tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Sex magic(k)

Floyd
    Floyd

Sex magic(k) Empty Sex magic(k)

Post  Floyd Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Interesting subject.

Any thoughts?
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Sex magic(k) Empty Re: Sex magic(k)

Post  Threecaster Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 am

Nice to hear from you Floyd! And with the posing of a topic of interest! Cool

I reahd from several sources, ranging from Linda Goodman to Terrence Mckenna, to channeled beings on U-To0b; All hint at the powers that can be achieved during Tantric couplings. Sex magic(k) Free-sexy-smileys-949

Aparently you can subvert the whole system of mind control that's been established in our modern culture. This is not to say we don't work around the BS half the time anyways, just that gettin-it-on in a most harmonious way seems to be a particuarlay effecive way of downloading data...Sex magic(k) Free-sexy-smileys-946

There is a tremendous exchange of energy between the particiapants as well.

The creatures that attempt to rule us know of this power, and thusly have installed taboos around such things. (Wow, the whole room here is agreeing with me! cyclops "

That aside, be careful who you partner with. Some folks get on that whole predatory vibe and are "psychic vampires"; and others are just giant sucking holes that eat everything, and they don't even realize they are doing it. Annoyed "Well, don't blame the rat being a rat..."

Sex magic(k) Black-hole-swallows-star_36618_600x450

But then again, two (or more) Heh heh persons whom harmonize well, when intimate, may exhibit the "Whole is greater than the parts." type of exchange, where the net result of energy transformed is greater than any of the three could generate by themselves.

Now, should this energy be directed with INTENT....wo00OOO0oooo!

The Carol The Carol The Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 am

Hello

Sex magic in the west as performed in occult, Templar and Rosicrucian fraternities appears to be a bastardised form of Tantra including re-imaginings of the Kabbala within a Masonic grade structure. It could be well said that true Tantra does not involve any physical union whatsoever and involves only meditation and visualisation.

It was later that sex magic entered a regurgitated paganism born from a group in the 30's led by Gardner and Mabel Besant which led in turn to the current revival in neo paganism, Druidism and witchcraft.

Not all magical and occult lodges use sex magic however but some that do have proven to be shocking.

Is it necessary for spiritual development and group working?

The most infamous practitioners of course were Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons of the OTO.

It involves the breaking down of taboos to free the will and has been termed the left hand path (as opposed to the right)which Crowley and Parsons certainly achieved.
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Floyd wrote:Hello

Sex magic in the west as performed in occult, Templar and Rosicrucian fraternities appears to be a bastardised form of Tantra including re-imaginings of the Kabbala within a Masonic grade structure. It could be well said that true Tantra does not involve any physical union whatsoever and involves only meditation and visualisation.

It was later that sex magic entered a regurgitated paganism born from a group in the 30's led by Gardner and Mabel Besant which led in turn to the current revival in neo paganism, Druidism and witchcraft.

Not all magical and occult lodges use sex magic however but some that do have proven to be shocking.

Is it necessary for spiritual development and group working?

The most infamous practitioners of course were Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons of the OTO.

It involves the breaking down of taboos to free the will and has been termed the left hand path (as opposed to the right)which Crowley and Parsons certainly achieved.

I am under the impression that sex magic is not related to druidic revival. Saying that there could be isolated druids that are into sex magic. Difficult to say because it is not an organized religion. Druids do consider sex sacred but think is a very bad idea trying to force one's will in any case. It is all about harmonizing with the planet and the web of life rather than wiccan black magic

Not all wiccans are black magicians. There are many that abide the "harm no one" mantra so again, there are wiccans that are followers of the infamous Aleister Crowley and others that aren't. Wiccans are more organized than the druids and gather in covens. Saying that, there are plenty of "hedge" or solitary wiccans

Personally I think that is just another gimmick to exploit sexuality and totaly unnecessary to become spiritual. Most important that anything perhaps is re-conecting with nature and living in harmony with the seasons

Harp

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

ceridwen wrote:
    I am under the impression that sex magic is not related to druidic revival. Saying that there could be isolated druids that are into sex magic. Difficult to say because it is not an organized religion.

Not all wiccans are black magicians. s

Personally I think that is just another gimmick to exploit sexuality and totaly unnecessary to become spiritual. Most important that anything perhaps is re-conecting with nature and living in harmony with the seasons

Harp

Yes, sex magic is related more to wiccan and witchcraft rather than Druidry apart from perhaps the writings of John Hughes but I think the revival in all things pre Roman and pre Christian was helped along by occult and esoteric societies in Victorian and Edwardian England.

It is perhaps easy to say as I have seen written, that many join covens and lodges to fulfil their sexual urges rather than to genuinely expand their knowledge and application of spiritual life and to serve humanity and Earth. Just as many join Tantric yoga workshops probably for the same reasons.

Its a guaranteed way to get a bit of 'hows your farther' lol.

Some call it black magick and others left hand path. Whilst many are horrified by some of Crowleys work many occultists believe he did much good work.

He was extreme. The hidden grades of OTO and other magickal fraternities involve the ritual use of homosexual intercourse, the use of drugs and allegedly bestiality.

Free Masonry uses many sexual symbols also and obviously there are crossovers between Free masonic lodges and some occult lodges where the Great Rite and other sex rites are performed.

All seems slighty obsessive to me and rather unnecessary.

Power is a prime motive

Druidism is a much more gentle affair. I met an old druid in Glastonbury two weeks ago and he told be about the seven hills of Glastonbury that correspond with the stars of Ursa Major. Lovley old chap. Looked a bit like an elf.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Yes, there is the assumption that sexual force, or creative force can be manipulated for selfish purposes. Yet when one study how the "BIG" sorcerers ended, they were broke and ill

So much for magick (not the real magic) Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:21 pm

ceridwen wrote:Yes, there is the assumption that sexual force, or creative force can be manipulated for selfish purposes. Yet when one study how the "BIG" sorcerers ended, they were broke and ill

So much for magick (not the real magic) Wink

Yes. A number of them did come to sticky end. Playing with fire and all that.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 pm

I think this speaks for itself:

"Why do you want to be a Guru?"

Heh heh

Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm

I've seen this on an infomercial on the shopping channel, it cleans tiles & parquet with steam and gives you perfect abs & strips paint without fuss, not available in the shops ..... Malletzky

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm