tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Alienated Nation

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Alienated Nation Empty Alienated Nation

Post  Carol Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Alienated Nation
    The New Quest for Liberty

by Brooks A. Agnew
    http://www.alienatednation.com/
    80 years ago, America was led down a dark and nefarious road by an Agency-Government. That coalition of bureacracies now consumes everything Americans earn and it produces nothing in return. It is not elected. You have no representation it it. Yet it taxes, fines, and protects its fascist engines of power and dominion with regulations that have the force of law. The only way out is a Constitutional Convention, and 40 States are now ready to go. Three amendments need to be repealed, and seven amendments need to be passed and ratified. It can all happen in a single, well-planned day, which will save our Republic. Find out why - how.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Alienated Nation Empty Re: Alienated Nation

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 am

A lawyer once told me that a Con-Con would be a disaster -- and I tend to agree. I lean toward Constitutional Scholarship -- and Exposing Corruption. On the other hand -- Article 6 and the 16th Amendment probably need some work -- in the appropriate way -- and at the appropriate time. I consider myself a patriot -- yet I fear that the Patriot Movement could be subverted into excessive anger -- and even violence. I also continue to consider the Galactic and Theological Issues in all of this. Yelling at the Bilderberg Group might not do a lot of good -- if they're just following orders. A Con-Con might degenerate into a melt-down. I've been considering some very strange theories regarding the Big-Picture and the Ancient-Picture -- which might have everything to do with the subject of this thread.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 pm