tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland..

burgundia
    burgundia

Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland.. Empty Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland..

Post  burgundia Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland.. Empty Re: Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland..

Post  Carol Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 am

Hi burgundia. You've been on my mind and I had been wondering how you've been faring with all of the volcanic activity and resultant rain. I hope you're okay. Big hug to you lovey.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland.. Empty Re: Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland..

Post  burgundia Tue May 25, 2010 10:10 am

I'm ok Carol, thank you. Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland.. Herz I hope you are too.... Rescuing animals from flooded areas in Poland.. Icon_flower
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Tue May 25, 2010 10:32 am

Burgundia,
    Thank you for posting this video. It is hard to watch it. What areas are affected by the flood?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue May 25, 2010 2:08 pm

it started in the south, so the situation there has been worst and the worst is along the Vistula River...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 25, 2010 2:46 pm

From what I understand almost the whole Country is under water now. Apparently yesterday another Dyke burst sending Flood Waters into Nothern Poland. Not sure though as this is what I saw on the NEWS (North East West South) yesterday.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue May 25, 2010 3:06 pm

North is flooded too because the rivers are overflowing...they are bringing all the water to the sea but there is too much of it...the banks are soaked and in some places can't hold the water...
    this is a town in the north....but the situation there is much better...they also had more time to prepare....
    pictures here:
    http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/cynk/1052,14,1,zdjecie.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 25, 2010 5:07 pm

I did'nt realize it was so bad Burgundia .
    I see this is still not over and that many people have been evacuated .
    It is very touching to see these men rescuing the animals and doing it
    with love .. even rescuing a litle mole .
    My thoughts are with you .
    Stay safe .

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 5:22 pm

I've been thinking of you, too, Burgundia, and your countrymen.

Carmen has also been on my mind- flooding in the area of her farm. Must give a call...

Love,
    Bushycat

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 pm