tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Have things been really freaking crazy lately?

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Have things been really freaking crazy lately? Empty Have things been really freaking crazy lately?

Post  Threecaster Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Since Wednesday Night:

Computers: Main Server goes belly up. Financial Officer's CPU started overheating within 15 minutes, AND the freaking alarm on the Battery Backup starts going off, saying it's time to install new batteries! Crazy Happy

Thursday: Photo Printer overheats... Server hard drive is confirmed DOA.

Friday:

Trucks: Mom's starter conks out. (But get this, it was in the starter shop parking lot.)

This Evening: The clutch in my truck goes out...But it was only two miles from the house (managed to make it home Shocked Huge Grin )

So mom's truck is working, and mine is in the driveway.

Our guardian angels are working overtime! Harp

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Have things been really freaking crazy lately? Empty Re: Have things been really freaking crazy lately?

Post  Carol Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:11 am

Similar weird stuff. Left stuck at the post office with dead battery. Our daughter's computer crashed. My mouse died. I couldn't get the rider lawn mower going due to battery quit working. The internet link was crawling where it was next to impossible to do anything. Cell phones weren't working. It was a frustrating work when it came to some things we take for granted.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Have things been really freaking crazy lately? Empty Re: Have things been really freaking crazy lately?

Post  Threecaster Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Mayhaps it's a sign to get all those repairs done...while we can still get parts!

And possible a "heads-up" of things to come. Just a little "poke" from the universe to remind us that things are about to change, and we may need to look at different ways of accomplishing things....

I suspect these "pressure waves" of chaos come and go in cycles. They will start - intensify - taperoff, and maybe even travel in larger cycles like ocean waves crashing on the beach. The first ones are small....

Have things been really freaking crazy lately? Great_wave_off_kanagawa

So be repaired for the unselected!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm

No major out of control surprises on my side. But I have known similar happenings to yours Carol and Threecaster .I believe as you Threecaster that these moments where everything seems to break apart come in cycles. The energy unfolding in the Consciousness field rises from birth to total collapse in recurring waves.
    And in the never ending changes so many vistas of opportunity to look at life with a fresh new perception.

Love Always
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh indeed!

I used to get really upset when I perceived something "breaking" or otherwise seriously inconveniencing my lifestyle. Then after a while I learned that these "bad" things were really just getting themselves out of the way to let BETTER things enter my life.

It's really funny how we think what we have is all there is (until the grass gets greener that is... Crybaby -)

Have things been really freaking crazy lately? Grass_is_greener

Last edited by Threecaster on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Lucky when the car went kaput the kindle was on the passenger seat and the cell phone charged to call for help. Ironically, my husband was seeing a patient out of cell phone range and didn't get any of the messages. He just showed up in the Post Office parking lot by pure intuition - right when the engine decided to start up. It must of sensed his presence. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Got my truck working...She should make it home now...(next town, an hour away.)

Margaret's a good truck.

She'll do allright...

Oh...I posted my first U-toob vid. And here she is:

Freedom
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Your not the only one, things are more or less always freaky here, but have got a lot worse in the past 4 weeks or so, computer went down ie dead (shop says some ones been messing with internals that no one has touched ) thats an 800 euro PC thats only 16 months old, our mobile phone has died, been replaced and a whole load of stuff ensued that would be longer than War & Peace, our new car is telling us it is due for a service and it isn't ( I prefer old fashioned cars I can work on but after 18 years with the old car we had to accept it was time to move on ), there have been other things too long to list, but the important thing is, its changing, things are coming around, maybe its to do with cycles, hang on in there & keep the faith .

Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm

Maybe these cycles themselves ..
    growth and decay... have and not have ...
    are the many ways we give ourselves opportunities for appreciating what we have and letting go of what is no more .
    Finding a balance therein where peace is our ability to have both.
    A few years ago I was facing a dreadfull situation that could have had a gruesome outcome.
    I was'nt able to " have it " until I realized that if that was just old karma playing in on me well I better embrace it rather
    than oppose it and that's what I did . From being a rock I changed myself into running water.
    A few weeks later things turned out for the very best and all I had done is take things easy.
    Things aren't always easy going in life but we always have that freedom to ease our minds about it .
    I like Charlie Chaplin's point of view :
    " Nothing is permanent in life , not even our troubles "

I think you guys do have the positive drive Cheerful

Have things been really freaking crazy lately? Happy11

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 am