tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
orthodoxymoron
mudra
Emmanuel Goldstein
Carol
Micjer
Jenetta
Arrowwind
11 posters

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Micjer
    Micjer

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  Micjer Tue May 22, 2012 11:53 am

Want to earn $100,000? Ace will write you a check if you send him an original video of the plane hitting the tower and he can't debunk it!! bounce

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I simply had to move away from thinking about 9/11. I had to move on. Perhaps 9/11 is just the tip of a HUGE iceberg -- and when the inter-connected dark-truth REALLY starts to come-out -- it could potentially destroy our civilization. This whole thing might be a 'Damned If We Do -- And Damned If We Don't' situation. How do we save the world, without killing the planet???
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Oxy, you raise a very valid point.

I agree the world is not prepared for the truth. And it is only the tip of the iceberg. Or the tip of the lightweight nose cone on the plane that came out the other side of the WTC.

We all have open minds on this forum, and are willing and able to explore the unthinkable. Many are not. Some are still getting over being lied to about St Nick!

The social, political and military upheavel would be staggering if all of sudden the truth were known. Many do not want there reality shattered and are unwilling to believe anything other than what CNN tells them and more importantly shows them.

The picture of the "planes" flying into the WTC's are etched in everyones memory that watched TV coverage that day.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I simply had to move away from thinking about 9/11. I had to move on. Perhaps 9/11 is just the tip of a HUGE iceberg -- and when the inter-connected dark-truth REALLY starts to come-out -- it could potentially destroy our civilization. This whole thing might be a 'Damned If We Do -- And Damned If We Don't' situation. How do we save the world, without killing the planet???

by teaching people if we can
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Micjer wrote:Oxy, you raise a very valid point.

I agree the world is not prepared for the truth. And it is only the tip of the iceberg. Or the tip of the lightweight nose cone on the plane that came out the other side of the WTC.

We all have open minds on this forum, and are willing and able to explore the unthinkable. Many are not. Some are still getting over being lied to about St Nick!

The social, political and military upheavel would be staggering if all of sudden the truth were known. Many do not want there reality shattered and are unwilling to believe anything other than what CNN tells them and more importantly shows them.

The picture of the "planes" flying into the WTC's are etched in everyones memory that watched TV coverage that day.

Yes Micjer, i think this is true mind control
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Once again, I simply have to place all of the madness in the context of Theological and Political Science-Fiction -- and almost treat it as a Mystery Novel -- even though it is VERY serious and real. BTW -- I was told that 9/11 happened to prevent something even bigger from happening. I do not wish to elaborate.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed May 23, 2012 6:51 am

Micjer wrote:

Want to earn $100,000? Ace will write you a check if you send him an original video of the plane hitting the tower and he can't debunk it!! bounce

The problem with the above video, is that it does not explain how all of the eyewitnesses actually saw and heard the planes. There are many who have no agenda that say that they actually saw them.

How could a hologram have a missile on it?

I feel that they were "planes" but not passenger planes. They would not do the damage that resulted. Especially the wing tips.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am

I frankly don't care whether there were planes, holograms, cruise-missiles, ufo's, etc. The fact is that three skyscrapers were leveled and 3,000 people died -- plus we got two stupid wars, and draconian security measures, with the deal. But really, wouldn't one real plane into one tower -- with no controlled-demolition -- have been sufficient to enact all of the bullshit we got stuck with??? 9/11 seems to have been a case-study in blundering-complexity. The sophistication was amazing -- but there were so many HUGE holes and shortcomings in the plan. It turned out to be a 'Disneyland for Conspiracy-Theorists'. One more thing -- I was told that 'God was trying to get our attention'. I think I'm going to re-read '102 Minutes'. It's a helluva good book -- in a bad-way. I guess there's a movie too -- but my computer won't let me watch it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/102_Minutes_That_Changed_America#References I guess I'll have to get the DVD. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=102+minutes
    Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 102_minutes_that_changed_america
    "Are we safe now?" "No."

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 am

One more thing -- I was told that 'God was trying to get our attention'

BINGO.....Think about it. How many had the cloak removed because of this? cheers

Count me in!

I would not have researched the way I have if it were not for this event.

It was like smelling salt for many No No
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 am

I once spoke with a clergyperson, who told me that New Yorkers were really nice following 9/11. I asked why it took such a horrific event to get people to be nice? They didn't know -- and neither did I.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 24, 2012 4:54 pm

911 Flight 175 hitting the South Tower

Watch the wing disappear before impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re6QX4DM214

WTC2 Plane Impact Wing Disappears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHSBB0qSLpA

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 pm

For Me as far as Video Evidence goes - The Video Mudra posted was a sinch for Me...

Its impossible for the Wing to dissappear in any frame - If Its a Real Plane that is but Its very possible if the Video is of a Hologram or is an Artifact edited in after the footage was taken...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 am

For you Merc.....

The Coptic Calendar, also called the Alexandrian Calendar, is used by the Coptic Orthodox Church. It is based on the Ancient Egyptian calendar

September 11th...... Coptic New Year....Feast of the Martyrs Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 Eek

Now....
    A martyr is somebody who suffers persecution
    and death for refusing to renounce, or accept, a belief or cause,
    usually religious. to top it off this is New Year's day in the Coptic
    Orthodox Church of Alexandria

September 11th...... Coptic New Year....Feast of the Martyrs

Now....
    A martyr is somebody who suffers persecution and death for refusing to renounce, or accept, a belief or cause, usually religious. to top it off this is New Year's day in the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria

“For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake.” Philippians 1:29

"If the martyrs of the whole world were put on one arm of the balance and the martyrs of Egypt on the other, the balance would tilt in favor of the Egyptian" - Tertullian, North African Church Father (Quoted from "Among the Copts", p142, John H. Watson, Sussex Academic Press, 2000)

Feast of Coptic Martyrs:
    Ironically, the attack of September 11 occurred on the same day that Coptic Orthodox Christians, throughout the world, were commemorating the "Feast of Nayrouz", which honors the memory of the martyrdom of Egypt's Christians throughout the centuries. The Coptic calender bigins on the first day of Thout, called "Nayrouz" a Persian word, meaning "the beginning of the year," which coincides with September the eleventh five centuries, when Gregorian calender replaced the Egyptian (Julian after adoption from Alexandria)in 1582. It commemorates the start of the tortureous rule of Diocletianus, in memorial of tens of thousands of Coptic martyrs. His reign is considered the era in which the church offered absolute witnesses to Christ, when the souls of martyrs departed to paradise and kept shining as bright stars therein.

The Bloodiest Persecution:
    Diocletianus, whose household was full of Christians, suddenly changed his attitude towards Christianity and initiated the longest and bloodiest persecutions against the Church. Lactantius informs us (De mort. persec., IX) that Diocletian acted on the advice of a council of dignitaries in which Galerius played the principal part. It was in A. D. 303, the nineteenth year of his reign, and the third of Peter Alexandrinus as Bishop of Alexandria. Egypt and Syria (as part of the Diocese of Orient) were directly under the rule of Diocletian. This general outbreak had been preceded for three years at least by a more or less disguised persecution in the army. Eusebius says that a certain magister militum Veturius, in the sixteenth year of Diocletian, forced a number of high rank officers to prove their loyalty by the usual test of sacrificing to the gods of the empire, on penalty of losing their honours and privileges. Many "soldiers of Christ's kingdom" cheerfully gave up the seeming glory of this world and a few received death "in exchange for their pious constancy" (Euseb., "Hist. eccl.", VIII, iv; (New Advent)

Heroic Faith, of total devotion:
    The Coptic Synaxarium and the Lives of Saints are full, but yet represent only a fraction of that roll of heroic sacrifice. Few examples may, however, be illuminating.
    St. Sophia, a native of ancient Memphis, in Middle Egypt, was martyred at the time of the seventh patriarch, Omenius (129-151). Her body was later removed to Constantinople by Emperor Constantine I, the Great (313-337); and the famous cathedral Hagia Sophia was dedicated to her.
    St. Demiana, daughter of a governor of the northern delta, established a nunnery with 40 virgins, and all were massacred by Diocletian. The site of her nunnery and martyrdom is currently inhabited by nuns and is a favorite pilgrimage center.
    St. Catherine of Alexandria was martyred at the time of Maximinus in 307, and the famous monastery at Mount Sinai still bears her name. An important pilgrimage center that is associated with miraculous cures is to the South-West of Lake Mareotis. It is the reputed birthplace of St. Mina, a martyr of the third-to-fourth century period. The Church and town at that site were excavated in 1905-1908; and a monastery in his name was built under Pope Kyrillos IV.
    So profound was the impression of the persecution of Diocletian on Coptic life and thought that the Copts decided to adopt for the church use a calendar of the martyrs, the "Anno Martyri."
    (www.studentgroups.ucla.edu/coptic/writings/history/churchofmartyrs.html)

Martyrdom of St. Maurice& Theban Legion:
    St. Maurice is a Coptic saint from Thebes(Upper Egypt). He enlisted in the Roman army and was gradually promoted until he became the leader of a legion (6000 soldiers)in Thebes,“Theban Legion". During the reign of Emperor Maximian (286-305), the Roman Emperor for the Western Empire, the Berbers invaded the western borders of the Roman Empire. Maximian asked for the help of Emperor Diocletian, the Roman Emperor for the Eastern Empire. He sent the Theban Legion lead by Maurice to suppress the revolt of the Berbers. The legion camped on the western border of the empire. The defense center of the legion was around Agauman, close to the city of Lausanne in Switzerland. When the legion through its leader where asked to offer sacrifices to the idols, they refused confessing in public their Christian faith. Emperor Maximian was disturbed by this religious mutiny of the legion, leader and its members. He ordered the torture and killing of one tenth of the legion’s members, thinking that the rest would be terrified. But St. Maurice encouraged the soldiers to confess their Christian faith. As a result, the emperor who moved close now, ordered another tenth to be tortured and killed. During their torture, a miracleous spirit overwhelmed the others who started confessing their faith in Christ. St. Maurice wrote a letter to the emperor declaring the legion’s loyalty to him, while strictly observing their Christian faith, refuting any rebelling against his authority as emperor. As a proof of this, the members of the legion represented back their weapons. The emperor was angered by St. Maurice’s perseverance and the loyalty of the legion’s members to him and their Christian faith. He ordered that St. Maurice be tortured and killed, along with the members of the legion. Thus St. Maurice and all of his legion were martyred in Lausanne and aroud, called to date St. mauritz.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltguides/fullview/27EXDW14N3WRQ

http://orthodoxwiki.org/Coptic_Calendar

Coptic months

• Thout
    Thout also known as Tout is the first month of the Coptic calendar. It lies between September 11 and October 10of
    the Gregorian calendar. The month of Thout is also the first month of
    the Season of 'Akhet' (Inundation) in Ancient Egypt, where the Nile
    floods cover the land of Egypt. The name of the month of Thout comes
    from Thoth, the Ancient Egyptian God of Wisdom.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue May 29, 2012 11:53 am

Micjer wrote:Thanks Jenetta. Nice piece.

Hard to imagine that AJ is still alive if he is totally telling the truth.

So many people which decide to tell the truth end up 6 feet under.

They have so many ways of making him disappear if they wanted to take him out. Airplane suddenly loses power, heart attack, etc.

He calls these peaceful protesters, Cointelpro, at this rally. Watch and decide who is really the Cointelpro agent.

I think there would be too many people to kill right now. Including Judy Woods.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 29, 2012 12:33 pm

I've always known that the path of the heart was the only viable option for me. All the other was just too much maya to personally wade through.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 pm

mudra wrote:911 Flight 175 hitting the South Tower

Watch the wing disappear before impact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re6QX4DM214

WTC2 Plane Impact Wing Disappears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHSBB0qSLpA

Love Always
    mudra

This ia probably the most accurate account of the planes hitting.

In the first video, close your eyes and listen. It sounds more like a missile than a plane.
    Also watch the speed of it. Ever watched a plane coming into an airport or taking off? They do not go this fast at this altitude. Proven fact that the maximum speed is only obtained at 30000 ft.

In the second video, how come the plane is so dark? The sun is shining in a direction that should light up the plane's shiny metal. Look at the towers they are bright not dark so the sun is on this side. Looks more and more like a missile and the wings are a hologram.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Micjer wrote:In the first video, close your eyes and listen. It sounds more like a missile than a plane.
    Also watch the speed of it. Ever watched a plane coming into an airport or taking off? They do not go this fast at this altitude. Proven fact that the maximum speed is only obtained at 30000 ft.

In the second video, how come the plane is so dark? The sun is shining in a direction that should light up the plane's shiny metal. Look at the towers they are bright not dark so the sun is on this side. Looks more and more like a missile and the wings are a hologram.

Yeah - Now If only someone had painted up some Cruise Missiles for this purpose |

In conjunction with perfectly placed and timed C4 Basement Charges - As well as having had Nano Thermite placed into the Building's Support Structure over time by an Israeli Mossad front Company that also just happens to pack up and leave three months before the Event...

| Well then, They could really have a Holocaust of Martyrs couldn't They ?

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 18_0510

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 18_0610

(Holocaust means Burnt Offering BTW)

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Forgive me if I've already posted the following idea on this thread. Why was 9/11 such a complex, and seemingly bungled, affair?? Why not just have a 'lone-nut' disgruntled former foreign airline pilot (who just got fired) hijack a jetliner at gunpoint (with no passengers aboard) -- and fly one plane into one tower -- broadcasting the desired propaganda from the plane -- with no controlled demolition??? 9/11 turned into a Disneyland for Conspiracy-Theorists. The whole thing makes no sense -- or it might be evidence of a completely out of control renegade faction in arrogance-mode or desperation-mode. Who knows??? I had to mostly stop thinking about 9/11. I made some speculations and observations -- but then I moved on.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:48 am

This the way I look at it.

What if 9-11 hadn't happened?

Would the masses have started to wake up?

Would we see the fact that there are evil entities trying to control every aspect of our lives?

Would we be searching for answers on the internet and in books and listening to whistleblowers?

would we be on this forum?

I say probably most of us wouldn't be here.

I feel it was part of destiny for this to happen, and the reason many of us are incarnated at this time. Not all have awakened but the ones that have are helping to raise the overall consciousness of the earth even if we don't realize our contribution. study

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 am

I hadn't thought of it that way Micjer. However, I also thought the JFK assignation was the first real wake up call. I will never forget that day and wonder what the world would be like if he were still here. And if Camp David had never been converted into a human clone factory the world would be a better place as well. In fact, IMPO, all human cloning facilities would better serve humanity if eliminated.

And having spoken with someone who was involved in 9/11 - indeed, there is far more to the picture then one can possibly imagine.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 am

I agee JFK, was significant.

The only difference is the power of the internet wasn't available then. The shadow of doubt took a while to reach the masses. MSM wasn't questioned like it is now.

JFK was probably the only true patriotic president that I can think of in recent history.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Carol wrote:I hadn't thought of it that way Micjer. However, I also thought the JFK assignation was the first real wake up call. I will never forget that day and wonder what the world would be like if he were still here. And if Camp David had never been converted into a human clone factory the world would be a better place as well. In fact, IMPO, all human cloning facilities would better serve humanity if eliminated.

And having spoken with someone who was involved in 9/11 - indeed, there is far more to the picture then one can possibly imagine.
    Carol, your post 'floored me'. I keep thinking that the BIG-PICTURE of the madness is so dark, deep, and interconnected that most everyone will fail to comprehend what's really been going on, for a very long time -- if and when 'full' disclosure actually occurs. I continue to try to understand -- without jumping to conclusions or pointing fingers. I've been a 'completely-ignorant do-nothing goody-goody' in this incarnation -- yet I keep getting the sinking-feeling that I've been a real SOB and/or a real Mother in previous incarnations.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:28 pm

You know when they just had that meeting with international figures at Camp David Oxy? I wonder if any originals are left or if the ones who left are now clones. What goes on at these levels of intrigue is so bazaar no one would believe it anyway. How to stay sane. Accept reality and stick with truth. Basically don't deceive oneself. There is much in the world we have no control of. In these cases the words that provide personal comfort is let go and let god. There is a huge big picture in play and we are only getting tiny glimpses which are often obscured. That's why it's best not to think of it too often and just stick with the basic. I know this is going on. I feel comfortable addressing it when it comes up here on the forum - not really anywhere else due to the dumbing down of the public in general.

My one big hope is that when the galactic wave crosses over everyone wakes up to time travel being a reality. That would be a huge giant leap in humanities evolution. In essence, what goes around can come around over and over again. lol!

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Dr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr. Judy Woods

Post  Jenetta Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 am

[quote="Carol"]You know when they just had that meeting with international figures at Camp David Oxy? I wonder if any originals are left or if the ones who left are now clones.

Carol was the PM of Canada at that meeting Camp David? I think one of the Opposition leaders here in Canada is picking up on it..."Invasion of the Body Snatchers" here they comeDr Judy Woods scientific analysis, Energy Weapons Took Towers Down - Page 2 245713 ...really I am serious.

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Pt.1/5 The Bluebeam Generation ~ 9/11 NWO: Projections from an Other Dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj3kjgaXX3Q&list=PL5C8A42E025039D1D&index=1&

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:36 am