tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground  Empty Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground

Post  Carol Wed May 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground Bases
    By Dr. Richard Sauder
    http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/15/approaching-cataclysm-a-conclusion-of-the-underground-bases/
    As best as I could parse the response, it seems that at least some, and perhaps many, underground and underwater bases and tunnels are preparations for the following possibilities in the relatively near term (say within the time-frame of the next several years to next few decades):

▪ potential nuclear war
    ▪ change in physics of rotation of the Earth, i.e., a pole shift, or axis relocation
    ▪ reversal of Earth’s magnetic field
    ▪ entering a galactic dust cloud
    ▪ asteroid and/or comet strikes
    ▪ massive, sudden climate change
    ▪ social, political and economic chaos resulting from any of the preceding
    ▪ a combination of any one or more of the above.

In other words, very dramatic events may be just around the corner. It seems as if those in the know are making massive, extremely expensive preparations for something.

Conclusion: Import of the Anecdotal Stories
    Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the preceding accounts is that most of them were recounted directly to me by people who worked for the military-industrial complex, in some cases in the uniformed military services themselves. This is a recurring theme in my research. Time and again I have been approached by ex-military personnel, and, I believe, even active-duty military personnel in some cases.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground  Empty Re: Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground

Post  Carol Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Nazi Engineers, Secret U.S. Military Bases, and Elevators To The Subterranean and Submarine Depths
    http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/10/nazi-engineers-secret-u-s-military-bases-and-elevators-to-the-subterranean-and-submarine-depths-part-1/
    Alex Thomas: “The trillions of dollars off the books, advanced technology, and the infrastructure of secrecy have all been brought about by numerous globalist organizations such as the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group as well as many other even more secretive groups that are not even known by name. Those involved with underground bases may literally know that they will be immediately killed if they speak out about what they know.”

Shepard: “I myself have conducted an interview with the owner of a major private underground base & shelter construction firm. What he told Bob Tuskin and myself off air during a commercial break was absolutely mind-blowing. He literally admitted that most of his clientele is Illuminati affiliated, including politicians, movie stars, and more. He maintained that client confidentiality was a factor, claiming that half of the business is reinforced homes. Leaving the other 50% up to speculation. The company has even built 3 massive arks for a doomsday scenario just like you see in the movie 2012. This was covered by CNN.”

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground  Empty Re: Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 16, 2012 4:39 pm

I continue to stand by my suggestion that the human population in this solar system be limited to 8 billion - with 4 billion residing on Earth (half underground -- or at least half of the 'buildings' located underground) -- and 4 billion residing throughout the rest of the solar system (mostly sub-surface). This would be for environmental and survival reasons. Magneto-Leviton Trains and Uncoventional-Spacecraft would be part of the deal. Are we really dealing with Archangelic Factional Fighting and Power Struggling? If so, how many factions are there -- and what is the nature of each? I keep speculating -- but I know that I don't know what's really going on. My activities on this website are just practice for what I think might be in our future. This might be a cool location for a 'Galactic Rand Corporation'!

Approaching Cataclysm? A Conclusion of the Underground  Tumblr_lxdw71awQ91qz56gho1_500

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:04 am