tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea  Empty The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea  Empty Re: The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Thank-you for the terrific pictures, Carol! Creation: Accident or Design? Both?? I wonder if I should devotionally study nature and science -- if you know what I mean?
    mudra
    mudra

The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea  Empty Re: The most spectacular underwater images ever seen: Incredible pictures capture dazzling array of colour beneath the sea

Post  mudra Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Wonderfull nature.
    The greatest of Art is dwelling there.
    Cheerful

Thank You Carol

Flowers

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:54 am