tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Floyd
mudra
THEeXchanger
Sanicle
8 posters

Apparently ARRESTS LOOM!

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Apparently ARRESTS  LOOM! Empty Apparently ARRESTS LOOM!

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:01 am

This is from a recent David Wilcock interviewee. The interview is available at this website and it's pretty explosive stuff. To quote Wilcock: You are about to hear a stunning interview with Drake, an insider specifically asked by the Pentagon "good guys" to come forward and explain what is going to be done.

URGENT: ARRESTS IMMINENT

What to know

Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/Government have been running the world and doing bad things.

White hats including old money, military, veterans, federal marshals, and local law officials are going to
    arrest them.

Media may say it’s martial law and try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefit humanity.

International travel will be stopped for 3 days.

Some facilities wired to explode will be off limits for safety.

What to do

The goal is to transition peacefully and safely. There will likely be disruptions in local travel, food supply, water supply, and electricity. Make sure you have necessities for 72 hours and ideally 30 days.

Remain calm. Support the troops and law officers that are arresting thousands of criminals guilty of heinous crimes against us all.

Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

What not to do

You are going to find out that the cabal have done terrible things to you, your family, and humanity.

Don’t believe that every one of them is as guilty as the leaders. Some were forced to act and were threatened with torture.

Don’t panic.

Don’t turn on each other.

Don’t riot.

Don’t run into a bank and start shooting people.

Please just try to be calm and work together to meet the needs of your community.

Everything will be ok. The world is about to go into a Golden Age. First we must Cleanse.

http://freedomreigns.us/ALERTS.html

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Apparently ARRESTS  LOOM! Empty Re: Apparently ARRESTS LOOM!

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

"in the end of the new beginning, the inner circles will turn on the inner circle" - susan lynne schwenger
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 am

Well I've just been listening to around two hours of this interview and I'm convinced this Drake guy is serious. This plan has been around for some time, it's all based on Law which he explains in full, and it's going to be implemented by Sherrifs on behalf on the military, assisted by Police.

To give you an idea of how serious this may be, it was said in the interview that they are going to start up an exclusive TV channel to explain to the citizens who don't know just how bad those arrested are and what they've done to society, running for a full month I think he said. There are also DVDs already prepared by some well known people to be aired when it all goes down to let the public know the whys and wherefores.

Drake is a very interesting man to listen to on many different levels and has really done his homework in lots of different areas to do with the ptw. He lets slip, and verifies, quite a few things.

In short I recommend that this interview is listened to.

PS Wilcock even sort of apologizes that it was him this interview was given to. He clearly knows how unpopular, even reviled, he is by many now.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 am

DAVID WILCOCK with DRAKE Interview 29March2012 ( DivineCosmos.com )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjZgsRt8PBc

Freedom reignsArrowhttp://freedomreigns.us/Featured_Guests_Shows.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

2012-05-03 Drake with Bill Wood on Wolf Spirit & Blog Talk Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqc9FXE7b7M

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Mass Arrests New information with Bill Wood and Eva Moore FULL LENGTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wq1SQcSLqg

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri May 11, 2012 1:52 am

mudra wrote:Mass Arrests New information with Bill Wood and Eva Moore FULL LENGTH

Love Always
    mudra

Wow, this is explosive if it's true. So now Obama is part of it too! I wait with bated breath. Wink
    Thanks for posting this Mudra. Again, I do hope it is true and not the actual takeover of the NWO in disguise. I guess Obama's appearance at the two summits will tell us something anyway.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 2:50 am

Ive been watching this latest drama unfold on various fora.

If its got anything to do with Wilcock and SaLuSa fan Woods then it must be true.
    Rolling Eyes

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri May 11, 2012 2:56 am

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how all this plays out when you have Wood's account, which he revealed separate from Drake, then Fulford, who seems to be out of the loop with Drake's info as well. And then there's the 'Down the Rabbit Hole' info which says something else again lol.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 am

As usual im not holding my breath. Perhaps the Ninja liberators are going to invade the white house on the same day the 'ships' land. etc etc
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 am

Floyd wrote:As usual im not holding my breath.

I think breathing is best when it flows in a rythmic peacefull way. Excitement is towards past or future and it can be fun or disappointment.
    In the Now loving presence however perfect silence dwells and breathing is even Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 am

mudra wrote:Mass Arrests New information with Bill Wood and Eva Moore FULL LENGTH

Love Always
    mudra

I watched only about 10 minutes. I find his revelations ridiculous.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 11, 2012 4:33 am

Sanicle wrote:Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how all this plays out when you have Wood's account, which he revealed separate from Drake, then Fulford, who seems to be out of the loop with Drake's info as well. And then there's the 'Down the Rabbit Hole' info which says something else again lol.

I have the impression this is the same force building up working through different fronts.The contents of this surging wave we will only know once it has subsided and we can see what is left behind.
    In the meantime no fear and finding balance within are what remain at the top of my list. It is also the only thing I feel I have any power over and where it all begins.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Bill Brockbrader (Wood) and Eva Moore w' Lisa Harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp62TWaVpOE

An uplifting interview. I enjoyed it.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 pm

I obviously want things cleaned-up -- with liberty and justice for all -- but even if all of the bad guys and gals get arrested -- and even if full disclosure occurs -- we might be less happy for a couple of generations. The problems and realities might be that bad. I realize that the truth is so overrated -- yet I still think that we should move toward a truthful and righteous solar system -- with all deliberate speed -- whatever the hell that means.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed May 16, 2012 2:15 am

Replacing the Black hats with white hats is still the same old merde. I suppose the white hats are only white till they get dirty, unwashed and become the black hats.

Left right right left. marching our way through the change of one side to the other then back again.

This is typical fantasy bull. The idea of Obama coming swooping in to save us from Bush.It didn't work. The americans really need to stop watching the tele. This late great man explains it well. I suggest you listen well. Once you have finished wake up and start doing it for yourselves, don't rely on white hats that ride off or into the sunset. Amercica or the US of A needs to grow up a bit.

Rant over.

wilCOCK, WOODY and Francis Drake need to belt up and see what help they can be to their community locally. I bet they don't even know the name of their nieghbour.

You are the disappoint of the human race.
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Wed May 16, 2012 2:18 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Some facilities wired to explode will be off limits for safety.

We need to know what the facilities are and why they're going to be exploded. There must be full transparency of intentions.

Sanicle wrote:
    What to do

Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

This isn't a fair argument to make. Everyone should research both sides and decide for themselves which is a better one to support.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 16, 2012 6:34 pm

lawlessline wrote:Replacing the Black hats with white hats is still the same old merde. I suppose the white hats are only white till they get dirty, unwashed and become the black hats.

I believe your are right Tom.
    Triggering a change in the status quo is a desirable thing though as the balance of power has been tilting in one direction for too long.Fortunately nowadays this is done on multiple levels and various ways. The white hats movement is just a small fragment of a wider movement that is taking place worldwide as mirrored in various topics we are seeing on this forum for example.When a teeth is rotten beyond repair it has to be removed. Maybe this is what these guys role is. I am however looking at the overall picture and believe all these different dynamics will have to work in synergy and balance one another for a quantum leap in Consciousness to create a desirable change all around the globe. Who knows maybe they are .

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu May 17, 2012 2:21 am

lawlessline wrote:Replacing the Black hats with white hats is still the same old merde. I suppose the white hats are only white till they get dirty, unwashed and become the black hats.

Left right right left. marching our way through the change of one side to the other then back again.

This is typical fantasy bull. The idea of Obama coming swooping in to save us from Bush.It didn't work. The americans really need to stop watching the tele. This late great man explains it well. I suggest you listen well. Once you have finished wake up and start doing it for yourselves, don't rely on white hats that ride off or into the sunset. Amercica or the US of A needs to grow up a bit.

Rant over.

wilCOCK, WOODY and Francis Drake need to belt up and see what help they can be to their community locally. I bet they don't even know the name of their nieghbour.

You are the disappoint of the human race.

well said!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 17, 2012 3:20 am

Nice Rant. it has been clear for some time Wilcrook is a self promoting numpty spouting out untruth on a consistant basis.

It all baloney but baloney sells as well as misinforms. It kind of a has a dual purpose.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:52 pm