tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Micjer
burgundia
6 posters

Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives

burgundia
    burgundia

Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives  Empty Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives

Post  burgundia Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives  Empty Re: Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives

Post  Micjer Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:08 am

For anyone interested in this subject, this series by Michael Newton is very informative also.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives  Empty Re: Coast to Coast AM - May 30 2012 - Reincarnation & Past Lives

Post  eMonkey Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 am

Ooooh yeah, very interested.. thanks muchly..

If anyone remembers Mike O'Brien in Vilcabamba - Ecuador, I went to one of his Seminars dealing with the subject and Paul Van Ward was giving the presentation on the Soul Genome. Very interesting.

Paul found me interesting enough to interview me for an hour after the seminar for his ongoing research.

Greetings from Tena, Ecuador - the last gateway to the Amazon.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:03 am

Great to hear from you eMonkey!!

Have you done a past life regression, to see who you were in a previous life? Question
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 am

I yet have to watch the first video but I highly value Michael Newton's work and others in the same field.
    He was allowed to show this to us as a reminder of who we are.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Micjer wrote:

For anyone interested in this subject, this series by Michael Newton is very informative also.

Thanks for posting this Micjer. Great validation. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Michael Newton Interview Part 2 of 5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L81j9hFbJck&feature=relmfu

An interview with Michael Newton. Dr Newton is a hypnotherapist who has spent a large amount of time using hypnosis to research the details of what Newton calls the "life between lives" or "interlife."

Newton's website is at: http://www.spiritualregression.org/

The Wikipedia entry for Dr Newton: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Newton_%28hypnotist%29

Newton is not the only hypnotherapist to have written on the subject of the interlife. Others include Joel Whitton, Andy Tomlinson and Brian Weiss.

Author Ian Lawton has also written extensively on the subject, and maintains a content-full website at: http://www.ianlawton.com

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:02 pm