tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Gregg Braden debunked?

Floyd
    Floyd

Gregg Braden debunked? Empty Gregg Braden debunked?

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Gregg Braden debunked? Empty Re: Gregg Braden debunked?

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Floyd,

Do you have an opinion on the video you posted or? I see a "steering" of a potential mindset in the good works that Gregg Braden has provided and I "see" that you are looking to sway? or? non? I'd hold a "poll" but I am on "probation" so it's better for me not to muddy the waters since rumor has it.. this was your site to begin with and that's why you are "tolerated".. Lucky you eh?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Floyd,

Do you have an opinion on the video you posted or? I see a "steering" of a potential mindset in the good works that Gregg Braden has provided and I "see" that you are looking to sway? or? non? . Lucky you eh?

Well I was thinking about spending all my money on his products but then then there is a good folk music festival coming up.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Well that sounds like a good idea.. I just got back from my evening. I love Gregg Braden, by the way.. and I do have on voice record some beautiful musika he played on his sacred flute at the I Can Do It conference he visited last year in Tampa.. my town.. so when I get computer savvy, I could upload it here "for free" if you care to "hear".
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Well that sounds like a good idea.. I just got back from my evening. I love Gregg Braden, by the way.. and I do have on voice record some beautiful musika he played on his sacred flute at the I Can Do It conference he visited last year in Tampa.. my town.. so when I get computer savvy, I could upload it here "for free" if you care to "hear".

Good for you
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

So I think it appropriate I link a Gregg Braden... for all of us who connect with his heart

Gregg Braden - The Power of Our Heart -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtDY4v1kB8k
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 pm

InDeeD and it's important to be "discerning" Floyd but when the Heart Speaks... how can one not feel?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:InDeeD and it's important to be "discerning" Floyd but when the Heart Speaks... how can one not feel?

When the heart speaks the fraud squeaks

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 pm

and when the Heart Feels Truth is Known!
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:and when the Heart Feels Truth is Known!

I did not know heart has brains (new age biology) by Gregg Braden. we are really changing DNAs

but feels good, yes? As soon as we have imagination we are as god. There is no limits of divine. lets deliver love everywhere and lets connect those electromagnetic fields to become we are you in Unity.

I personally think Gregg cheats and in big, or in other words he is disturbed soul selling books of so called science. He does not know what he is talking about but people like what he is guessing without sufficient information. It feels good on Emotional platform. And profit is good.
    Kali gives us what we believe, and she delivers iliusion to those who wants to be cheated. she is great.

sunny
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

devakas, is there a good and a bad side of Kali?? I'm wondering if any of the Deities are really perfect??? I tend to think that the history of the universe is very dark -- with lots of factional fighting and power-struggling.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:devakas, is there a good and a bad side of Kali?? I'm wondering if any of the Deities are really perfect??? I tend to think that the history of the universe is very dark -- with lots of factional fighting and power-struggling.

Kali Yuga is Kali age or iron age. It is demonic as demonic energies are dominant, corrupted rulers as superiority. The planet started it ~ 5000 years ago. Kali Yuga will end in 400000 + year Physics were different on this planet in previous yugas. Kali goddess is personality which had to be killed by planet king Priksiti. She asked to be saved where gold is. It is material energy, makes people believe what they want. When people want to believe in You can do it conferences she provides this ability. Humanity will be under this spell till they have a chance to realize how to achieve happiness and goodness for all, higher values of life, because now there is no interest in it because of maya. Mentality is corrupted because of personality of Kali.

There are very important 4 pillars of the success for humanity. It will stop humans to 'dream' with their free will, but truly became responsible for all. First it needs to be stoped slaugterhouses. Without it there is not way to realize how to proceed. Hope states, countries one by one will elect rulers who understand this and people will start punish all big or small slaugterhouses. Finally those who wants to kill by themselves will be reduced greatly. Kids will be tought nonviolence properly. There are three more, but this one pillar is most important as Kali goddess provides for humans to be in cloud (of oneness; is she good?) and for satisfaction of 'perfect' senses. This is why she is dressed weird and on tiger. She is strong and she scares humans with her dressings as humans desires for kill and etc. For those who see stone and gold equal in value she has no power. did I confused you?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 am

Krishna is perfect! sunny

Krishna - Radhe is perfect! sunny

study devakas
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Thank-you devakas. I have HUGE problems with killing and inflicting suffering. Why are we so quick to kill and inflict suffering???
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 pm

We are not this body! because When humans identify wrongly themselves with this body, nation, earth, they want to control.

False ego always for satisfaction of self. kilings included.

This should be taught in schools from beginning.

soul > intelligence > false ego > imagination > mind > thoughts > will > desires > emotions feelings senses > material objects

we become black of this smoke of emotions... left or right it does not matter ... negative positive it is just as a dance as of us as sentimental fanatics
    uncertainty is Kaali potency...

slaughterhouses need to be closed. This is the message, not other intellectual speculations.

sunny
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm

devakas wrote:

I personally think Gregg cheats and in big, or in other words he is disturbed soul selling books of so called science. He does not know what he is talking about but people like what he is guessing without sufficient information. It feels good on Emotional platform. And profit is good.

There is certainly a case of a pseudo new age mafia going around treading the boards. Whether it be Braden, Wilcock or Drunvalo or countless others spouting out various nonsense there is no do doubt it is a very lucrative market targeted at many a would be buyer.

The unscientific sham of the ascension religion is the aim, which is augmented by many a channeler of various aliens and masters, whether it be 5,000 year old skin shedding adepts or supra conscious evolved beings from various dimensions. Throw in a bit of misinformation and deceit into the soup. XXXX em all.

In the final analysis one has to ask ones self, is all this nonsense really necessary. These guys are in it for the cash as are the people that interview these frauds after all.

They offer nothing really as do the people who give them a platform. But then of course there are some who want people to listen to this crap.

It is refreshing to know that we can all make up our own minds.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 pm

I have followed Gregg Braden for years. Listened to him and read his books. I find him very credible and very aware. Why do you insist on debunking Floyd? Braden is a legitimate teacher. Unfortunately by now, we all realize that anyone can be debunked and vilified even if they have done nothing. We had a recent member here pulling stuff I had written and edited to his own twisted delight posting it on other forums and identifying himself as me here at Mists. Those who spotted him identified him as a freak. Their words, not mine. And by the way Floyd.. he considered you his hero. Good luck with that.

I raise this point to illustrate it's a complete waste of time discredited everyone who just happens to be visible when there are so many more worthwhile things to do with one's time - like attending a music festival. Or just going to sit on the beach.

I will continue to be loyal to those I perceive as sharing their experience and very critical of those who are out there to distort the original message.

Perhaps this is more like the metaphor of separating the wheat from the shaft or not throwing the baby out with the bath water. There is value in what these people bring to the table if one is willing to take the time and seek it out.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Carol wrote:I have followed Gregg Braden for years. Listened to him and read his books. I find him very credible and very aware. Why do you insist on debunking Floyd? Braden is a legitimate teacher. Unfortunately by now, we all realize that anyone can be debunked and vilified even if they have done nothing. We had a recent member here pulling stuff I had written and edited to his own twisted delight posting it on other forums and identifying himself as me here at Mists. Those who spotted him identified him as a freak. Their words, not mine. And by the way Floyd.. he considered you his hero. Good luck with that.

I raise this point to illustrate it's a complete waste of time discredited everyone who just happens to be visible when there are so many more worthwhile things to do with one's time - like attending a music festival. Or just going to sit on the beach.

I will continue to be loyal to those I perceive as sharing their experience and very critical of those who are out there to distort the original message.

Perhaps this is more like the metaphor of separating the wheat from the shaft or not throwing the baby out with the bath water. There is value in what these people bring to the table if one is willing to take the time and seek it out.

Hi Carol

I suggest you read some of the material I have pointed towards.

Even his basic premises are wrong

Pull the wool from over your eyes
    http://nibiruchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2008/06/gregg-bradens-mystery-of-2012-highly.html

Its rubbish

If you believe in it then good for you

This baby out the bath water argument is wearing a bit thin dont you think?

I am very much interested into the betterment of this planet Carol. But it wont happen with jokers like this and their money making workshops. These clowns will come and they will go.

In fifty years time no body will look back and view them as important.

Harsh as it may seem

Sometimes Carol I wonder who is the greater Devils advocate
    Cool

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Carol wrote: We had a recent member here pulling stuff I had written and edited to his own twisted delight posting it on other forums and identifying himself as me here at Mists. Those who spotted him identified him as a freak. Their words, not mine. And by the way Floyd.. he considered you his hero. Good luck with that.

That is not cool Carol and im sure I AM not his/her hero but whoever wrote

Not seen the stuff myself nor do I care to.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:16 pm

It's fine if you think it's "rubbish" Floyd.. there's a lot of material out there that is "rubbish" but quite frankly I'd rather not waste my time pointing it out.. or at least, not any more.

What is the man in the video doing?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 pm

You believe in what you want to my dear
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:44 pm

I will be happy to review what you have to share Floyd but given that I've been following Greg Branden for a good 8 years it's unlikely that I would find him not credible. What I do often find is information that has been trumped up and distorted to discredit. From all of what I've seen with regard to Gregg Branden is that he is a man of integrity. Anyone can do a good smear job but that doesn't make the distortion valid. I also have a similar view point when it comes to Dr. Greer. He too is a man of integrity and once again this is based on information of people who are my friends and good friends with Greer.

However, I now do have some doubt regarding Mier. I started reading his material back in the mid 90s. It was clear there were some people out to discredit his photos by making fake photos. Yet the drawing that looked like the TV personality model did undermine and damage his credibility. However, he did have information laid out years in advance that did come to pass. And I suspect something had to have happened or all the hoopla would not have happened. Most people do not go out and advertise their ET experiences. Especially given which ET group they may have interfaced with. Yet it does happen and I've got a number of books describing their experiences.

In addition, I personally know people who know Mier. So I tend to accept he is/was an ET contactee. Just how much info out there that is accurate is what is in question - not that he had a contact experience. In fact, I was somewhat disappointed about the fake drawings. It's sad that happened because it undermined his testimony regarding his actual contact experience.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Carol wrote: Anyone can do a good smear job

In all fairness Carol there is a large difference between a smear job and just being plain wrong so you can lay of the hyperbole if you like.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:01 pm