tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Chimpsky
Carol
Sanicle
burgundia
8 posters

New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite

burgundia
    burgundia

New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite  Empty New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite  Empty Re: New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 am

Thanks again Burgundia. You're on a roll tonight. Cool
    They have my donation and I hope they get heaps more!! (And don't get stopped somehow.) Should be an interesting DVD when it comes out. I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite  Empty Re: New UFO, ET Disclosure film - SIRIUS: People of Earth it's time to Unite

Post  Carol Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 pm

It is time for the truth to be known: we are not alone in the cosmos... and

WE ARE NOT ALONE -- HERE ON EARTH.

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. What we have learned from them about energy propulsion can bring us to a new era, but those in power have suppressed this information in order to keep us at their mercy. It is time for you to know... and this documentary will let you in.

Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence is working with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka and his team at Neverending Light Productions to produce one of the most significant films of our time.

This film exposes the greatest story never told: The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity. A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years. Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom.

Structure of the Film I. The first section of the film will share the vast scope of evidence that ET's exist, from official government documents, high-level witness testimony and audio and visual evidence. Disclosure and CSETI have the largest library of never before seen footage gathered over 20 years of study. II. Next, we interview a group of brilliant scientists who aim to expose long-held secret technologies. They show us how energy can be derived from the fabric of space around us, and how industrial cartels have suppressed this information. What did Nicola Tesla know, and why did the FBI seize his papers upon his death? Man-made anti-gravity vehicles have been in use for over half a century, some even used to perpetuate the ET abduction hoax in order to control the masses. Now is the time for these technologies to be acknowledged and developed for peaceful energy purposes. III. In the final section, we explore CONTACT: the CE-5 principles and how to build a bridge to a trans-dimensional universe. We will also share how the average person can make contact with people from other worlds. They are only a thought away...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/261360616/sirius

▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃
    Your Move People of Planet Earth !!! DO SOMETHING !!!
    Aliens UFOs Disclosure Extraterrestrials Alien UFO Video Extraterrestrial Documentary Close Encounters Proof and Evidence Videos Documentaries.

http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com

http://twitter.com/#!/@drstevengreer

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disclosure-Project/107369413200

http://www.DisclosureProject.org

https://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Special thanks to Sir Gilligan Horry and Jims Space Agency that both support the intelligence data called "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP", From Google.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:11 am

I really hope this gets somewhere, but can't help but think that it will only be those people who are already aware of all of these things that will be interested.

How are free energy devices etc going to become public when the cabal simply murders anyone who pops up with a water powered car etc, of course there are the lucky ones who are merely ruined and mocked into oblivion....

This planet is run by criminals who have armies & so called "law enforcement" working for them, they are now so brazen that the intention is to privatise the police & armed forces.

If that weren't enough, they already have alien tech up & running, what they really use that for beyond MILABs is anybodies guess, I really wish some more advanced race would come & intercede on behalf of love, but as the majority of inhabitants of this planet are stupid, lazy & fearful, the ball is still in the court of the cabal, so to speak.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 am

Did you guys notice at around the 50 sec mark an experiment that turned an object to dust? Reminds me of the twin towers and Dr Judy Wood's research.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 am

Micjer wrote:Did you guys notice at around the 50 sec mark an experiment that turned an object to dust? Reminds me of the twin towers and Dr Judy Wood's research.

Yes I did Micjer.
    It brings to mind Dr Judy Wood's research indeed.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 am

I can't find the announcement of this film on Dr Greer's disclosure project site .

Arrow http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Love from me
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

What is really interesting about the footage is that it was also in the Steven Spielberg movie SUPER 8. There is actually more fottage shown in the movie, but to not give the movie away, I won't speak in depth about it. However, the question becomes is this footage from actually from a sci-fi movie (SUPER Cool?, that's a credibility and authenticity issue or is the footage in SUPER 8 a genuine piece of truth and being placed before the public indirectly?

A portion of the movie does speak a bit about what the footage is showing. Its funny, because when I watched that part of the movie, something seemed real about the subject matter.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 am

Hes not getting my cash
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue May 01, 2012 6:46 am

Floyd wrote:Hes not getting my cash

If I knew for sure that all money raised were going to produce this project, I would be in favor.

Here's the thing about Dr Greer. For 14 or more years, all we have heard are promisses. Promisses to disclose the truth about alien life. Hence the disclosure project. Then disclosure on free energy devices. Hence the Orion Project. Now this.

Alright already.....disclose something!

Side note. I have read one of his books. It was very good. However two things make me scratch my head.

First he states that there are no negative ET's and second he doesn't believe in reincarnation. For a spiritual man I find this odd. Actually he is a practicing Baha'i

Interesting what they believe.

Beliefs

Three core principles establish a basis for Bahá'í teachings and doctrine: the unity of God, the unity of religion, and the unity of humankind.[4] From these postulates stems the belief that God periodically reveals his will through divine messengers, whose purpose is to transform the character of humankind and develop, within those who respond, moral and spiritual qualities. Religion is thus seen as orderly, unified, and progressive from age to age.[10]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

Doesn't the beliefs sound like the goal of the New World Order?

Something to ponder this am. Question Question Question
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue May 01, 2012 9:40 am

Very good...we are performing "vivisection" on that video....
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 01, 2012 10:02 am

Is this video really legit ? Why not announced on Dr Greer's disclosure project website then ?
    Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 02, 2012 5:07 am

mudra wrote:Is this video really legit ? Why not announced on Dr Greer's disclosure project website then ?
    Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Hes asking for money to disclose nothing again. Of course its legit Rolling Eyes
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 am

Once he has disclosed...there is no money any more...lol..it is like a soap opera...must continue...

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:23 am