tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~

14Chakras
    14Chakras

Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~  Empty Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~

Post  14Chakras Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm co-hosting Andrew Basiago, time traveller, whistle-blower and futurist, this Wednesday on our new talk radio show: Followers of the Way Radio.

Click here to visit page (will be archived here as well).

Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~  Andrew-D-Bassiago-FOTWAY-Radio-Feb-8-2012

Starts at 8PM Pacific Time, 9PM Mountain, 10PM Central, 11PM Eastern

We'll be chatting about time-lines, co-creation,

Feel free to spread the Word by posting this image and link on other forums, very appreciated! This is the first bit of promotion I've done for it - thought I'd come here first!

Hope to have you join us, great opportunity to ask a question too ~ and if you have any specifically you would like us to ask, perhaps you will be inspired to post here in this thread and we'll try and ask it.

Espavo ! ~
    Michael ~
    14 Chakras ~

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fotway/2012/02/09/creating-your-timeline-w-andrew-bassiago-of-project-pegasus
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~  Empty Re: Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~

Post  Mercuriel Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

TY very much for Posting this here and for doing the Interview...

I and I am sure others will be listening (Carol)...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~  Empty Re: Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~

Post  Carol Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 pm

That is an AFFIRMATIVE. i really enjoy listening to him and he is always consistent. There are days I would love to time travel - stick a few long nails under my demon brother's vehicle tires and return after the storm died down. Insanely Happy What can I say?

Andrew D. Bassiago - New Interview coming this Wednesday on FOTWAY Radio ~  Polls_polar_bear_face_palm_thumbnail1_0320_104637_poll_xlarge

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    14Chakras
    14Chakras

Post  14Chakras Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 am

You're welcome Mercuriel and Carol ~ will be nice to have you tune in ~ should be a fun discussion ~ breaking barriers in the collective illusions are what we're here to do ~ what Truths can we uncover today? ~ we'll see where the inspiration takes us ~ :~ )

And Carol ~ interesting idea ;0 ) .... perhaps we'll chat a bit about what might happen if someone we're to do such a thing... how would that affect the present? ... hmm... : ~)

cheers

Any other potential desires / questions / topics you'd like to see covered?

Michael ~

P.S. If someone were to post this in the project avalon forum I'd be grateful!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 am

Michael, I was wondering how many trips Andrew made to the future. He also spoke about others going into the future and bringing back things like the newspaper. Does he know from what time periods and how far into the future anyone actually traveled. Also, I'd be interested in what he had to say about any of his trips into the future. There are two future trips I recall his speaking about at least two of them. What future time periods did he go to and why? What did they want him to do?

As you can see the time travel aspect has me most interested.

With respect the demon brother. I helped him out which in retrospect I can see was a mistake even if it was the right thing to do. If I had to do this all over again I'd let him sit in his own soup and not intervene. A number of people suffered as a result of his behavior afterwards.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    14Chakras
    14Chakras

Post  14Chakras Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 am

Hi Carol,

Gratitude for these questions! Unfortunately I'm not used to the forum and didn't see there was any replies to my last post before the discussion, so only mentioned the bit about the spikey tires, would have been good questions... we'll be chatting with Andrew again and we can get to them then!

Did you have a chance to listen to the discussion ~? And if so what did you get coming out of it? Gratitude ! ~ : )

~ :~ )

14 ~

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am