tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy Empty War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy

Post  Carol Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:58 am

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy
    http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_64257.shtml
    Sunday, Jan 15, 2012 Officially, America is now bankrupt: financially, economically, politically – and morally. Its criminal aggression towards Iran is just one of many parts of a jigsaw that add up to a clear and grotesque picture of what the United States of America now represents in the 21st Century world.

The numbers and pictures for these constituent parts of this odious jigsaw puzzle are well known. But what has become glaringly clear is just how integrated the official image of the US now is. Bankrupt.

Terminally in debt, mass poverty at record levels, rampant militarism, draconian curbs on civil liberties, government by the rich for the rich, and lately the reactionary, debased cat-fight that passes for political debate among Republican contenders for the Presidency. Cringing is the sight of super wealthy career politicians throwing sand in each other’s eyes to scrabble up the pole for yet further personal accumulation of capital; disturbing is the easy way that psychopathic targeting of imagined enemies whether at home or abroad is worn like a badge of honour. It is a sign of how depraved the American political mind has become when would-be presidents can so openly talk of conducting foreign policy in terms of unquestioned international aggression.

Of course, this kind of political and moral bankruptcy is not just confined to those seeking office. It is the coin of those who are already in office.

In a report in the New York Times Monday we have the startling admissions that, taken together, show that the US government should be certified as criminal (if further proof were needed) [1].

First we have the top US military man confirming that long-averred war plans against Iran are indeed going ahead.

The NYT: “When asked on [CBS’s] Face the Nation about the how difficult it would be to take out Iran’s nuclear ability in a military strike, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said: ‘Well, I would rather not discuss the degree of difficulty and in any way encourage them to read anything into that. But I will say that my responsibility is to encourage the right degree of planning, to understand the risks associated with any kind of military option, in some cases to position assets, to provide those options in a timely fashion. And all those activities are going on.’”

In other words, the US is preparing for war. read more at link

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy Empty War Plan Iran

Post  Jenetta Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm

From what I understand you need a humongous amount of machinery to enrich uranium (such as many many centrifuges) so that it becomes fissile uranium-235. The uranium has to be enriched to a capability of 93% or higher to provide the kilos amount used in bombs.

Surely the inspectors would be looking at the percentages of the uranium enrichment going on in these facilities in Iran to understand that say 30% means they are only enriching uranium for the purposes of using in a nuclear reactor civilian purposes.

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy 187111
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy Empty Re: War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm increasingly thinking in terms of a mildly-malevolent historical secret-government, which became more radical in the 20th century, and which now is in the process of unraveling. Beware of poison-pills and a scorched-earth policy. I'm also increasingly thinking in terms of a highly problematic universe, going back billions, or even trillions, of years. I'm increasingly thinking that we cannot properly understand our current nightmare, without understanding our ancient nightmare. But this might be too much for most of us to bear. Even Jesus said, "I have many things to tell you -- but you can't bear them." What if there is something worse than the New World Order, waiting in the wings? I have become very suspicious and pessimistic about a lot of things. I feel as if I am in profound conflict with Myself, Divinity, and Humanity -- as I seek an idealistic New Solar System in a Brave New Universe. I tend to think things are going to get significantly worse before they get better -- if they get better.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy Empty Re: War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy

Post  Carol Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 am

A date that has been identified as very volatile for this whole Iran, US and Israel situation is April 24th. This will likely tie into the financial meltdown of Europe and the US - so the big distraction of course is to create a war. Perhaps this time NO ONE WILL SHOW UP. I don't understand how they can do this when everyone is so broke.

Drudge headlines today. http://www.drudgereport.com/

Iran violating arms embargo with shipments to Syria: France...

Iran warns Gulf Arabs on oil...

US military chief to Israel as tension grows...

Postpones military exercises...

Jenetta
    Jenetta

War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy Empty Re: War Plan Iran

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 am

Top U.S. Nuclear Expert Tells Obama: There Is No Weapons Threat From Iran

The former director of U.S. programs for production of nuclear materials and components for nuclear weapons, Clinton Bastin, sent an open letter to President Obama the morning of January 13, explaining that there is no weapons threat from Iran's fully safeguarded nuclear power and research programs. A copy of the letter, which the nuclear scientist also sent to the Iranian Ambassador to the United Nations, was made available to 21st Century Science & Technology magazine yesterday. It is reproduced below in full.

Bastin, who has served in leading positions in government since the 1950s, laid out the case on Iran in greater detail in an interview with 21st Century Science Nov. 18, 2011. The interview, which devastates the arguments for an Iranian nuclear weapons threat, is available at the 21st Century Science and Technology website.

See Open Letter At Link:

http://www.larouchepac.com/node/21190

Sleep War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy 992990 Sleep War Plan Iran: The US Finally Admits Its Criminal Bankruptcy 992990
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:44 am

I don't think there is a threat either. Sounds like the old weapons of mass distruction routine.

Someone should tell this guy to get off his war mongering.....

John Bolton: On Iran, sanctions are not the answer

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/story/2012-01-17/John-Bolton-Iran-military-action/52623920/1

America is in a race to stop Iran from making the world's most dangerous weapons, and we are losing.

Sadly, we have been behind the curve for years, and recent Obama administration claims about slowing Tehran down are little more than re-election propaganda. President Obama is still naively fixed on diplomacy with Iran, though it is laughable to believe our smooth-talking negotiators will chitchat Iran out of its nuclear ambitions. If Iran returns to talks, what is the compromise between our insistence that Iran cannot have nukes and Iran's determination to get them? That Iran gets to keep a small nuclear weapons program?

I tell you this guy must have a lot of shares in military corporations. He is definately persistant.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COMzyrtEYuY&feature=player_embedded
    Russia warns West it risks war over Syria, Iran
    January 19, 2012 – MOSCOW – The Russian Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, has warned outside encouragement of anti-government uprisings in the Middle East and north Africa could lead to “a very big war that will cause suffering not only to countries in the region but also to states far beyond its boundaries.” Mr. Lavrov’s annual news conference on Wednesday was largely a critique of Western policies in Iran and Syria, which he said could lead to a spiral of violence. He said Russia would use its position on the United Nations Security Council to veto any UN authorisation of military strikes against forces loyal to the government of Syria’s President, Bashar al-Assad. The UN has called for the government to end a crackdown on opposition demonstrators, which Arab League monitors say resulted in hundreds of deaths over the past month. “If someone conceives the idea of using force at any cost – and I’ve already heard calls for sending some Arab troops to Syria – we are unlikely to be able to prevent this,” Mr. Lavrov said. “But this should be done on their own initiative and should remain on their conscience. They won’t get any authorization from the Security Council.” Mr. Lavrov said a military strike against Iran would be a “catastrophe”’ and that sanctions proposed against Tehran had been couched in terms of nuclear non-proliferation but were “seriously intended to have a smothering effect on the Iranian economy.” -SMH http://www.smh.com.au/world/russia-warns-west-it-risks-war-over-syria-iran-20120119-1q8ei.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks
    February 10, 2012 dave
    By Pete Papaherakles
    Could gaining control of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (CBI) be one of the main reasons that Iran is being targeted by Western and Israeli powers? As tensions are building up for an unthinkable war with Iran, it is worth exploring Iran’s banking system compared to its U.S., British and Israeli counterparts.

Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Islam forbids the charging of usury, the practice of charging excessive, unreasonably high, and often illegal interestrates on loans,and that is a major problem for the Rothschild banking system. Until a few hundred years ago usury was also forbidden in the Christian world and was even punishable by death. It was considered exploitation and enslavement.

Since the Rothschilds took over the Bank of England they have been expanding their banking control over all the countries of the world. Their method has been to get a country’s corrupt politicians to accept massive loans, which they can never repay, and thus go into debt to the Rothschild banking powers. If a leader refuses to accept the loan, he is oftentimes either ousted or assassinated. And if that fails, invasions can follow, and a Rothschild usury-based bank is established.

The Rothschilds exert powerful influence over the world’s major news agencies. By repetition, the masses are duped into believing horror stories about evil villains. The Rothschilds control the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, the IMF, the World Bank and the Bank of International Settlements. Also they own most of the gold in the world as well as the London Gold Exchange, which sets the price of gold every day. It is said the family owns over half the wealth of the planet—estimated by Credit Suisse to be $231 trillion—and is controlled by Evelyn Rothschild, the current head of the family.ctive researchers contend that Iran is not being demonized because they are a nuclear threat, just as the Taliban, Iraq’s Saddam Hussein and Libya’s Muammar Qadaffi were not a threat.

What then is the real reason??? Is it the trillions to be made in oil profits, or the trillions in war profits? Is it to bankrupt the U.S. economy, or is it to start World War III? Is it to destroy Israel’s enemies, or to destroy the Iranian central bank so that no one is left to defy Rothschild’s money racket?
    It might be any one of those reasons or, worse—it might be all of them.
    ——
    Pete Papaherakles, a U.S. citizen for more than 40 years, was born in Greece. He is AFP’s outreach director.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:44 pm

"It might be any one of those reasons or, worse—it might be all of them."

I'd say probably all. There's so many just so many horrendous posts like this on the Net today I just don't feel like responding anymore. How many times can you say, "That's disgusting"?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:19 am