tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite Empty ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B5Iihpx484&sns=fb

Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite Empty Re: ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 am

What worries me, is that when people are in a position to take advantage of other people, they often do. Seemingly good people are capable of doing terrible things under certain circumstances. If Joe the Plumber were made an Elite overnight -- he might do worse things than the Elites are accused of doing. Morality is a relative and fickle thing. I really wonder what the physical and spiritual make-up of beings throughout the universe really is? Human Beings seem to be somewhat unstable, irrational, and irresponsible. I'm trying to understand us -- and I am trying to understand the other than human beings throughout the universe. I am attempting to use Political and Theological Science-Fiction to explore such subjects -- but this venture is progressing rather slowly. I mean well, but I often lack consistency and follow-through. I'm presently trying to be both friend and enemy of the elite. If I ever met with some of them -- I have no doubt that the atmosphere would by icy yet polite. At this point, I mostly want to continue to try to understand a lot of different things -- including how the elites think and function. If we deleted all of the present elites, things might not improve. The whole mentality of humanity must undergo a fundamental transformation. I think the internet is facilitating this transformation -- yet I fear that the infowar is spiraling out of control. Once again, I favor evolutionary (rather than revolutionary) change. We need to transcend the elites -- rather than simply deleting them.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite Empty Re: ex - x - CIA agent explains how to delete the elite

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

we need to eXchange with other eXchangers Wink

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:52 pm