tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE

gscraig
    gscraig

Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE Empty Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE

Post  gscraig Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 am

I don't frequent Disclose TV, so their existence does not create a need for mine. However, their proclaimed action and explanation for such actions is quite inexcusable, and prompted the action suggested below.

Now after reading the explanation, DISCLOSE TV is now banking on members/visitors to remain with them and worse yet...Grow their site. All as a result of a lesson they wanted to teach you or "JOKE" as they choose to call it. That is absurd!

To the point expressed in the explanation, we have the power to decide how to handle who, what, when, and why. This whole charade has been proclaimed as a joke, but ultimately, each and every one of us essentially was taken for granted. Similar to what your governments and corporations are doing right now in your real life and feeling that you can't and won't do anything about it. We continue to be pawns to be played with and now it's your move on the board. What will that be?

If you really want to demonstrate non-tolerance of such behaviors, each and every one of us should DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE All activities and/or interactions with DISCLOSE TV. Otherwise, your "collective consciousness" will continue to be TOYED with...Is that how you want to be regarded?

They shall not be provided the comfort of re-establishment that they are seeking. Let them and their administrators, moderators, and ownership truly resign and pack up their belongings and shut down their site. For their standing and existence has been self-diluted and no longer apply in the grander scheme of our focus.

By all means, please copy, paste, and pass this on.

1 of U
    burgundia
    burgundia

Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE Empty Re: Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE

Post  burgundia Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 pm

I think everybody got really annoyed with them...it was utterly stupid.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE Empty Re: Disclose TV: DISREGARD AND DISASSOCIATE

Post  gscraig Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 am

It is interesting, I tried to post this on FraudLike Productions, and the post never surfaced after a couple of attempts. Convenient.

The system that is in place via the internet and all of it's paid participants is quite a piece of work.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:33 pm