot different than absolutely knowing. I worry about this 24/7. When I was growing-up -- I looked forward to the 'End of the World' and the 'Second-Coming of Christ'. Not any more. I obviously seek an improved Earth situation -- but I do not seek 'Purification by Extermination'. Not based upon what I know presently -- and the full story seems to be carefully hidden -- like a lot of important things. What if we have been paying off a debt regarding some galactic violation or atrocity -- and what if that debt will be paid-off in 2013 -- at which time we will cease to be human -- and we will reincarnate into whatever type of bodies our souls animated before we became human. Remember the lines in the movie 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'? Question: "Are you human?" Answer: "My body is human." Question: "What were you before you were human?" Answer: "It would only frighten you."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I still think the event will be solar around the time of Spring Equinox which is March 20, 2013. As for an impact - I still have faith in our Secret Space Command and that they along with ET can mitigate this. However, the key word that was mentioned on several occasions is (crustal plate) displacement in the Southern South Pacific Hemisphere, which could easily mean the plates shifted and doesn't mean an impact occurred. This is not to say we won't have some type of meteor shower to contend with or objects falling to the planet. I just think there are some very smart folks in key places observing space on a regular basis so why worry?

Given all of the volcanic activity in the Southern South Pacific region - along with numerous earth quakes, I could see where something like this would occur along with significant solar activity around March of next year. This theory also ties into some of what Pane spoke about with respect to the sun's activity. There could be an impact as well in the South Pacific region or maybe La Palma Volcano finally lets loose ( http://www.lapalma-tsunami.com/ ), which would possibly impact the US eastern seaboard. I would postulate this as a potential secondary event following a Southern Hemisphere plate displacement. Anyway, we won't know until the horizon event comes to pass what it will be.

Solar activity and the associated ground level enhancements of solar cosmic rays during solar cycle 23
    http://www.astrophys-space-sci-trans.net/7/439/2011/astra-7-439-2011.pdf

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 pm

The 2012 Movie is quite interesting -- if one can look deeper than the action and violence. I'm still thinking all of this might have everything to do with a very problematic Divinty v Humanity situation. A mysterious individual, with whom I conversed (quite some time ago now) kept referring to the sun in a somewhat apocalyptic manner. I got the impression that humanity was in HUGE trouble -- but said individual wouldn't answer most of my questions. Mimas to the rescue?? Or will Mimas finish us off?? So many possibilites -- and so little time. What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2012/06/19/monday-night-with-sherry-shriner
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am

Notes on Clif's New Woo July 23, 2012

Clif talked for hours with Courtney Brown feels there work cross validates each other
    Clif did some new experiments with HI RV that makes clif feel RV work is valid

Infrastructure electricity down/failing/failed by June 2013
    Some spotty areas of electricity after June 2013
    Global coastal event underway by June 2013
    PNW and West coast
    Breakdown of JIT food supply
    Horrifically devastating problems related to structures, bad weather + nasty earthquakes (series)
    June/ July of next year building destruction, loss of life,
    no sign of Gov, rescue, no hospitals operating, no gasoline, no delivery system
    After first rush of earthquakes – rioting, looting
    Really bad weather part of shock wave that goes around planet, storms, in blown dust (volcanic?)
    Global coastal label does not mean that inland not effected
    Cause unknown, presuming meteors, causes huge amount of water to enter atmosphere
    Inland seas, flooding erosion, infrastructure damage, high winds, loss of electrical
    % accurate unknown, likely some accurate, not 0% not 100%
    No electronic trading, no money
    Crap in air interfering with ham radio – protecting from solar radiation
    No sign of government, military or cops in Farsight data
    Inland areas flooded, new water in mix ( water creation or asteroids)
    Changed coast lne
    Tsunami – wave of energy moves through water – end tries to crawl up land.
    Height depends on coastal structure
    Limited by gravity 30-40 feet normal upper height of tsunami, 80 feet max, 120 feet theoretical max,
    Displacement wave – asteroid could produce, has tendency to burn energy quicker than tsunami.
    Wave can rise higher than tsunami, could go several 100 feet high locally, smaller farther away.
    If large asteroid displaced water goes up leaving hole that sucks in surrounding water.
    Displaced water falls back down push incoming water back
    How coasts will be effected that are not near enough to be effected by displacement wave
    Will look like very odd tidal activity

Asteroids will send shock waves through air and earth (earthquakes)
    Puget Sound, Seattle, San Francisco ports dry unusable – length of time unknown
    Other areas have influx of water, flooded
    Mombasa, Key West, Hi, Sydney show devastation in Far sight data
    Finland – high tides, temporary flooding + earthquakes and bad weather
    PNW, CA, Mexico, Caribbean, east coast, Europe, Mediterranean, Asia = Flooding is permanent
    Creates new class future pop – 4-5 generations coastal scavengers
    Goal- industrial commodities, copper , etc
    Future pop battling with aliens – rifts, critters coming through and setting up shop

Major activity – economy crashing starting now
    TPTB working to keep things going until Dec 2012, through election.
    No plans to deal with economic problems
    Will drop into hidey holes in Dec.

Encourage buy Courtney Browns DVD – support his ideas for rebuilding
    Sean David Morton’s book

If pull false flag on Olympics will allow Israel to fire on Iran doesn’t matter “end of the world”

http://halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html
    http://www.datafilehost.com/download-522d8a11.html (for the torrent deprived)

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 am

Carol ,

There is a group of Remote viewers in Hawaii that Cliff H. has contacted . Do you happen to know them ?
    Cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 am

I may if I know who he contacted. I know Ed Dames used to live on Maui and he may have trained a group of people here on the islands when here.

Courtney Brown's data is from a few years back and I've not seen anything recently on this from him. Meaning just because his reviewers saw this back then for this time period - will it play out now? Given the manipulation of the timelines I just don't know. And given the capabilities of off-worlders and the Navy's secret space program - they may be more on top of things then we know too. Bottom line. I don't trust Cliff's data and have watched him jump around from one person to the next. He was gung ho on Andrew Basiago and backed off and the same with Patrick Geryle. The point being that the future is even more mutable and we just won't know until events unfold. Even Cliff realized with the data he pulls up it is often after the fact that he understands what's being put out there.

My primary concerns and focus is on the sun's activity - not anything else. And even that supposedly is being monitored by off-worlders. All we can do is just be aware and trust we are being guided through this maze of data. If it weren't for our daughter I wouldn't be doing any prep work. But she is totally dependent on us so we do what we can to protect her.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:48 pm