tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Empty Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

I continue to speculate that the Human Race was somehow an illegal creation -- by conceptualization and/or implementation. I also continue to see Three Key Archangels (Interdimensional-Reptilian Queens?) lurking in the shadows. Are we essentially dealing with Three 'Annas' in fundamental conflict with each other? Is there one distinctly Draconian-Reptilian 'Anna'? Is there one Hybrid 'Anna' (with a very high level of Reptile Genetics)? Is there one 'Anna' who is Mostly Human (with a very low level of Reptile Genetics)? Is this 'Human Anna' the one in the middle? Stuck in the Middle with You (with clipped-wings)? I don't know -- and I'm not sure I want to know. What I do know is that I am VERY afraid -- for legion reasons. What were we before we became human? It might fighten us. What will we be after we are no longer human? This might frighten us even more. Just more conjecture, to make us think. The horror. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiu-CEylTOM&feature=related
    Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Gb)londn
    The attitudes of just about everyone lead me to believe that goodness, reason, and responsibility are punished in this universe. I think I might've tried to change this modus operandi (lifetime after lifetime), and I think I might pay dearly and finally for doing so -- and I frankly doubt that anyone will REALLY give a damn for more than five-minutes -- before stepping on my cold carcass -- and moving on to bigger and better things -- in a universe without orthodoxymoron and without compassion. "Ding Dong! The Ding Dong's Gone!" Right??? No further questions??? I hope you all find that which you seek. But for now -- I have more questions. Just because I ask questions, doesn't mean I haven't found the truth. Just try to answer a few of my many questions. Give it your best shot! Should I be thinking in terms of a clean-sheet of paper approach to Law, Government, and Religion? Perhaps I've spent more than enough time attempting to pour new-wine into old-wineskins! Perhaps I need to delete all of my threads -- and begin again with the word 'Responsibility' -- and create something new and exciting! Do I need to create a new legal system? Do I need to create a new governmental system? Do I need to create a new religion? Do I need to integrate Law, Government, and Religion into a Unified-Whole Based Upon Responsibility? Tell me what you think. I'll give it some serious thought, and get back to you.

OK, I'm thinking that the focus should be on a Solar System Legal System Based Upon Responsibility -- which would also be the Governmental and Religious System! I know that sounds dangerous, but I like to live dangerously! Perhaps I need to take a closer look at Cannon Law. Is there a past or present legal system which also serves as a governmental and religious system? I feel creepy and sick when I consider such things. My chills are colder than usual when I think such thoughts. I feel completely at sea right now. I feel like a lost soul. Where do I look for a proper legal model which is also governmental and religious in nature? Should I look for a book on Comparative Legal Systems? Should I speak with a Cannon Lawyer? Should I speak with a Constitutional Lawyer? Perhaps I should begin by reading a dictionary, and applying responsibility to each and every word. What is the Moral Foundation of Law? What is Natural Law? Should I read a Business Law Textbook? Given the existing legal systems throughout the world -- what is the common denominator? Could a legal system be devised which would work well throughout the solar system? Should I read the 'Annals of Air and Space Law'? What about the '1967 Outer Space Treaty'? Does the United Nations have a Legal System which the member nations have signed-off on? What would the people at the Vatican tell me if they could really speak freely and honestly? What would a Vatican and Responsibility Based Solar System Legal System look like??!! Now that's getting REALLY scary!! You have to understand my religious background to understand how scary that really is!! Once again, I think we need to consider as many possibilities as possible before rendering a verdict in this matter -- or any matter -- for that matter!!! I think I may need to read a 'Black's Legal Dictionary'. http://blackslawdictionary.org/ What about the Law in Romans? What about the Law in Galatians? What is the relationship between Law and Grace? What are the legal implications and ramifications of the Substitutionary Atonement -- especially pertaining to Responsibility and Freedom? Should the Responsible be Free -- and the Irresponsible be Imprisoned? Who should define 'Responsibility'? Some say that we cannot legislate morality -- but what is law -- other than legislating morality? Think about it! Another thing. Consider relistening to Bill Cooper's 1989 MUFON lecture on UFO's and the Secret Government. That one always makes my hair stand on-end!!! What is the Galactic Legal System? What about Reptilian Law? Don't laugh! There might be a helluva lot to these last two questions -- and they might have everything to do with Solar System Law.

Do the 'Ten Commandments' apply equally to ALL beings in the universe -- including God? Do they apply only to Earth Humans? Do they apply equally to yesterday, today, and forever? What would the world be like if the 'Ten Commandments' were strictly enforced today -- by force of law -- throughout the world? Do any of you keep the 'Ten Commandments'? Why don't Christians keep the Seventh-Day Sabbath -- from Sundown Friday to Sundown Saturday? I have recently proposed that Every Day Should be a Sabbath-Day -- with Most Every Activity Being Considered Sacred -- with a Sabbath-Attitude existing throughout the world 24/7 -- and church attendance being highly-recommended, but not required. Have you really thought through what Sabbath-Keeping really entails? If I long for the sun to set, so I can watch a ball-game in progress -- is that Sabbath-Breaking which could cause me to lose out on Heaven, and die eternally -- physically and soul-wise? Are there any excuses for sinning? Why does God appear to sin in the Old Testament? Why all the contradictions, confusion, and absurdities? Is this on purpose? Is this part of our punishment for who knows what Ancient Transgressions? Should one day of the week be more holy than any other day of the week? Was Earth and it's inhabitants really created in Six Literal Days -- with God Resting on the Seventh-Day Sabbath? I Value a Very High Ethical Standard -- Very Highly -- But is This Very High Ethical Standard Found in the 66 Books of the Canonical Scriptures aka God's Word, the Holy Bible? Should we construct a Responsibility-Based Ethical System? What is the proper role of the Sacred Scriptures and Apocalyptic Literature? What about the Book of Enoch? Do we really live in a Retribution, Annihilation, and Utter Destruction Universe -- Ruled by Vengeful Deities who expect Absolute Obedience -- No Matter How Cruel and Unusual the Orders Might Be??? Is 'Just Following Orders' a valid defense? Finally, I wish to make it clear that a lot of what I post is pragmatic in nature -- and it is intended to incrementally make things better for everyone. I faithfully kept the Seventh-Day Sabbath for decades -- but I finally realized that converting the world to this plan wasn't going to happen -- and that the best scriptural principles and concepts probably needed to be applied to modern society -- in new and innovative ways. I just haven't seen my way clear to effect such idealism in a rebellious and irresponsible world. I'm simply not willing that any should perish in a Final Judgment and Apocalypse. Now -- or Later. On the other hand -- at some point -- will a certain individual have to say 'Let Him That is Righteous be Righteous Still -- and Him That is Filthy be Filthy Still'? Will the curtain have to be closed with terrible finality? You still don't get this -- do you?

Namaste and Have a Nice Day!
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Empty Re: Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion

Post  Threecaster Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Oxy:

In regards to such sweeping and broad elements that you swirl around...I just want to chime in here and say "Less is More".

I mean this in terms of trying to pin things down. It seems like little details are "death by a thousand cuts", but then again I could be misinterpreting how you react to such things...you may actually thrive on details...

Many of the fluctuations around a certain point are universal, and can be "known" or "predicted" with some certainty; thusly a guideline with broad underpinnings, yet concise meanings should address the statistical mean of events concerning a particular aspect of existence. Which is more or less what we are doing now, but the elements outside the mean are now overwhelming this system, and the lawyera have perverted the systems to try and pin down and define-every-little-thing...like they can expand the mean or something insane like that... This is one element of the mess we are all in today.

perfect example is the profanity filter on this site. It's meant to protect people. However, I tried to upload a picture of a dancing chicken, and the mindless thing would not let me as it had _cock_ in the filename! What if I worship and hold truly sacred the Holy-Dancing-Cock_? It's gone from protecting me to hurting me!

One of the primary shortcomings of attempting to establish "law" is defining things.

Many cultures kept their sacred spiritual beliefs oral, as they felt they average man could twist the written word. (And he does!)

Is it a duck? Is it a pig? What if the pig has wings? When I was working for the government, I regularly glued wings and a beak on a pig, went through hell to get the glue certified, and called it a duck. Then the goverment said it was a duck. Meanwhile everyone else was like, "Oh no! That poor pig!" pig

This is also another facet of the wrongness of our current culture.

When you are trying to get anything done, it's a great big game of pass-the-buck and cover-your-áss - which passes the responsibility to your subordinate, or superior, which they in turn then do the same. (But don't think for one fukcing minute you can pass the buck up the onto the hill, that's ILLEGAL!) This is so their áss is not on the grill when the officers from the Department of Retribution, Revenge, and Recompensation come knocking, cause someone was dumb and got their áss killed, and the wife and family start seeing $,$$$,$$$. (what ARE you going to do about money?)

Then there are the more sinister aspects, where the lawmakers pass laws of which the intent is to maintain things as: "We will ALWAYS have the upper hand, we will ALWAYS be superior to you, there is nothing you can fukcing do to change it. We will ALWAYS have more power than you, and we will see this country burn in hell before we will loose our grip, so go do your damn job and pay your fukcing taxes, or you will regret it." All of our current laws have risen from control of persons and resources; this is a strictly 3-dimentional material space type of thinking. (INSERT PINK FLOYD's "THE WALL" HERE)

How are you going to address defining inter-dimentional activities? Is there a guidestone? Some ultimate reference from which there is no changing, no deferring? A master reference?

Ultimately from what against are we are to compare ourselves and our behavior?

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

As a stark example, We generally view men who are rapists as horrible monsters. Yet there are many women who profess to having rape fantasies. Why not put to the two together? (OMG Freudian slip from heeeeellll...to-get-her? Shocked )

Mayhaps you can find clues also included in the Bhagavad Gita in your studies (if you have not done so already...) It's one of human's oldest documents....

"America is a country of laws, poorly written and randomly enforced." Franklin Vincent Zappa

"God! I am the American Dream!"
    (WARNING B.BROWN ADULT THEMES AND LYRICS)

We're protected by Unions!

Last edited by Threecaster on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To spall "Bhagavad Gita" corrrectically! :alien:)
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Empty Re: Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion

Post  Threecaster Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Here Oxy, this is for both of us:

If you let Love be your guide, this may answer a lot of your questions....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Thank-you Threecaster. I continue to point toward areas of study -- mostly as mental and spiritual treadmills. I am constantly adding disclaimers and warnings. There are so many slippery-slopes and so many completely-ignorant-fools to slide down them -- and then sue!! The 'Sovereignty of God' is a slippery-slope case-in-point. If one embraces the concept, one might become a Pious-Zombie who might commit Mass Murder in God's Name. On the other hand, if one rejects the same concept, one might become a Self-Styled System-Lord in Rebellion Against Peace and Righteousness. I have recently sought to solve this problem by Simultaneously Accepting and Rejecting the 'Sovereignty of God'. And yes, you are correct, the Devil is in the Details.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:06 am

I am very pleased I could reach you. It is a tough pickle. Kind of a curse of being in this dimension. Almost like if we lived underwater, and theories abound about what lies Beyond The Top. (Damn Dolphins, never can believe a thing they say...I mean...really - Have you ever known a Dolphin to take anything seriously?)

It does seem that even through the immediate hell of our material existence, and even considering the "advanced" beings that are pulling at our existence, I am certain that they are not in much of a better boat than we are.

Now, that said, I firmly believe that there are beings who exist at a higher vibrational rate than us. Actually I suspect there is a whole host of them, and while we are important in their view, we're not exactly on the top of their list. Really I get the feeling that the planet earth is a key element in a larger "experiment."

It feels to me that a few of these beings are guiding the human race, but it is Against The Rules to directly interact with us. I think they may shift things around to encourage us, and tie us up when we are making big mistakes. ("How bad do you want it?" There is DEEP meaning in that phrase!) And the rest of them are holding back to see how our little party pans out. Perhaps it is in this arena you can find a Master Reference.

This is where I think you are right about us being an "illegal" race, but only in some regards. It depends on who is making the rules. The Garden of Eden was apparently a bona-fide experiment, but then other "gods" had also had their hand in their own genetic experiments, which made up the inhabitants of the Land of Nod, and other places that get mentioned in the bible.

Here's a rather entertaining summary of such a thing: www.paganlibrary.com/fundies/other_people.php

You gotta remember I live in the heart of the bible belt. I think I'm going to make a bumpersticker that says "I come from the Land of Nod."

So who's to say if ET Yahweh had the backing of his superiors, or if he (she, it) was acting independently. (Tyrannical System Lord....hmmmmm Hmmm )

I have recently sought to solve this problem by Simultaneously Accepting and Rejecting the 'Sovereignty of God'.

That is very, very Zen! Enlightened

And I have to put this here, it just keeps popping into my head:

The actual name of the track is "We Are The Other People." I guess the OP was not a true ZappaHead...

I cannot promise that this will be the last Frank you see here...but I will try to restrain myself. Cool
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 am

Thank-you Threecaster. I just think something went very wrong in the Garden of Eden (however one defines it). 'The God's of Eden' by William Bramley, 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs, and 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White -- are very interesting and chilling -- to me anyway. I continue to think of Earth as being a 'Prison Planet in Rebellion' with a Key Prosecuting-Attorney as an 'Angel of Satan' to buffet us, reign us in, and bring us back into the fold, so to speak. Most of the universe inhabitants might be forbidden to have contact with us -- with a few exceptions. Perhaps we are being 'taught a lesson' or left to 'stew in our own juice'. "You all made your bed -- so sleep in it -- and see how you like it -- while the rest of us watch!!!" I don't know what's been going on, but I suspect that it's been very, very bad and horrific. This horror seems to be ongoing. I value serious Bible-Study -- yet the Bible story might be a very truncated and distorted account. I continue to expose myself to all manner of madness and speculation -- to attempt to achieve at least a fleeting view of the way things REALLY are. So far, I don't like what I'm seeing -- even though the chase has been somewhat thrilling. I really need to listen to those YouTube clips. Didn't Frank Zappa discover Alice Cooper? Didn't Frank Zappa do unmentionable things on-stage?
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 am

I think you will enjoy some of Frank's music very much. The complexity of your perceptions and the deep compulsions you show here tell me he may just reach you. (I say some, cause he was incredibly prolific, and his music is wide, varied, and some of it is harder to listen to...)

He didn't technically "discover" Alice Cooper, but he appreciated their originality and chutzpa that he signed them up for their first three albums through his record company. And Frank did not produce the elaborate stage shows that Alice did, which is where some confusion may arise. From the Wiki:

Alice Cooper's "shock rock" reputation apparently developed almost by accident at first. An unrehearsed stage routine involving Cooper, a feather pillow and a live chicken garnered attention from the press; the band decided to capitalize on the tabloid sensationalism, creating in the process a new subgenre, shock rock. Cooper claims that the infamous "Chicken Incident" at the Toronto Rock and Roll Revival concert in September 1969 was an accident. A chicken somehow made its way onto the stage into the feathers of a feather pillow they would open during Cooper's performance, and not having any experience around farm animals, Cooper presumed that, because the chicken had wings, it would be able to fly.[19] He picked it up and threw it out over the crowd, expecting it to fly away. The chicken instead plummeted into the first few rows occupied by disabled people in wheelchairs, who reportedly proceeded to tear the bird to pieces.[20]

The next day the incident made the front page of national newspapers, and Zappa phoned Cooper and asked if the story, which reported that he had bitten off the chicken's head and drunk its blood on stage, was true. Cooper denied the rumor, whereupon Zappa told him, "Well, whatever you do, don't tell anyone you didn't do it",[21] obviously recognizing that such publicity would be priceless for the band.[22]

So don't worry about the rock stars, worry about the fans!

His social commentary is very direct and pulls few punches. Here's a snippet from the Wiki page as to his childhood influences:

The family moved often because his father, a chemist and mathematician, worked in the defense industry. After a time in Florida in the 1940s, the family returned to Maryland, where Zappa's father worked at the Edgewood Arsenal chemical warfare facility of the Aberdeen Proving Ground. Due to their home's nearness to the arsenal, which stored mustard gas, gas masks were kept in the home.[4] This had a profound effect on Zappa, and references to germs, germ warfare and the defense industry occur throughout his work.[5]

It seems rather interesting that your comments reflect some of the general misconceptions about Frank. I heard somewhere that Frank was invited to the PMRC hearings back in 1985, cause they thought he was this wacky lunatic, and his public testimony would discredit the industry. In reality he ended up slapping them in the face in such a way it made everyone in the room laugh. I did a little hero worship and watched it again. He really has a grip on what it means to live in a free country, and articulates his points magnificently. You can u-tube his testimony:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxB-ZePpS7E&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL621B662CADD20F69

I think one reason Frank gets vilified is, just like The Serpent, he speaks the truth; some powerful individuals and corporations have twisted these truths to suit themselves, and he calls them out, and they don't like it. They want to hide in the background with their fingers in the Pyramid of Doom Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Evil and he won't let them sit still.

I suspect it is these types of people that contributed to your saying "didn't he do unspeakable things on stage?" Now that said, he is pornographic occasionally, and breaks many social codes.

You would probably really like the album "Joe's Garage". Here's a representative sample
    which points out obsenities, but is far from pornographic:

Some of his works for the best social commentary are in:

Joe's Garage Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion 220px-Zappa_Joe%27s_Garage

Freak Out! Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Cover3

200 Motels Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion B0000009SB.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1115504130_

This one is probably is most scathing work about our modern life and the stupid people in it.

And Bongo Fury is great too: Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion 515hvIH3Z3L._SL500_AA300_

That's Captain Beefheart in the hat BTW...

Some good individual songs are:

Pajama People
    Idiot Bastard Son
    The Torture Never Stops
    Wind Up Working in a Gas Station
    Cosmic Debris
    Wet T-shirt Contest
    Crew Slut
    Pick Me I'm Clean
    Broken Hearts are for ássholes
    It Can't Happen Here
    Who Are The Brain Police
    Would You Go All The Way
    Rudy Wants To Buy Yez A Drink.
    Magdalena
    Call Any Vegetable
    Uncle Remus

Well, I could keep going, but this is a good start.

Since this is nearly hijacking your thread, I'll also post this post in the Music thread.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks again Threecaster. I don't care if anyone hijacks any of 'my' threads. Most of my threads are very rarely commented upon. I listen to a wide variety of music. My musical center is presently the Bach B-Minor Mass -- yet I intend to listen to all of the Zappa songs you've posted -- and I'll comment on this later today. I think a lot of forbidden things get included in art and music -- and offer us many clues if we have eyes to see, ears to hear, and brains to think. I heard that Zappa once had a difficult time finding the bathroom during a concert...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Ahhh....I should have know you of all folks would appreciate the music of the spheres...

Try these on for size:

The rest of the tracks on the album are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYKkjDuj1fE&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL0AB2C4F215C33A9A

and more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IBgGmkWQ_A

And please listen at your leisure.... afro

(not sure of the bathroom incident....hafe to look into it...)
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Threecaster wrote:Ahhh....I should have know you of all folks would appreciate the music of the spheres...

first and third are very good. realy liked it

TC, excuse me is Frank Alice Cooper the same person? Embarassed
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Frank Zappa and Alice Cooper are two different performers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUugQoxS8_o&feature=related

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Thanks, Ortho, I need to do my homework then..

but they look similar, hmmm

I love you
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 am

Always ask! That's how you learn....(now if someone could help Oxy answer all THOSE questions (s)he asks...) (mmmm...pronoun trouble)

I suppose if Frank shaved his characteristic facial feature, they would look somewhat similar.

And they both have so much hair....

and these crazy rock stars...you never know what zany things they are up to... :zany:

I am pleased to find his music has appealed to you.

He's relatively obscure, especially among the younger folks.

He died about a year after I first discovered him, but even then I had not realized (vis: appreciated) his true genius. I'm like "Hey! you can't leave now...I'm just getting to know you!" But he has come and visited me in my dreams since then, so tis cool... The Floyd

one of them: We were in a warehouse and I was playing the drums, and the other guys got up and took a break. I lamented to Frank I was worried because I did not know how to play the next song. He says "Relax, it's just like the one that came before..."

so like, really awesome... Double Thumbs Up

I love Frank and All Things Frank. Feel free to quiz me!
    Responsibility-Based Law, Government, and Religion Tumblr_ktzilmGFLx1qzaxi1o1_250

Here's a third character, who seems right at home somehow...Rob Zombie!

(Audio is somewhat crappy, but doable...)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:12 pm

I listen to a wide variety of music -- including Alice Cooper and Frank Zappa. Unfortunately, the culture and lifestyles connected with the rock and roll in the 60's and 70's often gives me the creeps. And really, the Centuries-Old German Baroque and French Romantic Music is often much wilder and much more complex than 99% of the rock and roll music of modernity. Anyway, I have tried to be artistically and philosophically eclectic -- and I seem to have paid a very high price for doing so.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Your assessment is felt wholeheartedly. Most "popular" music is geared around a single facet, and is not much better than country music.

I was really throwing all the zappa your way to get his take on how our laws on this planet are not really working.

Commercial radio is not much better than a tv dinner, it get's the job done, but leaves you rather unsatisfied...

Here's hoping your muse can inspire you!

I feel deeply for your unsettledness. You sound like my brother. He's likely mensa level, but has personality and sensitivity issues (though he's been doing rather well lately... Big Grin 2 ) He sees the big picture on such a continuous basis, that to live among the local rednecks, where Larry The Cable Guy is considered Top Notch Entertainment...well....he feels very alone as well...

May some quality companionship, conversation, and fun times find you!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Thank-you Threecaster. I still haven't listened to the Zappa clips. Sorry about that. But I will. I promise. I might've been Mensa material in previous lives -- but certainly not in this life. On the other hand, I feel as if I have been attacked on a supernatural level for most of my life -- and I feel as if I'm functioning at about 20% of my potential. So, let's see -- 20% of 10% equals 2%. It sucks to be me. Thanks again for the music and conversation! I'm thinking about stopping this nonsense, and getting out of Dodge on a Ducati. At least that way, I might have some chance of dying happy.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Dood...I have to say...I've had similar thoughts....but really you should check into this, before you check out.

Now, I'm not patronizing you, my wife want me to get on anti-depressants, and I ANIMATELY against them. I have enough lilliputians tying me to reality without that crap...

Oh...the link: http://www.drjoecarver.com/clients/49355/File/Chemical%20Imbalance.html

Sunday I had the flu really, really bad and my levels went through the basement: Memory terrors, evil thougts....the works...

My stomach was devoid of food (and phull of phlem :eww!:) so I finally found this article, and knew to try and get a little noodles and chockolate in me.

Now I know it will take more than a change of diet to really, really help you...but....you have to want to help yourself. Sh1t is real challenging right now, with all the Earth Changes coming round...but hang with us man! We need people like you, instead of the dumb sh1ts currently running this place....

From the link:

When Serotonin is moderately low, we have the following symptoms and behaviors:

· Chronic fatigue. Despite sleeping extra hours and naps, we remain tired. There is a sense of being “worn out”

· Sleep disturbance, typically we can’t go to sleep at night as our mind/thought is racing. Patients describe this as “My mind won’t shut up!” Early-morning awakening is also common, typically at 4:00 am, at which point returning to sleep is difficult, again due to the racing thoughts.

· Appetite disturbance is present, usually in two types. We experience a loss of appetite and subsequent weight loss or a craving for sweets and carbohydrates when the brain is trying to make more Serotonin.

· Total loss of sexual interest is present. In fact, there is loss of interest in everything, including those activities and interests that have been enjoyed in the past.

· Social withdrawal is common – not answering the phone, rarely leaving the house/apartment, we stop calling friends and family, and we withdraw from social events.

· Emotional sadness and frequent crying spells are common.

· Self-esteem and self-confidence are low.

· Body sensations, due to Serotonin’s role as a body regulator, include hot flushes and temperature changes, headaches, and stomach distress.

· Loss of personality – a sense that our sense of humor has left and our personality has changed.

· We begin to take everything very personally. Comments, glances, and situations are viewed personally and negatively. If someone speaks to you, it irritates you. If they don’t speak, you become angry and feel ignored.

· Your family will have the sense that you have “faded away”. You talk less, smile less, and sit for hours without noticing anyone.

· Your behavior becomes odd. Family members may find you sitting in the dark in the kitchen at 4:00 am.

Individuals can live many years moderately depressed. They develop compensations for the sleep and other symptoms, using sleeping medication or alcohol to get some sleep. While chronically unhappy and pessimistic, they explain their situation with “It’s just my life!” They may not fully recognize the depressive component.

Very low levels of Serotonin typically bring people to the attention of their family physician, their employer, or other sources of help. Severe Serotonin loss produces symptoms that are difficult to ignore. Not only are severe symptoms present, but also the brain’s ideation/thinking becomes very uncomfortable and even torturing. When Serotonin is severely low, you will experience some if not all of the following:

· Thinking speed will increase. You will have difficulty controlling your own thoughts. The brain will focus on torturing memories and you’ll find it difficult to stop thinking about these uncomfortable memories or images.

· You’ll become emotionally numb! You wouldn’t know how you feel about your life, marriage, job, family, future, significant other, etc. It’s as though all feelings have been turned off. Asked by others how you feel – your response might be “I don’t know!”

· Outbursts will begin, typically two types. Crying outbursts will surface, suddenly crying without much warning. Behavioral outbursts will also surface. If you break the lead in a pencil, you throw the pencil across the room. Temper tantrums may surface. You may storm out of offices or public places.

· Escape fantasies will begin. The most common – Hit the Road! The brain will suggest packing up your personal effects and leaving the family and community.

· Memory torture will begin. Your brain, thinking at 100 miles an hour, will search your memories for your most traumatic or unpleasant experiences. You will suddenly become preoccupied with horrible experiences that may have happened ten, twenty, or even thirty years ago. You will relive the death of loved ones, divorce, childhood abuse – whatever the brain can find to torture you with – you’ll feel like it happened yesterday.

· You’ll have Evil Thoughts. New mothers may have thoughts about smothering their infants. Thoughts of harming or killing others may appear. You may be tortured by images/pictures in your memory. It’s as though the brain finds your most uncomfortable weak spot, then terrorizes you with it.

· With Serotonin a major bodily regulator, when Serotonin is this low your body becomes unregulated. You’ll experience changes in body temperature, aches/pains, muscle cramps, bowel/bladder problems, smothering sensations, etc. The “Evil Thoughts” then tell you those symptoms are due to a terminal disease. Depressed folks never have gas – it’s colon cancer. A bruise is leukemia.

· You’ll develop a Need-for-Change Panic. You’ll begin thinking a change in lifestyle (Midlife Crisis!), a divorce, an extramarital affair, a new job, or a Corvette will change your mood. About 70 percent of jobs are lost at this time as depressed individuals gradually fade away from their life. Most extramarital affairs occur at this time.

· As low Serotonin levels are related to obsessive-compulsive disorders, you may find yourself starting to count things, become preoccupied with germs/disease, excessively worry that appliances are turned off or doors locked, worry that televisions must be turned off on an even-numbered channel, etc. You may develop rituals involving safety and counting. One auto assembly plant worker began believing his work would curse automobiles if their serial number, when each number was added, didn’t equal an even number.

· Whatever normal personality traits, quirks, or attitudes you have, they will suddenly be increased three-fold. A perfectionist will suddenly become anxiously overwhelmed by the messiness of their environment or distraught over leaves that fall each minute to land on the lawn. Penny-pinchers will suddenly become preoccupied with the electric and water consumption in the home.

· A “trigger” event may produce bizarre behavior. Already moderately low in Serotonin, an animal bite or scratch may make you suddenly preoccupied with rabies. A media story about the harmful effects of radiation may make you remember a teenage tour of the local nuclear power plant – suddenly feeling all your symptoms are now the result of exposure to radiation.

· When you reach the bottom of “severely low” Serotonin, the “garbage truck” will arrive. Everyone with severely low Serotonin is told the same thing. You will be told 1) You’re a bad spouse, parent, child, employee, etc., 2) You are a burden to those who love or depend on you, 3) You are worsening the lives of those around you, 4) Those who care about you would be better if you weren’t there, 5) You would be better if you weren’t around, and 6) You and those around you would be better off if you were totally out of the picture. At that point, you develop suicidal thoughts.

Clinical Depression is perhaps the most common mental health problem encountered in practice. One in four adults will experience clinical depression within their lifetime. Depression is the “common cold” of mental health practice – very common and much easier to treat today than in the past.

Treatment for depression, as might be expected, involves increasing levels of Serotonin in the brain. Since the mid-eighties, medications have been available that attempt to specifically target and increase Serotonin. Known as Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI’s), these medications such as Prozac, Zoloft, and Paxil are felt to work by making more Serotonin available in the brain.

Like all neurotransmitters, we can have too much Serotonin. While elevated levels of Serotonin produce a sense of well-being, bliss, and “oneness with the universe” – too much Serotonin can produce a life-threatening condition known as Serotonin Syndrome (SS).

Likely to occur by accident by combining two Serotonin-increasing medications or substances, Serotonin Syndrome (SS) produces violent trembling, profuse sweating, insomnia, nausea, teeth chattering, chilling, shivering, aggressiveness, over-confidence, agitation, and malignant hyperthermia. Emergency medical treatment is required, utilizing medications that neutralize or block the action of Serotonin as the treatment for Serotonin Syndrome (SS).

Like Dopamine, Serotonin can be accidentally increased or decreased by substances. One method of birth control is known to produce severe depression as it lowers Serotonin levels. A specific medication for acne has also been linked with depression and suicidal ideation. For this reason, always inform your physicians if you are taking any medication for depression. Also avoid combining antidepressants with any herbal substances reported to be of help in Depression such as St. John’s Wort.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Brook Hadriel Enlightened The Karen Brook

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

We love you Oxy. Just know you're not alone as many of us are having similar thoughts and feelings. My friends in Japan are at ground zero for a lot of radiation and dealing with how that is affecting them. My gardener (a single mom of 2) was just telling me she didn't have the money to stay where she was and she didn't know how she could down-size anymore.

I'm not big on anti-depressants but I am big on the vitamin Bs and ProOmega. Maybe it's time for smoothies and sardines.. not together of course.

Our one son called just two days ago and said he was on the verge of another schizophrenic break. I think all of this solar radiation is having an adverse affect of lots of folks. I was sun sick today from mowing the pastures. It reminded me of sun stroke - something that happened to me a number of years back. Yuck.

Just remember we're here and are your support group. JT U, carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:01 am

Thank-you Carol and Threecaster. What troubles me is theological in nature -- and not the theology you get in a church or seminary. You'd have to dig into my threads to really begin to understand why I'm blue. I really do NOT wish to wake people up with what I've been dealing with. I had hoped to discuss and debate this material here in the Mists -- but this hasn't happened -- and this might be just as well. The Fukushima thing REALLY got me down -- and I don't wish to talk about why. All of this really will have to be my private hell. To discuss this stuff in public would make my hell a helluva lot worse. Hence, my desire to get out of Dodge on a Ducati. I'll probably die trying to be happy -- but I've pretty much had it with this esoteric stuff -- which is sort of an endless loop of insanity. I tend to think it was set up to be this way -- and until someone at the top decides to change this state of affairs -- the insanity will continue. Unfortunately, I keep feeling as if those at the top have decided to completely exterminate the human race -- or at least eliminate the rebellious one-third of the angels. Once again, there are closed-door meetings with ThD and PhD participants -- which would lay all of this stuff out in great detail -- but they never invite me to such exclusive gatherings -- and that's probably just as well. The REAL theological realities seem to be VERY dark.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:43 am

Oxy - there is a dark side, granted. When I worked with abuse victims I saw that dark side daily. And then when I couldn't stand it anymore I put my focus on Public Health and on helping patients out of the darkness. I remember this one person whose past was so awful there was nothing to build on. This person was stuck in one of those timeless loops that brought nothing but misery. So it seemed the only way to get out of the loop was to go back and recreate the past this person needed to get unstuck and move forward. We did do this with hypnosis and it worked quite well. Afterwards, with new memories embedded into the psyche this person was finally happy. There are many ways out of the cave is one chooses faith. My patient had faith I could help. I had faith in something bigger then me that we could do this and allowed that inner guidance to lead.

I've not ever given up faith in god or forces that are there to assist and help one. This is where I put my trust. As a mere human I know that there is this tremendous struggle and challenge to meet what comes. However, the key to the door is not to give up and persevere.

You seek dialogues and some respond. Others don't even know where to start because your knowledge base is huge and the rest of us continue to learn by the questions you ask. Earlier one of the things that Floyd said he was seeking are answers. Almost every night in my dreams I find myself searching. Like Floyd and so many others here I seek answers too. Only most of my questions are at an internal level and not expressed. So my search is also through huge amounts of data I find on the internet. I know I'm looking for something but I'm in the dark. Do you wonder at times if this is also just a part of the human condition? To seek, but we know not what.

Even as a small child I was intensely curious and wanted to know what was going on in the world surrounding me. I'm still the same being of conscious awareness as I was at several months of age. This veil of forgetfulness that covers us is there for a reason. In one sense it frees us up to meet our current challenges without past life baggage. Yet sometimes that past-life baggage is there hidden in the unconscious mind. I suspect that the world you see does exist in some parallel universe or you wouldn't even think of it to begin with. And I also suspect you can redirect your thoughts/attention/energy to what nourishes your soul. If you gave yourself an exercise to go back to when you remembered being happy is a good start.

You see, I know all about this from my own personal life experience. When I first got sick I was pretty much bed-ridden for four years. I know what it's like to be sick and tired of being sick and tired. One day when I couldn't stand the depression about my health anymore I realized I had to find my joy again. I think this joy may be different for different folks but for me it was music and singing. In an effort to bring joy back into my life I joined a church choir. Music does raise our vibrational frequency and when I sang I could feel this energy moving through my body. When I feel down I now know what I need to do to turn that around. I think you have it within you to find that joy and turn this around for yourself. I would hope you give yourself a chance and let go of the hell realms. They no longer serve you and you can do better for yourself in the real world if you move forward with faith knowing that your effort will be graced with god's love.

Sometimes I wish I could just give you a big hug or sit down and share lunch together where we could just chat. I'm sorry that you are going through this yet hope you remember that you are not alone. This journey of self-discovery often entails a 'dark night of the soul.' Even in the most dark of times your angels are there with you. Believe this to be true, because it is. Ask them for help. Let your inner dialogue be with your angels and allow your soul to heal.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:49 am

Thank-you for your thoughtful post, Carol. I completely understand faith, positive-thinking, and self-esteem -- and it might be time to stop attempting to face reality -- and simply conclude 'there's no problem, I'm terrific, and everything's fine'. It is a bit sad, however, to consider those who seek to face reality and solve the world's problems -- as being mentally-ill. If living in a dreamworld and riding a Ducati while I worship 'I know not what' is my salvation -- then perhaps I need to move in this direction, with all deliberate speed -- say 175mph.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 am

Actually if you were to ingest something I would recommend MDA (Ecstasy). The ride is quite amazing and one comes to an understanding of how it all fits together. Good music is a plus.

Had a little scare here yesterday. I thought it was sun stroke after being outside for a few hours in the sun mowing the pastures. My husband is packing me off to see the cardiologist. Don't be in such a hurry to exit this life Oxy. You still have some work to do and life lessons to master.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 am

Ortho, dont please be sad, never be sad, please. It is not worth. Depression is ego suffering thats all.

There is a not realized beauty and humans are capable to know it. You too. It is only good. Dont try to solve others plans, we should work only on ourselves.
    Yes, it is important realize what is reality and what is illiusion. This work needs to be done constantly. All things start fall in right places. You asked me what is God, I answered. Did you skip to read some? I should remove soon. There is no fanatism or blind following, chanaling there is only realization. Logic is fit size and should be always. There is no mentally ill, only ego is ill. Again the realization of illiusion and what is not reality is important. I think you are on right path. It is easy to control body desires, it is much much harder to control mind. But all answers I found in Vedas. In Vedic sanskrit there is more than infinity words and it applies to love of egzistance. purma is fullness - infinity, when you subtract purma from purma you get infinity.
    I know you called me many bad names. There are no such, it is a joke, we only have to be afraid of ourselves, not other entities.

I wish you infinite love,
    devakas

let me find the humanity best poetry by Rabindranadh Tagore, I will try to find Gift of Love II album online.

wish I would see your smile...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am

I hope all is well with you and your son, Carol. I'm not in a hurry at all. Just the opposite. I keep trying to help save humanity, which includes me. I also don't think we go to heaven when we die. If we did -- then all of us should head for the exits. In my case, at least, I suspect that death will introduce me to some sort of nasty tribunal, with a glaring judge and jury -- probably not human and not nice -- so I really would prefer to stretch this present darkness of mine out as long as I can -- before things get really dark.

I don't call anyone bad names. Not very often, anyway -- and I don't think I called you any bad names, Devakas. Are you saying that others called you bad names, or that I did so, when you said "I know you called me many bad names. There are no such, it is a joke, we only have to be afraid of ourselves, not other entities."?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:08 pm