tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Carol
THEeXchanger
Floyd
Sanicle
8 posters

John Lear says..........

Sanicle
    Sanicle

John Lear says.......... Empty John Lear says..........

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am

Thought some of you might find this of interest. From his thread at GLP:

The following is list of disinformation and hoaxes you have been fed over the past 40 or 50 years. You don't need to know it because it is best to keep you ignorant.

Some you may not care about. The issue here is whether or not we have a right to know everything we want to and that we are getting the straight facts on science.

Cold War (didn't exist)

Fukashima (atomic weapons used)

Kennedy (Mossad)

Katrina (Perps)

Apollo Space Mission to moon (total hoax, nobody went)

Mercury (not all publicized missions went)

Gemini (not all publicized mission went)

Spacelab (not as advertized)

Secret Space Program (Thousands of astronauts, Army, Navy,
    Air Force, NAZA + other teams)

Global Warming (nonsense)

War against drugs (Cutting in on our business)

Osama bin Laden (killed in 2001)

Mars Rover Opportunity (filmed at Death Valley)

Pyramids (built by ET's)

911 ( to fabricate hatred against Arabs/Muslims, create
    TSA, steal oil)

TWA 800 (Shot down accidentally by US. Navy submarine)

Arrow Air (Bomb)

UAL 585, Colorado Springs (pilot suicide)

USAIR 427 Pittsburgh (pilot suicide)

AA 1524 La Guardia, (Bomb)

Air France 447 (Manufacturing defect)

Thresher, Scorpion (lost under California)

WW2 Plutonium (supplied to us by Nazi's)

Siegfried and Roy (Roy died and they substituted his
    cousin)

Jesus (never lived, religious fantasy)

Challenger (hold down clamp didn't released tore strut)

Theory of Relativity (disproven, hoax, to lead us down
    wrong path)

Newton's Second Law (gravity not proportional to quantity
    or density of matter, Hoax)

Cold Fusion (Valid,workable, now in use)

Egypt (U.S. Middle East Command post)

Hubble (There are 2 Hubbles)

Under earth civilization (Fact, several civilizations down there)

AIDS (developed by U.S. Navy, Adm. R.M. Donner)

Moon (civilization of 1.5 to 2 billion)

Moon gravity (70% that of earths)

Moon atmosphere (equal to 18,000 msl on earth

40 planets in solar system (all have civilizations)

Universe (is infinite in size)

Big Bang (never happened)

U.S. underground Cities (25 cities, 250,000 miles of roads, another 100,00 of railroads)

Lockheed F-19 exists (64 were built. Most went to Navy some to Israel)

General Bobby Bonds was killed in F-19 (not in Mig 23 as advertized)

Apollo 1 (4 astronauts killed. Grissom, White, Chaffee and an astronaut from the secret space program who replaced Joe Shea that day.

Last Edited by johnlear on 02/09/2012 11:20 PM

Link: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg162
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

John Lear says.......... Empty Re: John Lear says..........

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 am

As regards this entry: "Moon gravity (70% that of earth's)"....he validates this with the following
    Now that the recent announcement by CERN has blown Einsteins theories of relativity to heck, that means Newtons Second law goes with it down the drain.

That means all current densities of moons and planets are erroneous.

That means that all we have left for the conputation of the moons gravity is Bullialdus Law of Inverse Square.

Using standard distances and a neutral point of 43,495 miles (from Werner von Braun) and using the sun for a third body equation, the gravity of the moon works out to be 70% of earths.

That means that no lunar lander undocked, de-orbited, landed, took off, reattained 60 miles orbit and docked with 22,000 pounds of fuel which is the amount they had.

Mathematical equations trump third party speculation.

No Apollo. No how.

And as regards 'hollow earth' he says this:

All I know for sure is that there are several civilizations that live under the earth and that there are hidden entrances all over.

Occasionally someone will discover an entrance and he is lucky if he survives. For some reason those that live below do not play well with others, or at least us.

The north and the south pole have entrances and there is one near Shasta.

There are some neat stories in the CosCon files by Branton (google it).

I do not know how deep the civilizations are put probably less than 5 miles.

I do not know how the mechanics of the alleged inner sun works or where the light comes from. These civilization are very advanced and some more than us.

They look humanaoid but are not human.

The reptilians are alleged to live down there."
    Link: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg164

He really is an interesting read.

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:50 am

Yes I saw this the other day. It must be wonderful to know absolutely everything as some claim.

Unfortunately I have never been impressed with those claiming to have all the answers.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:59 am

Yeah, but he doesn't claim to have all the answers Floyd. He often replies to a question with, "I don't know" and also often says he will look something up on Google to learn more or that he will see what he can find out about it. I like that in him.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 am

Sanicle wrote:Yeah, but he doesn't claim to have all the answers Floyd. He often replies to a question with, "I don't know" and also often says he will look something up on Google to learn more or that he will see what he can find out about it. I like that in him.

He's claiming quite a lot though mate. I doubt it is possible for any human being to know definativley what he is claiming. That.s rather a long all encompassing list he has there.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 am

Yeah, it is. And I can't say I agree with all he believes in. Far from it in fact. Like the one about the Greys recycling us after death from their base on the Moon.

But he also says they are his beliefs and they may change at any moment when more information comes through. And that he might be a nutter for believing some of the things he does, but that he believes them anyway. I find him to be amusing and refreshing and his views certainly make me think. I put these ones up here as they might generate a bit of discussion. Some may agree, some disagree, but that's the nature of any list that anyone presents as their beliefs. I'm sure I have beliefs that some disagree with too, but I'm with John on my reaction to this lol. I love you

Do you think I should remove the thread?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 am

Sanicle wrote:Yeah, it is. And I can't say I agree with all he believes in. Far from it in fact. Like the one about the Greys recycling us after death from their base on the Moon.

But he also says they are his beliefs and they may change at any moment when more information comes through. And that he might be a nutter for believing some of the things he does, but that he believes them anyway. I find him to be amusing and refreshing and his views certainly make me think. I put these ones up here as they might generate a bit of discussion. Some may agree, some disagree, but that's the nature of any list that anyone presents as their beliefs. I'm sure I have beliefs that some disagree with too, but I'm with John on my reaction to this lol. I love you

I think as its your thread you should do exactly what you want with it! Its a good discussion generator.

Have you ever seen the movie the man that knew to little. Its a bout a man who was a lousy conspiracy theorist.

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 am

~ true, at least, the man who lived who was actually Jesus-that was NOT his name

and, the christian churches started their charades with this one,
    calling the trinity - the father, the son, and, the holy ghost

ironically, the father, has his own trine
    just like the son, and, just like you have your own too
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 am

out of all the people at project avalon, and, project camelot
    - john lear, was very special man - in my opinion
    i shared some very interesting exchanges with him
    - which confirmed knowledge i was carrying was correct
    and, that one day, i needed to get to a safe place where i could write it in a way, in which, people would understand it
    -NOW, i am, to that safe place :)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 am

Here's a link to the CosCon files, mentioned by John Lear below, on Scribd if anyone wants to read them.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2386642/The-Coscon-Files

And as regards 'hollow earth' he says this:

All I know for sure is that there are several civilizations that live under the earth and that there are hidden entrances all over.

Occasionally someone will discover an entrance and he is lucky if he survives. For some reason those that live below do not play well with others, or at least us.

The north and the south pole have entrances and there is one near Shasta.

There are some neat stories in the CosCon files by Branton (google it).

I do not know how deep the civilizations are put probably less than 5 miles.

I do not know how the mechanics of the alleged inner sun works or where the light comes from. These civilization are very advanced and some more than us.

They look humanaoid but are not human.

The reptilians are alleged to live down there."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:06 am

It is somewhat ironic that his claims about Christ are what they are when others involved in time travel and the holographic capturing of what actually happened back then include Christ's crucifixion and resurrection. Andrew Basiago discusses this in some of his interviews. In addition, John Lear believes "Sleeper" who is a Grey abductee and someone who has been compromised by the Greys. The Greys debunk Christ. I wonder why? Duh? Greys are insectoid species. Why do you think they want to cross breed with humans and have gone out of their way to create all of their human/grey hybrids? I've often thought this was because at some intrinsic level they were seeking to evolve spiritually to where they would have access to some of these more refined spiritual dimensions that humans do have access to.

I also had some communications with John about the device controlled by the Greys that supposedly captures souls on the moon and recycles them. From various reports of abductees they also identify how grey consciousness is captured and placed into grey clones. I've read a number of different reports regarding this and have suspected it is likely true at some level. I've also had other contactees share how the ET told them their consciousness would be placed into new bodies (clones). Of course the element that the Grey's use is mind-control because if "free will" is activated they don't have the type of control over the soul that they seem to prefer. The mind-control conditioning begins at an early age where the child is told they belong to the greys. In fact, from other reports it also appears that the Greys believe that they own the physical body of the humans they abduct and thus also the soul. Nothing could be further from the truth but this is one of the ways they manipulate their abductees who eventually begin to work with them like Sleeper. Personally, I look at this change in attitude of the abductee to be more in alignment with the Stolkholm syndrome. (Stockholm Syndrome describes the behavior of kidnap victims who, over time, become sympathetic to their captors.)

In addition, other off-worlder's discuss an individual, very Christ like, within their own alien history. This was identified in Stepano Breccia's book Mass Contact. So those who do not have direct experience will continue to claim Christ is nonexistent and those with direct experience know differently. It is through faith (and not always Christian faith either) that Christ does spiritually manifest often during meditation. I have others from the Buddhist traditions talk of how Christ manifested to them which was a total surprise and completely unexpected.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 am

Yes but he doesn't say the Christ doesn't exist. He talks of Jesus who became known as the Christ. The Jews don't accept Jesus as the Christ/Messiah either do they. (See here: http://www.jewsforjudaism.ca/resources-info/the-jewish-messiah ). I don't know. I wasn't, or don't remember, being there. But naturally I do believe in Christ. And I really don't want to upset anybody by saying this. Like I say, I don't KNOW.

I can quite accept what you say about the Greys programming humans though and those humans going on to think they are benificent beings, like John Lear does. He mentions believing what Sleeper tells him in his posts but maybe he is one of them too. Like you say Carol, Stockholm Syndrome.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Sanicle wrote:

I don't...it's a perfectly good thread from a man who has been around the block. He also does not claim to "know everything" as you brought to light. I've heard him say that too.

I remember he was at Avalon for a brief stint....and left because of some nonsense when people were asking him questions. Wonder what that was about? Perhaps Carol would know? She was there at the time as a mod....curious.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Yes, there was a lot of hoopla going on behind the scenes, drama queens, drama kings, egos, yadda, yadda, yadda. I think if each of the witnesses could have started off as the sole moderator for their own section of threads it might have worked. And then there was the one who shouldn't have been a moderator who was deleting what the other whistle blowers were sharing. They were not happy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm

I like to listen to John Lear -- regardless of the validity of his claims. I like his presentation. My Quest of the Historical Jesus has morphed into the Quest for the Historical Horus. The Bible contains a helluva lot of truth -- but I think it also contains a helluva lot of BS. We just don't know the circumstances under which it was really written. I consider the Bible to be a Collection of Clues and Possibilities. I support a multidisciplinary and eclectic search for truth -- which includes listening to John Lear.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thought some of you might find this of interest. From his thread at GLP:

The following is list of disinformation and hoaxes you have been fed over the past 40 or 50 years. You don't need to know it because it is best to keep you ignorant.

Some you may not care about. The issue here is whether or not we have a right to know everything we want to and that we are getting the straight facts on science.

Cold War (didn't exist)

Fukashima (atomic weapons used)

Kennedy (Mossad)

Katrina (Perps)

Apollo Space Mission to moon (total hoax, nobody went)

Mercury (not all publicized missions went)

Gemini (not all publicized mission went)

Spacelab (not as advertized)

Secret Space Program (Thousands of astronauts, Army, Navy,
    Air Force, NAZA + other teams)

Global Warming (nonsense)

War against drugs (Cutting in on our business)

Osama bin Laden (killed in 2001)

Mars Rover Opportunity (filmed at Death Valley)

Pyramids (built by ET's)

911 ( to fabricate hatred against Arabs/Muslims, create
    TSA, steal oil)

TWA 800 (Shot down accidentally by US. Navy submarine)

Arrow Air (Bomb)

UAL 585, Colorado Springs (pilot suicide)

USAIR 427 Pittsburgh (pilot suicide)

AA 1524 La Guardia, (Bomb)

Air France 447 (Manufacturing defect)

Thresher, Scorpion (lost under California)

WW2 Plutonium (supplied to us by Nazi's)

Siegfried and Roy (Roy died and they substituted his
    cousin)

Challenger (hold down clamp didn't released tore strut)

Theory of Relativity (disproven, hoax, to lead us down
    wrong path)

Newton's Second Law (gravity not proportional to quantity
    or density of matter, Hoax)

Cold Fusion (Valid,workable, now in use)

Egypt (U.S. Middle East Command post)

Hubble (There are 2 Hubbles)

Under earth civilization (Fact, several civilizations down there)

AIDS (developed by U.S. Navy, Adm. R.M. Donner)

Moon (civilization of 1.5 to 2 billion)

Moon gravity (70% that of earths)

Moon atmosphere (equal to 18,000 msl on earth

40 planets in solar system (all have civilizations)

Universe (is infinite in size)

Big Bang (never happened)

U.S. underground Cities (25 cities, 250,000 miles of roads, another 100,00 of railroads)

Lockheed F-19 exists (64 were built. Most went to Navy some to Israel)

General Bobby Bonds was killed in F-19 (not in Mig 23 as advertized)

Apollo 1 (4 astronauts killed. Grissom, White, Chaffee and an astronaut from the secret space program who replaced Joe Shea that day.

Last Edited by johnlear on 02/09/2012 11:20 PM

Link: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg162

No wonder the 'Alternative Movement' is fundamentally kaput and ineffective if disinformation peddlers like the author(s) of the above lists are actually taken seriously by whatever readership.

The statements listed as 'hoaxes' do indeed illuminate the hoaxer and the disinformant. Perhaps 20% of other statements carry a proportional factuality, such as Osama Bin Laden's demise in 2001 and certain other 'assassinations' and personal accounts I have no data about to comment upon.
    Three basic deceptions are those of 'no Big Bang', the 'infinite universe' (any multiverse potentially infinite in asymptotic growth potential requires a finite seedling protoverse) and the antichrist statements.

1 John 2:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
    22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 4:2-4 King James Version (KJV)

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

New Age BS = NABS and the 'alternative movement' is unfortunately 'full of it'; as is the 'You Tube' and related 'self-publishing'.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Yes Shiloh, I'm sure most of us would be well aware of what your views are re the question of the reality of Jesus Christ. They are appearing all over the forum these days. And you have every right to post them on this thread too when His reality has been indirectly called into question.

I'm sure being so certain of your beliefs gives you a lot of peace, so good for you. I'm of the type that likes to remain more open-minded however and I take an interest in what others, who seem to be of good character, come to believe in, being open to learning from everyone in knowing I've got a loooooong way to go before I can claim to know even half of God's Truth. As such, it appears, I don't take it all as seriously as you do if someone might have what I believe to be a mistaken belief and am willing to keep learning along with them and discusss such things with those who are willing.

As regards your NABS, I'm sure most of us are in agreement with that assessment also, which is why many of us are here.....to help each other wade through the muck. I think the most evil elements of this are the mind-control programs that make it so impossible to decide if fact or fiction is coming out of the mouth of even first-hand experiencers these days at times (see below), that time travel appears to be a reality allowing some to go back and alter past history, and of course our own egos that allow us to accept the word of some interesting 'other' because we feel it validates us in some way, to ourselves and others. Then you have all the special effects used in videos, photoshopping, etc. The list goes on. And we all know it, just like you.

The only thing I feel we are left with to believe in is what our own hearts tell us to guide us on our journey, NOT our conditioned minds so much. I believe, and have done for years, that God is Love and guides us through the agency of our hearts. And, as such, I appreciate the teachings of anyone who promotes Love for us all, including those of Jesus Christ.

As regards how the use of mind-control can cause us to question the words of even 'first-hand experiencers' at times, there's also this from John Lear for instance:

Hey John

Edgar Mitchell talks openly about things like UFOs.

Don't you think if there were no moon landings, he of all people would have come forward about this fact?
    Quoting: Cy K 3446331

No. If you remember, after the landing and the trip to Houston they were held for severqal weeks and it was during this time that they were subject to the most intense mind control NAZA had.

Day after day after day they were told about the landing, getting out of the craft, walking around the moons surface, putting up the flag, getting back in, blasting off, re-docking and returning to earth.

That is why Aldrin, in his book, recalled telling Neil in the quarantine room, while they were watching re-runs of the lunar escapades, "Look Neil, we missed the whole thing."

Only until you understand the full capability of the mind control program will you realize how all of the astronauts were mind controlled to remember the false trips to the moon.

If they try to break through or remember they are subject to intense feelings of sickness, vomiting etc. This is what prevents them from trying again to remember the truth.

All I can say as to why I listen to what John Lear has to say is that he's in a much better position to know what's going on behind the scenes than I am, I like the man, and enjoy discussing such things with my friends here, respecting their opinions.

Peace I love you
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am

"The following is list of disinformation and hoaxes you have been fed over the past 40 or 50 years. You don't need to know it because it is best to keep you ignorant"

This list is all encompassing and includes everything from the existence of Jesus to the pyramids to everything else.
    He is telling us it is all disinformation, that to me is quite a claim. What a guy.

On Jesus he aid "Jesus (never lived, religious fantasy)"
    Who Jesus the man, Jesus as represented by the Churches? Its a bit of a vague statement in all fairness and hardly earth shattering.

There may well be some truth in some of what he says and im sure there is but not all of it. It would have been better if he backed up each claim with irrefutable and cogent evidence to support it which he has not. One by one. That would be so much more helpful and much more interesting.

Its like me saying, Walt Disney invented the exclamation mark then having didley squat to prove my claim but suggesting you accept it.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 am

Ah Floyd, he has gone into detail about many of these comments on the list in the looooooooong thread at GLP. The comment about Jesus seems to be the one that stands out the most to people. I'll have to go through the thread and see if I can find any further comments he's made on this for you and others. But don't hold your breath. It may take a while, given there's 162 pages haha.

I love you
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:55 am

Sanicle wrote:Ah Floyd, he has gone into detail about many of these comments on the list in the looooooooong thread at GLP. The comment about Jesus seems to be the one that stands out the most to people. I'll have to go through the thread and see if I can find any further comments he's made on this for you and others. But don't hold your breath. It may take a while, given there's 162 pages haha.

I love you

Im more interested in the moon population groove than the Jesus thing. Im interested as to why Shiloh views most of it is disinfo. I do wonder about anyone with a military background.
    Either way its a big mother of a list.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm

John Lear on 9/11........
    Here is what I know for sure:

There were no planes.

There were no crashes.

Buildings WTC 1, 2 and 7 we destroyed by a U.S. Navy Stratcom orbiting, weaponized platform with a gun that used molecular disassociation technology.

No Arab/Muslims hijacked any airplane.

Flight 77, overflew the Pentagon simultaneously
    with a conventional explosion.

Flight 93 landed at Cleveland and discharged its passenger into the NASA Ames Research hangar and then took off.

Nothing crashed at Shanksville.

The Patriot Act was written years before 911.

After we invaded Afghanistan, the country's output of illegal drugs went from 5% in 2001 to 95% of the world's supply in 2007. (New York Times August 28, 2007)

The companies I suspect were involved in 911 were:

SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORP.;
    APPLIED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC.;
    BOEING; NuSTATS; COMPUTER AIDED ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, INC.;
    DATASOURCE, INC.; GEOSTAATS, INC.;
    GILSANZ MURRAY STEFICEK LLP;
    HUGHES ASSOCIATES, INC.; AJMAL ABBASI;
    EDUARDO KAUSEL; DAVID PARKS;
    DAVID SHARP; DANIELE VENEZANO;
    JOSEF VAN DYCK; KASPAR WILLIAM;
    ROLF JENSEN & ASSOCIATES, INC;
    ROSENWASSER/GROSSMAN CONSULTING ENGINEERS, P.C.;
    SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & :HEGER, INC.;
    S. K. GHOSH ASSOCIATES, INC.;
    SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL, LLP;
    TENG & ASSOCIATES, INC.;
    UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES, INC.;
    WISS, JANNEY, ELSTNER ASSOCIATES, INC.;

The above named companies were included in my affidavit (07 CIV 4612 (GBD) filed 01-28-2008 pages 1-16) to the New York District Court opposing the dismissal of Morgan Reynolds quit am complaint on behalf of the United States of America.

On June 28, 2008, Judge George P. Daniels dismissed three 911 lawsuits with prejudice which included Reynolds lawsuit against the above named NIST contractors.
    Link: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg24
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Im more interested in the moon population groove than the Jesus thing. Im interested as to why Shiloh views most of it is disinfo. I do wonder about anyone with a military background.
    Either way its a big mother of a list.

He has got some interesting stuff to say about the Moon when a member asked him why the Moon looks barren. I just read this and I'll post anything else of interest that comes. Mind you, as Carol said, he does seem to rely on Sleeper for a lot of info but I don't know if this is part of it.
    Most of the near side is protected by holograms to keep us from seeing what is actually there.

At the livingmoon.com there is an example of Endymion seen normally and also without the holograph machine on. It was a lucky coincidence.

Petavius B has a huge city and that is also posted there. However througha telescope it just look like smooth mountains.

There are also some cool photos on the far side where they don't use holographs to hide the structures.

I discovered a really neat spaceport from one of the Lunar Orbiter photos that NAZA didn't airbrush carefully enough.

Damoiseau is a hugh city not protected by a hologram on the extreme weetern edge of the moon about 8 or 9 oclock.

I have an 8 inch telescope and it won't quite hack it.

A 10 inch telescope is good for photos which can be enlarged.

I haven't used a 16 or 21 but I would like to spend some time with one to see what I could see. I know exactly where to look and exactly what I expect to see.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1468214/pg22
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:17 pm

More Moon info......
    How many structures are there on the moon? Who built them? and are they still amongst us?
    Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1043131

Thousands of structures, cities, factories, strange towers, rivers, lakes, snow capped mountains, meadows, deserts, trains.

All kinds of things you are carefully taught don't exist. You are taught that the moon is 'gray, chalk-like, plaster-of-paris, desolate, forboding. No atmosphere, no gravity'.

What a bunch if ignorant c-r-a-p.

The people who live on the moon built all of this stuff.

Yes, they visit earth all the time and occasionally take selected people up for a tour. And yes, the Pentagon knows all about it.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 pm

More Moon info.....
    Since you are on a roll here:Was there ANY astronaut that went to the moon
    (with help I mean) in your opinion.
    Quoting: hoss58

I doubt it but I don't know for sure. There is so much industry and commerce going on up there that I don't think they would be allowed.

I think we are restricted to below 500 miles above the surface orbit.

And I think that is also why the PTB are so anxious to get rid of the grays who they think are behind the restriction.

Yes, they are.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 pm

A couple of years ago, Edgar Mitchell was on 'The Veritas Show' and was asked if he saw anything of an extraterrestrial and/or ufo nature on the Moon? (I can't remember the exact wording) -- and he started breathing heavily -- he didn't answer the question -- and then the phone connection was lost (or he hung up). It was very strange. I once talked to Edgar Mitchell about Life After Death (of all things)! We didn't talk about the Moon at all!!! Regarding Jesus -- What if the Truth Concerning Jesus is so devastating that It Cannot Be Told??? What if it's expedient and efficient just to say he never existed and that Christianity is a load of BS??? What if a lot of atheists simply don't wish to deal with the Harsh Theological Realities? Perhaps the Jesus Problem is right in the middle of the Biggest Secret. What if Jesus is too big of a Can of Worms for the general public to digest??? Just wondering.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:43 am