tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Chimpsky
Jonah
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
shiloh
Floyd
10 posters

New Pole Star

Poll

From these three, which do you think will be the new pole star after 2012

[ 2 ]
    New Pole Star - Page 2 Bar_left29%New Pole Star - Page 2 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Pole Star - Page 2 Bar_left14%New Pole Star - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 4 ]
    New Pole Star - Page 2 Bar_left57%New Pole Star - Page 2 Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

New Pole Star - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pole Star

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Floyd wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:floyd, perhaps you need to learn about how the earth moves around the stars Wink

Perhaps My friend you cannot anticipate a possible future. Let alone what effect it would have on Luna. I think we are on different wavelengths S.

Now you are talking... That's absolutely right.. There are many "probable futures".. the question is.. which one will you end up in?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 am

The famous Pole Star lies less than one degree from the Northern Celestial Pole, and so always lies north from an Earth-bound observer's point of view.

It has been the northern focus of humanity for many a year. It is deeply embedded into human consciousness.

For all intensive purposes Polaris is the Pole Star for goodness sake. Good god.

Now......

The question was.. if there is an hypothetical pole shift what would replace that commonly held pole star.

just an incey wincey teeny weeny simple question!

But if you want to split hairs be my guest.

Thuban or Kocab?

Thuban in Draco or Kocab in Ursa Minor.

Thuban...or Kocab...

And Yes shiloh I am well aware of the location of Kocab and thankfully do not rely on wikipedia for everything!

Speaking of current pole stars You all know how to find it right??
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 am

Floyd!

ur a complete shill... i mean to slap u across the face with a bun.....

but seriously... if there was a hypothetical shift... any star in the galaxy can be the new pole star...

why limit the chances to only 3..... perhaps it is because you love to create some serious shillvery when it comes to thuban...

and now that glp is down...home of the shills..... you continue to work your bun worthy nonsense here..

fyi.... the reference to the use of wiki is in my eyes showing the readers that even a lamen can find the info to the actual pole star using the most common of resources...
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 am

Is this based on some paticular persons prophesy ? ( like Zeta talk etc ? ) Question

Wouldn't it be a pole reversal and therefore a star in the southern sky ? confused

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:02 am

Jonah wrote:Floyd!

ur a complete shill...

I very much doubt that and I think you are making yourself look a bit silly. Some things never change eh?

Before you go jumping the gun, its nothing to do with the Thubanism as enjoyed by some here so you may relax.

I wanted to gauge an intuitive reaction and those two stars are chosen for a reason but I want to run the vote a bit first. Not many votes as not many care it seems but Kocab is out in the lead I see.

I think you deserve to bun yourself now. Dont You?

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 am

Chimpsky wrote:Is this based on some paticular persons prophesy ? ( like Zeta talk etc ? ) Question

Wouldn't it be a pole reversal and therefore a star in the southern sky ? confused

Nope.
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 am

Floyd wrote:
    Chimpsky wrote:Is this based on some paticular persons prophesy ? ( like Zeta talk etc ? ) Question

Nope.

Ah, well that clears that up, as Thuban is getting dimmer, and having a pole shift & staying with the same star is by definition impossible, I'll go with Kocab. Thubs Up

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Chimpsky wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

Nope.

Ah, well that clears that up, as Thuban is getting dimmer, and having a pole shift & staying with the same star is by definition impossible, I'll go with Kocab. Thubs Up

Im very happy to have our Thuban friends here. I admire their sincerity in their beliefs. It is remarkable.

But this thread has nothing to do with them apart from the name.

Its not about a pole reversal though mate.

In all honesty, the thread was just a bit of fun. We need that in these days.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 pm

I lack the knowledge to interpolate, from existing data, the possible tilts that may fall into place.

Please know that the slow, processional drift of things is only ONE way the planet earth shift.

The poles have shifted in a manner of days, many times in our past. How else do you explain Wooly Mammoths flash frozen with fresh flowers still in their mouths?

If you want some good info, read Mary Summer Rain's books. They shoot it to you straight.

If I remember correctly, the shift is not a true 90 deg rotation, more like a 33 or 42 degree, due to the physics of angular momentum.

So I think USA and UK areas will move more southerly directions. I'd have to go back and find it again.... study

Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:37 pm

If the poles do shift, most of the worlds major cities will disappear under Tsunamis,( as they are low lying & coastal ) and everyone else could be exposed to radiation from the sun, maybe its all bollocks but I'm staying up above 600ft with my gun & stash of food tongue

BTW they are having an "Arab Spring " thing over on Camelot, & everyone who had been banned is alowed back on Oooyeah 1
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Chimpsky wrote:If the poles do shift, most of the worlds major cities will disappear under Tsunamis,( as they are low lying & coastal ) and everyone else could be exposed to radiation from the sun, maybe its all bollocks but I'm staying up above 600ft with my gun & stash of food tongue

BTW they are having an "Arab Spring " thing over on Camelot, & everyone who had been banned is alowed back on Oooyeah 1

they blocked me - so, my url won't reach them LOL
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am

Threecaster wrote:
    If I remember correctly, the shift is not a true 90 deg rotation, more like a 33 or

Maybe something around that?
    HighPriestess
    HighPriestess

Post  HighPriestess Sat May 12, 2012 3:40 pm

I am new here but I was looking for the new pole star on google and found this forum. I think the new pole star is Yildun. It is the closest to Polaris. It is known as the dancer. It is Tau in the Kaballah and the Universe Tarot card with a Dancing lady. These are symbols of the Great Mother and the awakening of the divine feminine.
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun May 13, 2012 4:01 am

HighPriestess wrote:I am new here but I was looking for the new pole star on google and found this forum. I think the new pole star is Yildun. It is the closest to Polaris. It is known as the dancer. It is Tau in the Kaballah and the Universe Tarot card with a Dancing lady. These are symbols of the Great Mother and the awakening of the divine feminine.

Welcome, and that would be rather nice "the Great Mother and the awakening of the divine feminine" as opposed to the blind thrashings of the satanic psychopath we have at the moment cheers
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 am

According to this article http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/thuban-past-north-star

"Meanwhile, our modern Polaris – which many centuries ago an ordinary star known by the name Phoenice – won’t match Thuban’s precision when it most closely aligns with the north celestial pole on March 24, 2100. Polaris will be 27’09″ (0.4525o) from the north celestial pole at that time (a little less than the angular diameter of the moon when at its farthest from Earth), according to the computation wizard Jean Meeus"

"Looking into the future, Errai will become the northern pole star around 4000 AD and Alderamin will take its turn around 7500 AD"

From my observations I do think stars influence us very subtly at unconscious level

Flowers

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 pm

But if there was to be an hypothetical pole shift then all astrology and astronomy would change.

If's but's and maybe's

But if some of us ascend then what would the matter of a pole shift be?
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed May 16, 2012 3:02 am

shiloh wrote:

The poleshift will be electromagnetic at the center of the earth in hyperspace and where the total gravitational inertia of Earth is concentrated in a golfball sized Black Hole.
    Furthermore this 'poleshift' is described in a surface 'magnetopolar magnetocharge', meaning that the inside polarity, say negative, of the 'outside skin' of the 'golfball' will form a continuum with its oppositely (say positive) magnetocharged inner surface..

Sorry for being late on this reply

You will see that this happened about 6 thousand year ago. This is the animation of the inner magnetic core over the last 10,000yrs.

So could it be that we are now seeing the shift on the surface? It then as to go through theentire magnetosphere of the planet in order for the flip or polar star to change. This has to be in sinchronisation with the rest of the solar system.When it is the entire system takes a flip.

Lawless
    t

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed May 16, 2012 4:44 am

Floyd wrote:But if there was to be an hypothetical pole shift then all astrology and astronomy would change.

If's but's and maybe's

From my understanding stars will be where they have always be, what will change is the wheel of the seasons so yes, one can say that stelar influences in particular parts of the world will be different

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 16, 2012 5:07 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:But if there was to be an hypothetical pole shift then all astrology and astronomy would change.

If's but's and maybe's

From my understanding stars will be where they have always be, what will change is the wheel of the seasons so yes, one can say that stelar influences in particular parts of the world will be different

Ahh yes but which is it that moves, the breeze or the leaves on the tree?
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:

If's but's and maybe's

People have different perspective about the mover. Druids will say it is "T" the unnamed one whos breath sings through the leaves of the trees
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 17, 2012 3:23 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:

If's but's and maybe's

People have different perspective about the mover. Druids will say it is "T" the unnamed one whos breath sings through the leaves of the trees

Well given that everything in the apparent manifest universe is in a constant state of flux I guess the perspective of movement is relative.

Its not Mr T is as in the A Team!
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu May 17, 2012 5:34 am

Is not the A team Floyd but that was funny Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 am