tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
enemyofNWO
anomalous cowherd
mudra
7 posters

Territorians to be barcoded

mudra
    mudra

Territorians to be barcoded Empty Territorians to be barcoded

Post  mudra Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 am

Territorians to be barcoded
    EXCLUSIVE by Nadja Hainke

May 13th, 20

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/05/13/147041_ntnews.html

TERRITORY victims in large-scale accidents or catastrophes will soon be barcoded at the scene before being sent to hospital.

Experts say it is only a matter of months before Territory emergency services adapt the revolutionary barcode card technology.

And the rest of Australia is expected to soon follow suit.

The technology is designed for major catastrophes which involve more than 10 victims.

These could range from traffic accidents to terrorist attacks and natural disasters, such as earthquakes.

more at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Territorians to be barcoded Empty Re: Territorians to be barcoded

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 am

"It's the holy grail of disaster management," he said.
    I think not. Territorians to be barcoded Icon_mad Who writes this horsedookey? Is this supposed to give people a nice warm Dan Brown feel? Yikes, next diasaster coming up and bring on the bar codes, all ready and waiting. You could NOT make it up.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 17, 2010 12:07 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:"It's the holy grail of disaster management," he said.
    I think not. Territorians to be barcoded Icon_mad Who writes this horsedookey? Is this supposed to give people a nice warm Dan Brown feel? Yikes, next diasaster coming up and bring on the bar codes, all ready and waiting. You could NOT make it up.

I agree , it is just horsedookey . However you got to realize that Australia is a kingpin of the N.W.O. and therefore this exercise could be a test run for implementing the barcode system nationally . Already the population has been disarmed and we know that the PTB has plans to barcode or microchip every person . In Australia the press is totally muzzled and so are the judiciary and the politicians . ASIO ( the Australian secret services also known as the lapdog of the CIA ) has spies in every government agencies , medical center , hospital , university , high school etc. There are in Australia about 80.000 sayanims helping the Mossad and the local secret services . So I am not surprised about anything about that place . I am glad I am out of there .
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon May 17, 2010 12:17 pm

wow, interesting nwo, and to think a lot of people go there thinking they will escape. I don't think there is any escape, just maybe pockets of the right place at the right time for the right person, it's all feeling a bit like musical chairs .

I saw today that the wikileaks founder had a spot of bother with his passport in Oz. It all sounds a bit too good to be true there, lots of new agers I'm told, though the weather must be an enticement for many . It would be for me, initially.
    Pine Gap..... hmmmmm
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi Anomalous ,
    I wrote an e-book about our escape from Australia . You are welcome to read it . It is a free download at the : www.openmindsforum.com .
    The title of the book is : " Escape from Australia : a gangstalking primer " .
    Unfortunately today Australia is a place where saying the truth about the secret family connections of the NWO kingpins , can result in a person being branded a "terrorist " .
    The secret services operation against us (my wife and I ) continues in Italy .

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/member-s-words-f31/my-book-t237.htm
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks for your input enemyofNWO .
    Australia does'nt seem to be the friendliest place in the world indeed.
    Astralwalker who started the nexus global meditations two years ago
    moved from Slovenia to Australia thinking his family would be safer there .
    These are the last news we received from him in january 2010:

Astralwalker: "My life has been threatened, they listen to my calls and the shadow government fallows me, my house is wired, they monitor my every move and who Im communicate with,..."

Very sad .

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 pm

mudra wrote:Thanks for your input enemyofNWO .
    Australia does'nt seem to be the friendliest place in the world indeed.
    Astralwalker who started the nexus global meditations two years ago
    moved from Slovenia to Australia thinking his family would be safer there .
    These are the last news we received from him in january 2010:

Astralwalker: "My life has been threatened, they listen to my calls and the shadow government fallows me, my house is wired, they monitor my every move and who Im communicate with,..."

Very sad .

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra ,

The ignorance of the common people about Australia is exactly what prompted me to write about what happened to us . Australia is in effect a police state . About 4 or 5 years ago the equivalent of the patriot act was passed by Parliament and with this disgraceful piece of legislation a person could end up in jail at the whim of the retarded people in charge . It seems that we outed a lot of spies of the secret services in the education department , a judge of the High Court of Australia , a government mandarin and various other minor players . The mother in law was amongst the last outed , my wife just refused to see her anymore ; too many lies over a period of 55 years ...... . The " Outing " happened by just talking over the phone to some colleagues and friends . We assume that more than one interested party was monitoring our phones . When we left that Australia our house was surrounded by informers and spies , we suspect the government even bought the house next door .... This stuff has been going on visibly for at least 8 years . That is since we become aware of the presence of the followers , but we think that my wife was closely monitored all her life . Because the spies succeeded in derailing her teaching career in 1994 and the " brother " got appointed to the high court in 1998 , we suspect that the government knew long in advance the career path of the judge . May be the " looking glass " was used !
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Hope you are safe now enemyofNWO.

Blessings to you and your family .
    Take care .

Love for you
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue May 18, 2010 4:08 am

ok, one less place I can think about as an alternative, not that I really did. But isn't your description of the shadow govt. infiltration what we have to put up with everywhere, enemyof NWO? It's hard to imagine any where being worse than another place within the cabal.

I think possibly the best place to be now is where the population (on the whole ) feels pressed against the wall and gets closer and closer to saying ENOUGH! I get the feeling the lotus eaters in OZ, as in the hedonists and sunseekers are numb because the food and beer flow. It does indeed make for a much more controllable population that sort of happy blindness, whereas in Blighty, the drinking culture has turned sour. Certainly in the past , criticism of the Aussie mindset has been the stereotype of easy going, non book reading, physical fun seeker. Now there is a vast amount of new agey belly button contemplaters who would not believe you at all on the gang stalking, it might mess up their chakras.

The new age lite and luv brigade has a lot to answer for, not to confuse that with what Astralwalker was doing. although I am ignorant of his mission., he must have hit a nerve to be deemed so dangerous.
    Was he not an author available on Amazon? Could there not be more FUSS made of such a disappearance?
    gad, when will it all blow back in the faces of the perpetrators? I know it is already but GODSPEED . ( get a cloth Territorians to be barcoded Icon_albino, and make it a big one Territorians to be barcoded Icon_wink )
    So very sorry to hear of your troubles EONWO, you must have been doing something right in a very wrong world. Hope you are safe and vocal enough to remain so. I did not know about Astralwalker, it wasn't my bag, but has no one really heard of his safety or whereabouts since January? Territorians to be barcoded Icon_eek

So, when the meek inherit the earth, will it be worth having?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 am

Astralwalker ( real name Pane Andov) has been the initiator of the nexus global and synchronized meditations that begun in 2008 and are still running today .

The datas regarding Nexus that he posted on the Nexus thread in PA are summarized in this booklet :

2012 Nexus Event : Unknown Form of energy comes our way

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9641385/2012-Nexus-Event-Unknown-Form-of-Energy-comes-our-wayAstralwalker

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15907970/Nexus-2012-by-Astral-Walker-Project-Camelot-Project-Avalon

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theinfo.html

In 2009 he has been interviewed on the veritas show .

Astralwalker also wrote this book :

Extraordinary powers in humans

http://books.google.be/books?id=BHT9N08lGrIC&dq=amazing+powers+in+humans+pane+andov&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=fr&ei=kFzyS6WdGNOC_QbwyqHyDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

We of the nexus team have'nt heard from him since january this year.
    He chose to withdraw from the scene after he also discovered he could'nt have access to PA anylonger.
    It seemed his IP adress was banned and we never could sort out what exactly happened there .

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue May 18, 2010 5:14 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:ok, one less place I can think about as an alternative, not that I really did. But isn't your description of the shadow govt. infiltration what we have to put up with everywhere, enemyof NWO? It's hard to imagine any where being worse than another place within the cabal.

I think possibly the best place to be now is where the population (on the whole ) feels pressed against the wall and gets closer and closer to saying ENOUGH! I get the feeling the lotus eaters in OZ, as in the hedonists and sunseekers are numb because the food and beer flow. It does indeed make for a much more controllable population that sort of happy blindness, whereas in Blighty, the drinking culture has turned sour. Certainly in the past , criticism of the Aussie mindset has been the stereotype of easy going, non book reading, physical fun seeker. Now there is a vast amount of new agey belly button contemplaters who would not believe you at all on the gang stalking, it might mess up their chakras.

The new age lite and luv brigade has a lot to answer for, not to confuse that with what Astralwalker was doing. although I am ignorant of his mission., he must have hit a nerve to be deemed so dangerous.
    Was he not an author available on Amazon? Could there not be more FUSS made of such a disappearance?
    gad, when will it all blow back in the faces of the perpetrators? I know it is already but GODSPEED . ( get a cloth Territorians to be barcoded Icon_albino, and make it a big one Territorians to be barcoded Icon_wink )
    So very sorry to hear of your troubles EONWO, you must have been doing something right in a very wrong world. Hope you are safe and vocal enough to remain so. I did not know about Astralwalker, it wasn't my bag, but has no one really heard of his safety or whereabouts since January? Territorians to be barcoded Icon_eek
    So, when the meek inherit the earth, will it be worth having?

You are right when you say that infiltration happens everywhere . Most of the western nations are part of NWO way of doing things . Even here in Italy ,as a said before , we are object of interest to the power that be . However the spies cannot do the same type of psy-operations they were doing in Australia . For example organizing "chance '" encounters between my wife and some colleague/spy or people from her past . The language is different here and those people could not cope . We are still subjected to the same recurring psy-operation : a couple of women one old in her 80s is the mother with red hair and a walking stick and the daughter that accompany her . The spooks seem to have an endless supply of pairs like that positioned in our path …… The message is " go and see your mother " .
    And our answer is : Take a jump …..
    Sorry about Astralworker . I would have tried to discourage him from going there if I knew . From experience here in Italy the spooks cannot do the same type of stuff they could do in Australia . Thanks to the new laws a person could be kept incommunicado in prison for weeks and when and if comes out cannot even tell relatives or friends what happened …… Orwellian stuff .
    "So, when the meek inherit the earth, will it be worth having? " . Yes the Earth is worth it , but regarding the human race I have my doubts ! We must be one of the most vile species in the universe .
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue May 18, 2010 5:51 am

Actually, I just read a fictionalized account of the slave trade through a young girl's eyes and it was one of the most heartbreaking reads ever regarding the whole human race, black inhumanity just as much to blame as well as the behaviour of whites.
    Oddly enough, I would have to say things are getting better, and what's even more strange is we have DARPA to thank for it through the internet. Communication does seem to be the arrow in the NWO /reptilian achiles heel. Corruption IS being exposed. Never give up.
    ENWO, please do not let your experiences engender hate for the entire species, this is precisely what they want, more hate . Besides there probably ARE way worse entities or species out there.The devil you know, you know.
    I do feel optimistic but in the same way as Michael Tsarion once said, not so much for tomorrow as for the day after.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 am

Is Atralwalker alright or We just don't know ?

Huh ?

At any rate - To Me - Its a Skin Suit and I'll have another one when I'm done with this One. That said - My thoughts, Energetics and Love go out to Astralwalker and His Family...

He is Indeed - A Kindred Soul...

Simply put and not to bring Fear but preparedness - The Hit Teams are Operating - Be Wary and Aware If You haven't been to this Point.

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 18, 2010 7:30 am

Hi Merc Hit teams? What do you mean exactly by this and where do you get your info?
    How do I deal with this situation:
    I dont give the arseholes any attention whatsoever. Its fear that feeds them.
    Will I be thinking about micro chipping and the NWO this summer. No. I'll be drinking cold beer and watching the world cup, playing music, eating nice food and getting on with my life. We can improve our lot by avoiding fear and negativity. There is a good chance there are some good guys hovering about the universe who may want to keep the bad guys at bay you know.
    If I had to guess, their days are numbered. And they Know it.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 18, 2010 7:39 am

Those standing in Their way are being taken out. Surely You're seeing what I am in the World...

Polish President and so on...

Like I said - Keep Your eyes open - Be careful.

They can't stop It now (The Awakening) but They can cause alot of damage on the way down and this is what They're doing as They move into Collapse. My Plea was for all Members of the Community - Many of Them VERY Aware and All Wayshowers - To be Wary and very Careful...

Trust Me - Its good advice...

To the Cabals - We're Painters - Electricians - Carpenters - Doctors - Policemen - Etc. We are everywhere now...

We're the Creator's Wildcards and We will Stand.

Wink

hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Wed May 19, 2010 5:23 am

Mercuriel
    "To the Cabals - We're Painters - Electricians - Carpenters - Doctors
    - Policemen - Etc. We are everywhere now...

We're the Creator's
    Wildcards and We will Standc.
    "

We're Mothers and Grandfathers - Chefs and Teachers - Hippie Gypsies - Accountants- Monks and Nuns...

We're the Truth-Tellers of the Logos and We will Speak!
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 am

Mercuriel wrote:Those standing in Their way are being taken out. Surely You're seeing what I am in the World...

Polish President and so on...

Like I said - Keep Your eyes open - Be careful.

They can't stop It now (The Awakening) but They can cause alot of damage on the way down and this is what They're doing as They move into Collapse. My Plea was for all Members of the Community - Many of Them VERY Aware and All Wayshowers - To be Wary and very Careful...

Trust Me - Its good advice...

To the Cabals - We're Painters - Electricians - Carpenters - Doctors - Policemen - Etc. We are everywhere now...

We're the Creator's Wildcards and We will Stand.

Wink

I was considering posting this on another thread here . Listen to what the person that picked Oh Banana for the N.W.O. has to say about the population awakening ...

Zbigniew Brzezinski giving the CFR ( Council of Foreign Relations ) in Montreal a presentation discussing world government an his fears of an awakened population …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDBlABD01U0

Sorry I haven't been able to embed this video here . I copied the code , but no video picture ...I am doing something wrong ..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 am

Here it is enemyofNWO .
    Interesting speech .

Love from me
    mudra
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Wed May 19, 2010 7:12 am

Dear Mudra & EotNWO--

i didn't really find anything "offensive" in the Brezinski video ??? to me it only seemed like he was stating a profoundly important fact -- that the "masses" are increasingly more & more politically awakened -- but i didn't detect any negativity on his part regarding this fact.

as far as the selected text the video-makers quoted from an old Brezinski book ..... since i haven't read the book nor am aware of its basic premise, it's difficult to read those particular quotes as "damning." again ..... they mainly strike me as being objective pronouncements / prognostications relative to the political future (at the time he wrote the book) that he was foreseeing ..... but not necessarily endorsing or condoning.

perhaps i simply don't know enough of the "dirt" that ya'll have on Brezinski. whenever i've heard him speak or have read his articles, i have considered him an intelligent, broad-minded, critical political thinker.

love,
    bobbi/jbt
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 19, 2010 7:28 am

Dear Hippillbobbi,

Indeed I am seeing too as a good sign that he is aware that people all around the world are now awakening
    to what the political scene really is .
    That just means we are at a turning point where PTB won't be able to " sell " us anything they want anymore
    without raising controversy and protest from the masses .
    We have seen this we the H1N1 vaccine and the complete failure of that plan .
    I trust we'll see more and more citizens taking actions that will counter any oppressive measures we face.
    The message I got from the video is that the elite realizes it does'nt have the latitude anymore to do what they want.
    We must stay strong and keep trusting our inner potential to change the course of events towards a sane and balanced world.

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu May 20, 2010 9:23 am

After the Barcode business , now come some news about a health survey that some people are compelled to participate .
    SNIP

"Fines for refusing to take part in ABS ( Australian Bureau of Statistics ) survey .
    UP TO 50,000 people face a fine of $110 a day if they refuse to divulge information on their health and lifestyle to Australian Bureau of Statistics researchers.

The Australian Health Survey announced in last week's Budget will be the most comprehensive research on the health of Australians ever undertaken and will be jointly funded by the National Heart Foundation.

But the 50,000 people chosen to take part will be compelled to do so.
    Participants will be weighed and measured and will be asked to give a blood and urine sample.

They will also be asked detailed questions on what they drink and eat and their physical activity. "
    End of SNIP

the rest at the Murduch's website

http://www.news.com.au/national/fines-for-refusing-to-take-part-in-abs-health-survey/story-e6frfkvr-1225868423359
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 20, 2010 9:33 am

Y'know - With Austalia (Pine Gap) being Enlil's (Soon to be former Lord of the Command) personal Power-Base (Formally known by Them as the Abzu) - It doesn't surprise Me...

Hes always had Visions of His own Greatness and unfortunately - He bought the Jive from His Father that an Opppressed Slave-Race is a docile Slave-Race (Ooops - Wrong there Buddy). Hes a Legend in His own Mind, always has been...

study

Ei Yei Yei - Looks like the Aussies will just have to reach Their ChoicePoint and take it back...

Or not. Its up to Them though to be the Change They Seek...

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Fri May 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Barcoded and monitored to the fullest.

The police van that traps motorists with speed cameras on the front, back AND sides...
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1280183/The-police-van-traps-motorists-speed-cameras-AND-sides.html
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Territorians to be barcoded Empty NSW Government recording features for facial recognition

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 am

"THE New South Wales Government is quietly compiling a mathematical map of almost every adult's face, sharing information that allows law enforcement to track people by CCTV.

Experts said yesterday few people realised their facial features were being recorded in an RTA database of drivers licence photos that the Government has allowed both state and federal police to access, The Daily Telegraph reports.

The federal body CrimTrac has asked NSW for its database so it can be mined nationally by police using the facial recognition information contained in it. "

The rest of the article below

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/nsw-government-recording-features-for-facial-recognition/story-e6freuzr-1225874819392[b]

Only one "small " problem with this what happens when a lot of police are crims themselves ?