tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION

dominic777
    dominic777

TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION Empty TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION

Post  dominic777 Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

QUOTE:And finally a lesson in humility too..
    to accept things as they are and allow others to evolve at their own
    rhythm knowing that the way they see things I have probably viewed them
    all the same myself at an earlier time .
    If you do this 6 billion people will not change due to Apathy''''
    This is
    so true. My current example is that I could not get one poster here to
    even understand my solution to changing the mind set of humanity and are
    offworlder controllers.Do you mean extraterrestrails ..if so where are they from?

As the frquencies get higher by conquering
    our ego , or being
    enlightened
    by people like Dolores Cannon we
    are heading towards a
    positive
    timeline and parallel
    Earths.....(anti-matter)this will give us
    corporeal bodies and
    Immortality and a new Earth at 5D,People stuck on
    3D
    and have a
    low frequency will stay on the wheel of death and
    reincarnation
    the Karma Circle.
    How can we get family and friends and may I add
    people
    who swear etc...
    to change their frequencies if the they are
    deaf
    and blind,? also will
    this ascension be done on mass or
    individually?
    The idea behind transmution and evolution has been with us for some time...the change in our frequencies in blood .,body , brain, linked to the soul will give us a second inversion of the archetype OR A DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES different to the ones we have now ...we will become more spiritual and Immortal....Also EARTH IS CHANGING ITS FREQUENCIES....if people do not listen they will go on the wheel of death and reincarnation ..ThEREFORE WHAT CAN WE DO TO AWAKEN PEOPLE FROM THEIR APATHY?
    lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION Empty Re: TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION

Post  Carol Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 pm

It appears that earth changes are shaking people out of their apathy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Wed May 12, 2010 9:46 pm

The reason the parallel hypothesis does not work for me is the that I'm concerned for those left behind of a negative parallel future.

All sentient beings must be cared for and their lives saved for eternity.

As long as any unnecessary suffering exists anywhere in the whole universe then this must be taken care of. It is really strange to me that the offworlders don't seem to grasp this concept?
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu May 13, 2010 1:26 am

UncleJohn wrote:The reason the parallel hypothesis does not work for me is the that I'm concerned for those left behind of a negative parallel future.

All sentient beings must be cared for and their lives saved for eternity.

As long as any unnecessary suffering exists anywhere in the whole universe then this must be taken care of. It is really strange to me that the offworlders don't seem to grasp this concept?
    It is quite simple uncle john , they go back on the wheel of death and reincarnation ...wheel of karma until they do learn and become more positive and have a higher frequency.
    lol
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 am

dominic777 wrote:
    UncleJohn wrote:As long as any unnecessary suffering exists anywhere in the whole universe then this must be taken care of. It is really strange to me that the offworlders don't seem to grasp this concept?
    It is quite simple uncle john , they go back on the wheel of death and reincarnation ...wheel of karma until they do learn and become more positive and have a higher frequency.
    lol

I don't buy into your view of reality. One can justify all most types of evil with that logic.

As I see it, most humans live in a profound state of ignorance and usury and suffer needlessly because of this. I envision enlightening them rather than grinding them up on the wheel of death and reincarnation.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    UncleJohn wrote:As long as any unnecessary suffering exists anywhere in the whole universe then this must be taken care of. It is really strange to me that the offworlders don't seem to grasp this concept?
    lol

I don't buy into your view of reality. One can justify all most types of evil with that logic.

As I see it, most humans live in a profound state of ignorance and usury and suffer needlessly because of this. I envision enlightening them rather than grinding them up on the wheel of death and reincarnation.

first of all you will not change the deaf and the blind....people who suffer from Pride and Selfihness, thereore they have to go back onto the wheel of death and reincarnation to learn about negativism....both pride and selfihnesss are negative traits
    NewWorldKarma
    NewWorldKarma

Post  NewWorldKarma Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    lol

I have to agree with UncleJohn's opinion.
    I can't see how some people can get enlightened when they are brought up onto this 3D plane of existense by someone elses undoing, desmise or personal selfishness. Some people cannot choose how they are brought up either, perhaps they choose beforehand?
    They can change the ways they act towards others in this life but its still apparent inside them until the day they die. They do not loose their thoughts, feelings or emotion.. they do learn how to curve it or control it but also on the downside it can cause some to fade away from their path(s).
    If all of us were born into a monestry of monks im sure everyone could be enlightened spiritually and reach full potentional. Some of us however decide to choose each reincarnation? of life to perfect imperfect parts of their being. This is my opinion anyway, im maybe wrong but thats my view.
    TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION Icon_biggrin
    NWK.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu May 13, 2010 10:04 am

NewWorldKarma wrote:
    UncleJohn wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    lol

I have to agree with UncleJohn's opinion.
    I can't see how some people can get enlightened when they are brought up onto this 3D plane of existense by someone elses undoing, desmise or personal selfishness. Some people cannot choose how they are brought up either, perhaps they choose beforehand?
    They can change the ways they act towards others in this life but its still apparent inside them until the day they die. They do not loose their thoughts, feelings or emotion.. they do learn how to curve it or control it but also on the downside it can cause some to fade away from their path(s).
    If all of us were born into a monestry of monks im sure everyone could be enlightened spiritually and reach full potentional. Some of us however decide to choose each reincarnation? of life to perfect imperfect parts of their being. This is my opinion anyway, im maybe wrong but thats my view.
    TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION Icon_biggrin
    NWK.
    Thanks , we all have the freedom of choice in what we do being rich or poor.....negative thought patterns linked to fear gives us....UNREALITY, HATE,FALSEHOOD, DISORDERED REASON=INSANITY

positive thought linked to love gives us REALITY, LOVE , TRUTH and REASON=SANITY

The choice is up to the individual
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

TRANSMUTATION /EVOLUTION Empty Anaiya Sophia Taking the War out of Man, the Rose Knight and a Kiss

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Anaiya Sophia is a woman from Irish, Celtic background, pretty much familiar with some Mists of Avalon,
    as I perceive it. Today I received Anaiya's newsletter, in my email account. I remembered that I subscribed to it
    once, in 2011. Today, suddenly, there it was! Huh ? I'm intrigued by the intensity and colorful style and impressed
    by her free expression of body and energy. To me, these 3 tubbies are powerful presentations.

The first resonating hugely with me, in Anaiya's style of writing and use of metaphors. Never found such a lush ecstacy
    in voice, it seems Anaiya has access to archetypes of feminine aspects and a very peculiar similarity in her energy,
    reminding me of the energy radiating off of Elisabeth Taylor in her acting work. Anaiya even shows some facial likeness
    with that actress. I appreciate her descriptive way of writing and story telling and I still feel amazement by today's surprise,
    receiving her newsletter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbbvo9YHcnQ

The Rose Knight Audio Book: First Chapter - In The Beginning (rough ideas)

Published April 27 2014
    In the Beginning...
    Out of the heavens came She, the Holy Sophia, the Mother of all Creation. Forsaking Her divinity, She falls to Earth
    and some things that should not be forgotten became lost. Awaiting Her is a growing abomination: a powerful Dark
    Lord attempting to control the world and enslave the divine spark of humanity forever.

Now...
    Lonely, broken and blind to her own divinity, modern-day Sophia is found living in the suburbs of Los Angeles.
    With a one-way ticket to the south of France, she walks into a series of events that ferociously forces her to remember
    who she really is. With her self esteem shattered from an abusive relationship, it isn't easy for Sophia to believe that she
    is actually the Queen of Heaven. In fact, it all seems like a horrible joke. As the seconds tick, Sophia discovers the true
    identity of the Dark Lord, the desperate situation humanity is facing, and how she is the One She sent to save them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5qwAc0j-4Q

Taking The War Out Of Man

Anaiya Sophia demonstrates some of the processes that she shares in her workshops and retreats.
    "Taking The War Out Of A Man's Body" is an ancient feminine healing modality that goes back to the
    days of the Temple. When a Woman connects and trusts the enormity of her sacred heart and source
    of tenderness she is easily able to pull the war (aggression) out of a man's body - NOT by taking it on,
    but by transmuting it with grace by her holy essence. Woman is Love. Woman when connected to the
    Divine Presence of the Mother becomes Love in Action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=259&v=ASipa8z1Os0

The Kiss

Anaiya Sophia talks about how to EMBODY the Sacred Kiss, the Nashakh - the Kiss of your Soul.
    The word "Nashakh" is an ancient Hebrew word found in the Old Testament that means “to kiss
    with the soul.” The deeper understanding of nashakh can be clearly tasted in the “Song of Songs”
    as written by King Solomon to his beloved Queen of Sheba. Here in this context we see that it
    means so much more than to kiss. In the “Song of Songs” we tantalizingly glimpse the potential
    that is laced within this divine kiss, known as the harmonious breath of the kiss, by consciously
    bringing our soul in to the alchemical chamber within our mouths. By breath-ing our souls on the
    lips of our beloved we give birth to one another through the sharing of the love that is within us,
    blending God with the self.

Source: www.anaiyasophia.com

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:13 pm