tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Seven gifts of druidry

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Seven gifts of druidry Empty Seven gifts of druidry

Post  ceridwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:16 am

I decided to post this because we are in a time of change where being grounded on the land offers many benefits and healing. Yes I am a tree huger aspirant druid (one day I hope) and I love this planet and all its beings with all my heart

Life has two tracks on Earth, the track of the matrix and the track of the land. By the land I do not imply that we have to ditch technology. I think that technology and the love of the land or the goddess can coexist. The love of the goddess does not imply sexual segregation or discrimination, not at all, for a system where there is no balance can not last as we are seeing as the events unfold around us

This is a message of hope and possibilities, a seed thought that can spark the imagination

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Seven gifts of druidry Empty Re: Seven gifts of druidry

Post  ceridwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 am

This is a trailer for a movie that is not free but the message is still strong without seeing the movie

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Life has two tracks on Earth, the track of the matrix and the track of the land. By the land I do not imply that we have to ditch technology. I think that technology and the love of the land or the goddess can coexist.

It is interesting how things seem to appear in dichotomies. Very of ten they are two sides to the same thing. Perhaps these are the distillations of a foible inherent to the human condition. confused cyclops ...perhaps a product of Fears and Hopes, pain and pleasure, not to mention that dividing things in to twos seems to come naturally to a lot of persons these days...

Now the real question is...is this divisive be havior truly a human thing, or is it merely a product of the latest cultural system (you know for the past several centuries?) Sleep jocolor scratch {on second thought, it may be Yin and Yang, inherent in the natural system...)

What I'm getting at is this: Our "science" has defined everything. The Buddhists say than when you define a thing, you limit it to that. A physics person would say: "You collapse the wavefunction."

By defining our entire reality and surrounding (hell... utterly, completely immersing Mad ) ourselves with clocks, TV's, engines, radiations and pollutions, we have lost contact with the subtle forces that underlie our very existence.

This truly natural harmony is what we see when we watch animals in their natural environment. This is one reason nature documentaries are so popular; they appeal to the root parts of our brain that says "This is good, this is what we need."

By learning to intuit and feel what is good for ourselves, and for solving our problems, we can not only learn new ways of using our resources, but learn new ways of defining the problems....

sunny sunny

But here is the real problem:

"Any society's technology is only so good as it's ability to measure." (Carl Jung...I think*)

We have to learn to build devices that detect, measure, and possibly even modulate the subtle energy fields that drive life itself.

Quartz and other crystals are perhaps the purest molecular manifestation of materials in this reality; and the Hydrogen atom represents the pure atomic vibration.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 am

Brain Brake! Brain Break! Brain Broken!

Seven gifts of druidry SmallSmallBig_Dbugd

Everything small is just a small version of something big! I understand everything now!

(Source: adventuretime)

Last edited by Threecaster on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cluttering up this otherwise lovely post!)
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Threecaster, I don't know if duality is a natural condition of humans. From a druidic perspective all is set in triads, or at least that is what I am learning

On that note I will infer that the duality problem might be a disconnection from a third force. That force being the planetary mother whom connects us with the rest of the cosmic consciousness

For several millenia humanity has been focused on worshiping gods that have been absent from the planet and have no face or history. There has been us the sinners, lowly humans and He or whoever else have been theoretically there. But we could not perceive ourselves as equal or equally beneficial

Hence, personally for me, the three world of the druids are rather appealing: Our world with our mother Earth, the world of the Fairies and the world of the goddesses and gods which are our ancestors. It is all very friendly and egalitarian

If we put somethings down to make others higher we break the balance of egalitarism and we set in motion rather a lot of misery for ourselves and the world at large?

I hope this makes sense Flowers
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:55 am

Oh indeed.

I ain't call'd threecaster fer nuthin! 🤠

Mayhaps we are moving from a dual harmonic to a three-node level of vibration.

I'm seeing psychic phenom on the rise in those around me, and on broader levels in general.

I keep getting this vibe of "in-between" here, like ...ok...when you have the dichotomies from earlier, I kept wanting to express the gradients in between those two points, or to follow through, the area inside the triangle.

As humans, we "connect the dots", but that means we like to make dots; thusly we tend to focus on them and forget about the spaces in between. To be more specific: lately the chaos and tearing down is related to the devicive ways of thinking....fighting...dividing...etc...

With three ways of thinking about things, there are automatically more options. Some friends and I were discussing the presidential campaign, and he could not see outside the two-party system. In that regard, the Elephants And Asses are being shown as our only choices, which is intended as a blinder to other ways of accomplishing public concerns.

So I think your idea is rather lovely! Spiritual

Many of the truths I carry around have come from the Druidic traditions. {I do have "Treehugger" on the back of my truck!")

You can almost always trust a tree. (unless you have a chainsaw in your hand...)

I'm a full supporter of Ancient Astronauts. Our entire culture is a mutation arriving from the legacy of Technically advanced beings who gave us (some of) their genetic material, and set up a monarchy to keep us in check.

The humans in power since then have done everything their craven little minds could come up with to keep the average person convinced they are powerless and insignificant. (Which we know just ain't so! cheers )

"It's the same ol song all over again!"

Well...guess what! That song is ending and a new one is starting!

Here we need the language of music!

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 am

Music is one of the languages of the bards Very Happy

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 pm

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:10 am

Beyond belief by Philip Carr Gomm, very interesting talk about magic and other related subjects

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:21 am

I just wanted to clarify that by posting these videos I am not intending to promote in any way or form the courses that OBOD has. I think the information that I am sharing might assist in clarifying many concepts that have been circulating in the new age movement as well as to inform on what druidry is

To be a druid one does not need to take a course. It starts by reconnecting with nature. Nature and natural observation are great teachers and that is my experience

Of course taking a course can focus the mind but there are also many "hedge" or solitary druids that have never taken a course

If there is anyone interested in the concept of druidry, there is an excellent book "The Path of the Forest" by Julie White and Graeme K Talbots which is a brief but comprehensive starter

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 am

I found the "21 Lessons of Merlin" to be a wonderful book! cyclops

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 am

I haven't read that one but I will put it in my reading list. Thank you for the suggestion Threecaster

As I mentioned before I am a tree lover and in my travels I came across this wonderful site with a lot of information about celtic tree lore http://dutchie.org/celtic-tree-lore/

This month until the 17th of March is the month of the Ash or Nion...makes you wonder if there is any relation with Ash Sunday...

Seven gifts of druidry Aland2

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 am

This song is about Arianrhod and her silver wheel. I feel particularly close to her and love this song

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 am

Full moon is on the 8th

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 am

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 am

We are in the month of Cantlos since the 29th of February and we will be honoring the Alder tree soon F – Fearn, the Alder Month (March 18th – April 14th)

Alders like water

Seven gifts of druidry Alder_trees_beaulieu_river_fawley_ford

The Vernal equinox is the 20th

Happy Spring!

Seven gifts of druidry Vernal+Equinox
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Alders like water

So do fish.

Very nice thread cheers.

6 days till equinox
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:14 pm

The wise salmon being so important to druidry, the sacred salmon pool Very Happy

Thank you Floyd Flowers
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

Tomorrow at 05:14 is the Equinox
    may it turn out to be all that you wish
    Merry Alban Eilir

Seven gifts of druidry Magical-way_eostre-at-spring-equinox
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Happy Equinox !
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 pm

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Happy Easter

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 am

Happy Easter!!

flower flower
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:10 am

Beltane is coming, people celebrate it either the 30th of April or the 1st of May

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:14 pm