tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Lucas Edward

Jonah
    Jonah

Lucas Edward  Empty Lucas Edward

Post  Jonah Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:35 pm

After 15 years my brothers shunt hes had since birth has malfunctioned. He will have surgery tommorow morning to attempt removing the shunt from his brain...Loving thoughts r welcome for my dearest brother
    shiloh
    shiloh

Lucas Edward  Empty Re: Lucas Edward

Post  shiloh Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Jonah wrote:After 15 years my brothers shunt hes had since birth has malfunctioned. He will have surgery tommorow morning to attempt removing the shunt from his brain...Loving thoughts r welcome for my dearest brother

Dear Jonah!

The present warptime allows for especially potent visualisations with regards to 'Cosmic Man' aka Vitruvius.

Contemplating the following images so particularises the interdimensional 'stargates', say the third eye and the crown chakra (thousand petaled lotus - pituitary and pineal glands). Visualising energy flows for healing modalities, both constructive and destructive, depending on the aims and purposes of the 'energy interference' so can become 'mapped' in the love frequency of precisely 3 thousand million billion trillion cycles per cosmic second.

The energy is that of the 'Cosmic Twinserpent' allowing the Top-Down 'White Magic Serpent' into a harmonisation and entwinement with the Bottom-Up 'Black Magic Serpent'. This has allowed a certain neutrality between a prior 'dualism' between the red (sexual or physical kundalini of release) chakra of the malkuth and the purple (antisexual or mental kundalini of containment) chakra of the kether in the esoteric labelings of the Sefiroth in the Quabalah of Ein Sof (aka Abba). Iow the Ein Sof has transformed into Zwei Sof in White Abba reflecting in Black Baab. One might term it the Knowledge (of the forbidden path) of the 11th Sefiroth or DAATH manifested.

Notice the 15 years number in: 6+9=15=9+6
    TIFERETH/Beauty/Sekhem + YESOD/Foundation/Khaibit = YESOD*/Image/Shadow + DAATH/Unity in Fire

Lucas Edward  Carhathor+Lucas Edward  Caranubis=Lucas Edward  Carsirius+Lucas Edward  Carfire

Lucas Edward  BlackholedonutillusLucas Edward  Blackholesm87illus062911Lucas Edward  397Lucas Edward  102Lucas Edward  58
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 am

Thank u Tony, at his bed side now. I showed him the diagrams... As his jaw dropped in wonderment he said "wow, that's pretty cool." he seems so calm as always.. His twin brother stands by ready to give his last drop of blood for his closest companion... How did these boys become so strong so fast? ... The things they've had to go through....the loss of our father... Now this...yet the stillness of their minds the clarity of their thoughts... No fear... Knowing who waits to comfort us upon our death... How very proud I am to b their bro
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 am

Good luck Lucas. Lots of loving thoughts coming your way from me also. Hugs
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 am

many blessings of energy, light and love to all - Lucas
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:35 pm

3rd ventricle procedure was a success.... we couldnt have asked for a better outcome....
    thank you all for your thoughts/prayers/good healing vibes... the same doctor that inserted the shunt to a 3month premature baby boy 15 years ago succeeded in removing it completely! job well done doc! Lucas should be coming home tommorow afternoon!!! Phew!!! now that was scary!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:52 pm

That's great news Jonah. Much love to you all and best wishes for a speedy recovery from the surgery. Thank for letting us know. I love you
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:59 pm

thanks again to you all...

Lucas and Lorenzo 3yo dob 07/05/96

Lucas on the right
    Attachments
    Lucas Edward  Attachmentiphone 046 (478x640).jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (179 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by Jonah on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:16 pm

and today right before being released from the hospital...heres to a speedy recovery Luc! Drink Wine
    Attachments
    Lucas Edward  Attachmentiphone 016 (640x480) (2).jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (129 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 pm

sure glad he is about to be released :)
    that is gr8 news

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:46 pm