tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

NASA Mystified By Enormous Energy Field

burgundia
    burgundia

NASA Mystified By Enormous Energy Field Empty NASA Mystified By Enormous Energy Field

Post  burgundia Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 pm

http://www.zengardner.com/nasa-mystified-by-enormous-energy-field/

Scientists In Awe

More information being collected by higher and higher technology is making some seriously profound discoveries.

NASA’s Fermi Gamma-Ray Telescope is finding hundreds of new objects at the very edge of the electromagnetic spectrum. Many of them have one thing in common: Astronomers have no idea what they are. – NASA comment on the video

The beauty of this is the scientific community’s own sense of awe as they’re no doubt realizing the old way of viewing the Universe has got to change. And, that we have a lot to learn about our energetic source.

That’s a good thing.

Let’s hope it stays refreshing and not the canned suppression of information we’re used to.
    In Their Own Words

The statements in this recent NASA video I find refreshing. While again it’s a carefully produced item for public consumption from a tightly controlled operation, when you realize what they are talking about and trying to describe is fundamentally the creative, energetic workings of our amazing Universe that can only lead to more Truth, that’s cool!

Especially in light of the vibrational change we’re going through.

“Fermi is picking up crazy-energetic photons” says Dave Thompson, an astrophysicist at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center. “And it’s detecting so many of them we’ve been able to produce the first all-sky map of the very-high energy Universe.”
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

NASA Mystified By Enormous Energy Field Empty Re: NASA Mystified By Enormous Energy Field

Post  Jenetta Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Great minds think alike eh Burgundia? I was just wondering where I was going to post that link...Very Happy However I can post another which is a spin-off from that article...going to watch this video at my leisure.

http://philosophersstone.org/

As Above So Below

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:00 pm