tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

2012 eyes wide shut

dominic777
    dominic777

2012 eyes wide shut Empty 2012 eyes wide shut

Post  dominic777 Thu May 13, 2010 12:39 am

As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being
    enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a
    positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us
    corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on
    3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and
    reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends
    to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will
    this ascension be done on mass or individually?

Therefore if people cannot come to terms with this idea , can they let us all know what will happen.......
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

2012 eyes wide shut Empty Re: 2012 eyes wide shut

Post  enemyofNWO Thu May 13, 2010 11:20 am

dominic777 wrote:As the frquencies get higher by conquering our ego , or being
    enlightened by people like Dolores Cannon we are heading towards a
    positive timeline and parallel Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us
    corporeal bodies and Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on
    3D and have a low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and
    reincarnation , the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends
    to change their frequencies if the they are deaf and blind,? also will
    this ascension be done on mass or individually?

Therefore if people cannot come to terms with this idea , can they let us all know what will happen.......

Amongst the Christians , Indu , Buddist etc,etc, there are a number of people that celebrate major events of other religions to have a bet each way so to speak . I guess that some people have doubts about their religious beliefs and suspect that some other religion got it right . You find this sort of behavior especially in India . When the Christians celebrate Christmas some local Indu and people of other religions join in the celebrations . My point is that this talk about " higher frequencies " and ascension and parallel Earths etc, etc. is t a certainty or is it speculation ? Do we have solid proof or it is just the words of the like of David Wilcock , Dolores Cannon , just to mention a couple of them . I have an open mind about this matter just like the Indu I mentioned above , the way I see things , anything can happen or not happen at all . So the range of possibilities varies from the range of the fantastically beautiful to the most terrible and terrifying scenario . Don't get me wrong , I think that most people would give up all their earthly possessions to live in a world where everybody lives in peace and harmony with his neighbors , money does not exist and people serve others not selves .
    There are others that think that nothing will happen in 2012 and some of them are remote viewers . It would be very disappointing if nothing happened .
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

2012 eyes wide shut Empty Re: 2012 eyes wide shut

Post  lindabaker Thu May 13, 2010 3:02 pm

I have read many texts stating that the Dec. 2012 date was miscalculated when the mayan calendar was superimposed upon the Gregorian. The culmination point is probably more like late 2011 if you are looking to pinpoint a peak in the curve. We are in it now, and it may be a little more chaotic before we are through. The end will be served by the means, from what I have been getting. But, who wants to be on the "mean" end of the means, so to speak? It's already here, guys! Keep centered, and ride the river on out while praying your butts off. My three cents today. LB

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 am