tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Mercuriel
eMonkey
lindabaker
mudra
8 posters

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations

mudra
    mudra

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Empty Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations

Post  mudra Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm

A call to all

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Kuan_yin__goddess_of_compassion_or23

Special global nexus meditation for the Golf of Mexico

Starting daily at 08.00 pm gmt

Please let's join where ever we may be to send
    our blessings, love and healing energies to this area of the world and its endangered eco system

A massive operation is under way in and around the Gulf of Mexico to halt a leak from a blown-out oil well and prevent the spread of the slick.
    Up to five thousand barrels a day are thought to be leaking from the site of the Deepwater Horizon rig which sank on 22 April after an explosion in which 11 workers lost their lives.
    The delicate eco-system of the gulf coastline is rich in wildlife including the brown pelican, many species of duck, turtles, and whales.
    There are risks that the disaster could reach the scale of the 11m gallon Exxon Valdez spill off Alaska in 1989.

One with You through the Heart

mudra

Friends feel free to add your prayers , images or loving thoughts to this thread .

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Empty Special request from Pipe Carrier Lakota/Dakota

Post  lindabaker Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 am

Message from Chief Arvol Looking Horse
    19th generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe
    (Wolakota.org)

Today at 8:44am
    My Relatives:

Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their Leaders. I
    ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the Spirit
    of your Nations in prayer.

We, from the heart of Turtle Island, have a great message for the World; we
    are guided to speak from all the White Animals showing their sacred color,
    which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things. As
    I am sending this message to you, many Animal Nations are being threatened,
    those that swim, those that crawl, those that fly, and the plant Nations,
    eventually all will be affect from the oil disaster in the Gulf.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit. The
    catastrophe that has happened with the oil spill which looks like the
    bleeding of Grandmother Earth, is made by human mistakes, mistakes that we
    cannot afford to continue to make.

I asked, as Spiritual Leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with
    the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will
    continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of
    in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers
    for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue. I believe we as
    Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to
    allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the Earth.
    As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to
    assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc¹I Maka).

We ask for prayers that the oil spill, this bleeding, will stop. That the
    winds stay calm to assist in the work. Pray for the people to be guided in
    repairing this mistake, and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we
    make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

As we pray, we will fully understand that we are all connected. And that
    what we create can have lasting effects on all life.

So let us unite spiritually, All Nations, All Faiths, One Prayer. Along
    with this immediate effort, I also ask to please remember June 21st, World
    Peace and Prayer Day/Honoring Sacred Sites day. Whether it is a natural
    site, a temple, a church, a synagogue or just your own sacred space, let us
    make a prayer for all life, for good decision making by our Nations, for our
    children¹s future and well-being, and the generations to come.

Onipikte (that we shall live),

Chief Arvol Looking Horse
    19th generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe
    (Wolakota.org)
    Anonymous

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Empty Re: Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 6:54 pm

I join this One Prayer. And the daily Nexus meditation focusing on the Gulf.

In Love,
    Bushycat
    mudra
    mudra

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Empty Re: Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 8:21 am

Gulf Coast Oil Spill – Sioux Prayer Request

Gulf Coast Oil Spill – Sioux Prayer Request – A letter from Chief Arvol Looking Horse (Present Chief and Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe of the Lakota, Dakota, Nakota Nation of the Sioux)

Gulf Coast Oil Spill - Sioux Prayer Request
    ****** A Great Urgency ****** To All World Religious and Spiritual Leaders ******

My Relatives,
    Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their Leaders. I ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the Spirit of your Nations in prayer.

We, from the heart of Turtle Island, have a great message for the World; we are guided to speak from all the White Animals showing their sacred color, which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things. As I am sending this message to you, many Animal Nations are being threatened, those that swim, those that crawl, those that fly, and the plant Nations, eventually all will be affect from the oil disaster in the Gulf.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit. The catastrophe that has happened with the oil spill which looks like the bleeding of Grandmother Earth, is made by human mistakes, mistakes that we cannot afford to continue to make.

I asked, as Spiritual Leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue. I believe we as Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the Earth. As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc’I Maka).

We ask for prayers that the oil spill, this bleeding, will stop. That the winds stay calm to assist in the work. Pray for the people to be guided in repairing this mistake, and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

read on: http://www.lightworkersworld.com/2010/05/gulf-coast-oil-spill-sioux-prayer-request/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Empty Whale Communication: Healing of the Sea Nation?

Post  lindabaker Sun May 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Has communication begun? Acoustic sound waves from musical instruments played through a mike under the ocean. I trust that this whale communication video is what is appears to be:

It is very short but amazing.

Arrgh, couldn't get a link to paste. Here's the title:

Iniciando una conversacion
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 4:16 pm

I found it here Linda .. very beautifull

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Until the day that such a complete transformation of human potential arrives, there are many bridges which may convey our lives to higher levels of consciousness and ability. According to the Master, it is imperative that we seek always for higher ground because, "A problem can never be solved at the level of its creation and existence. Every problem has to be solved from at least one level of awareness or ability above it. One of the greatest mistakes mankind is making in regard to life's problems is to address them on the level which caused them to occur and supports their persistence. This leads only to struggle, fighting, and perpetual frustration.

"To solve a problem it is first necessary to view it from a higher level. This is especially easy to observe in the area of physical healing. A physician or any medical facility can only arrest an illness, keep it from progressing, or reduce infection, thus providing conditions in which healing may occur. The actuality of healing is always a miracle that happens on a higher level through the restoration of wholeness. No matter what the problem, healing always comes from a higher level.""

From the book "Love without end" by Glenda Green

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 23, 2010 5:01 pm

"There are no structures that cannot be superseded and rearranged by love."

Being in the Heart is prayer."

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 pm

You'll love this Linda ..

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 26, 2010 8:49 am

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Dolphins-25

Starting from today the 26th of may the technicians in the gulf have begun the " Top kill " procedure to seal the leaking pipe .
    This is a crucial moment .
    Let's send them our best energy and hold the vision clear and bright that their delicate work will meet success.
    As One in the Love flow to wash away our dear planet from it's pains.

"Thereare no structures that cannot be superseded and rearranged by love."
    "Love is the power of the universe"

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 28, 2010 5:28 pm

[size=18]<strong>Stephen A.Schwartz on Coast to coast: Consciousness and water part 1&2 of 9

Love always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 30, 2010 10:10 am

Documentary _ Water

All tapes have been posted here on 219 :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De0tSsY5ECE&amp;feature=related

Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Raindrops

Conscious Water Crystals
    The Power of Prayer Made Visible

The image above shows a frozen crystal of pure water--
    a bright, radiant hexagon. But in response to human thought
    and emotion, water crystals can take many forms. . .

As we have learned in this issue of the Spirit of Ma'at, the evidence is clear that we really can heal our Mother Earth through intent, love, and the action of scientific prayer. But one other ingredient is crucially important. That ingredient is belief.

And since a picture is worth much more than any number of words, we sought to show you the simplest and most convincing pictures that we could find, demonstrating how our thoughts, words, and feelings affect so-called physical objects, right down to the molecular level.

The pictures and discussion in this article represent the brilliant work of Japan's Masaru Emoto. The photos have been published in a gorgeous book called The Messages of Water . If you still doubt that your thoughts impact the world around you, viewing Emoto's work will erase this doubt forever.

read on:
    http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1/consciouswater.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun May 30, 2010 2:34 pm

I add my name to the list - 21:00 CET

Blessings to all of love, compassion, grattitude, health and light from Vienna - On the Beautiful Blue Danube.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Lovely to have you onboard eMonkey Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Icon_cheers
    Can you add a picture of the beautifull blue Danube here for us to enjoy ?
    May your heart be filled with joy , love and peace Always .
    Thank you for being here .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Revolutionary New Discoveries About Water : 1/12

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

In a few days - We will have moved past this.

I am given an Intuition that It will soon be over...

Our Opportunity arises...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Indeed Mercuriel ... we are just testing our Hearts Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:15 am

The Search for Truth
    by Steve Gamble

http://www.equilibrauk.com/shop1.shtml

Balance is a state of being, a state of calmness and extreme stillness amidst the chaos and turmoil that passes itself off as being the ‘true’ reality in which we live. Like a tornado, which weaves its chaotic magic by creating destruction, devastation and imbalance with and within everything it touches, so too does man. Like a tornado has its inner peace - the eye of the storm - so too has Man. The centre of every storm is absolute peace, pure stillness and utter calm - complete balance amongst all the surrounding chaos. The centre of Man is no different. We need to find this inner centre, this inner balance, our own area of absolute stillness to avoid living in our own and everybody else’s chaos. A storm is only one example of how Nature shows us where and how we can find this balance, this space and inner peace of pure tranquillity.

Love Always
    mudra
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 am

What you are looking for
    is what is looking.

-St. Francis of Assisi
    [img][/img]
    Attachments
    Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico : daily special nexus global meditations Attachmentphoto.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (92 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Can you remain unmoving 'til the right action arises by itself?

-Lao Tzu

BC
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gn-rW2HBY2c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gn-rW2HBY2c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 am

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 am

This coming Solstice on June 21st is "World Peace and Prayer Day" as called for by Chief Arvol Looking Horse, the Present Chief and Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe of the Lakota, Dakota, Nakota Nation of the Sioux.

The exact time of Solstice is Monday June 21, White Solar Wizard, 4:28am PDT.
    Please join in by adding your prayers, meditations and ceremonies on this day to help stabilize our collective situation in this time of great challenge.

Let us know that our personal energy contributes to the whole, and let us not underestimate the power of the compassion and wisdom that radiates from our hearts, adding light and strength to our path as a planetary family. The world of science is beginning to concretely prove what indigenous peoples and mystics have known all along - that our vibrations affect the world around us; our moment by moment coherency or incoherency has huge effects, beyond just ourselves.

"Not only are humans affected by planetary energetic fields, but conversely the earth’s energetic systems are also influenced by collective human emotions and consciousness. Much of the planetary field environment is made up of the collective consciousness of the inhabitants."

It is essential we keep learning how to work in the physical dimension to be in balance and right alignment with all our relations, and that we also keep learning how the material world is linked to, influenced and governed by the spiritual realms. As we continue understanding how our intentions and vibrations affect the web of life, we will be shown more and more, growing and unfolding in this process of personal and planetary transformation. PachaMamma (Nature, Universe) is Speaking to Us. Let us open to hear the messages and instructions, and let us also communicate back to PachaMamma - dedicating ourselves to be part of the healing and redemption in these times of Prophecy.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am

Meditation Focus from The 13 Indigenous Grandmothers:

The Grandmother’s Council of Indigenous Elders Worldwide have requested the rest of us join them in the following meditation.

The Gulf of Mexico needs healing and cleaning. It is not something we can do with our hands. There are people who know what to physically do and they have to do that. The real healing and cleansing of the Gulf is energetic and it is light. We are being called to use the Net of Light. Please join us. Your focused attention is required and appreciated by all and the earth and all life on it.

The Grandmother’s Council of Indigenous Elders Worldwide have requested the rest of us join them in the following meditation. Their website link is below the request.

read more:
    http://www.grandmotherscouncil.com/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm