tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

My Spiritual Journey

Neteru
    Neteru

My Spiritual Journey Empty My Spiritual Journey

Post  Neteru Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 pm

My spiritual journey has been quite difficult so far. I feel much better now than I have been in the past. I was raised in a religious home and broke away from that at nineteen. Sadly I kept going back to that a few times before I left the church for good. But each time I broke away, I felt more secure in being away from it. Kind of like leaving your parent's home for the first time. You want to go back because you are afraid, but over time, and experience, you learn that it's for the absolute best. I won't talk about my experiences with ET here but I will say that a couple of those experiences ended up fortifying my confidence. Sadly my first spiritual experiences after leaving the church were negative and I stayed on a very negative path until quite recently actually. I do not want to go into details but I was not following a positive path at all. I let negative emotions and negative energy make their home inside of my soul. The solar plexus area was always in pain, constant pain, yet for some reason I chose not to do anything about it. I was fascinated by reptilians and the seemingly omnipotent power that they hold over the earth. I would listen to speakers and contactees just to find out more about the malevolent ET groups on this planet. Quite ironically, and quite to my benefit, listening to these speakers actually prepared me for an awakening that really started to happen about a month ago, where I started to question a lot of things. I hit rock bottom and fear completely took over.

I began to doubt everything I had ever learned and my mind threatened to just pretend that none of my experiences ever happened, that nothing I believe is real, and that religion was where I need to turn, or even just complete denial of the soul. It was at the point where I wanted something or someone to come down and rescue me. But then I remembered what the Andromedans told Alex Collier, that no one is going to do the work for you, that anyone who offers to "rescue you", is out for your freedom, that they want to enslave you. That realization caused me to "let go and open up". Just last night I had my first real meditation session, focusing mostly on cleansing the solar plexus area, and it was the most euphoric thing I have ever experienced really. I am going to do this every night now and work on the entire body in time.

That is the short version of what I have gone through over the past four and a half years. I am sure others have similar stories but I felt it was necessary to elaborate on mine specifically since I plan on being here for a while. sunny
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

My Spiritual Journey Empty Re: My Spiritual Journey

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello Neteru (lovely name btw) and welcome to the Mists from me. I'm glad you plan on staying with us and thank you for sharing your story with us. I'd love to hear more about your ET experiences when you feel ready to share. I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here from others who've had them too.

I, for one, can relate to 'the dark night of the Soul' you've been through and I'm sure many who post here can. Not easy, and the bumpy ride can continue, which is why it's such a blessing to find sites like this where you know you're amongst friends who do understand and can relate. Not always an easy thing in the big, bad world outside lol, especially often within our own families. So happy to hear also that your meditation was so joyous for you.

Hugs from me and again "Welcome".
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Thank you for your reply! I do intend to share my experiences. Quite soon in fact. I just wanted to introduce myself and talk a bit about my spiritual experience first. Seeing how many views I have gotten, it seems that a fair number of people know where I am at, and that is important to me. :)
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:58 am

all those flowers to you Neteru

Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:07 am

And thank you for those! :) They are much appreciated!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:12 am