tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
THEeXchanger
Blacklight43
Brook
Sanicle
Mercuriel
Floyd
11 posters

The Vale of Soul Making: Good and Evil

Floyd
    Floyd

The Vale of Soul Making: Good and Evil - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vale of Soul Making: Good and Evil

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:58 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:My current version of 'going into a cave' is to imagine that I am now living in a One-Mile Long Asteroid in Geosynchronous Orbit Over the City of London. The asteroid has a Cray Supercomputer with Fast InterPlaNet, and a Fisk Pipe-Organ in a 15ft wide by 40ft long by 40ft high office-apartment. I'm sharing this Bad@$$teroid with Six Very Eager and Beautiful Goddesses.

Insanely Happy
    Anchor
    Anchor

The Vale of Soul Making: Good and Evil - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vale of Soul Making: Good and Evil

Post  Anchor Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 am

Mercuriel wrote:Only as One moves down deeper into Vibration and Density does the Polarization of Good and Evil manifest as We've come to know It.

Exactly so.

What is important, at any level of evolution, is polarity. When the polarity situations present you with things you need to make choices about, you make the choices - then you see what happens and accumulate wisdom.

The polarity does not just have to be good/evil; positive/negative; service to others/service to self; it can be in relative quantities too very good vs. only a bit good, or somewhat evil to OMFG WTF kind of evil - and as has been mentioned, the measure of it is different for each person doing the measuring.

That is why, I think its possible to say Good and Evil dont really exist.

However, when you go down that path, it kind of screws with your ability to communicate with people who are not familiar with your terms of reference, and they start thinking you are mental.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:27 am

Anchor wrote:[

However, when you go down that path, it kind of screws with your ability to communicate with people who are not familiar with your terms of reference, and they start thinking you are mental.

That Anchor fella is really mental!
    oopps

Hello Anchor.

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 am

Naughty
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:27 am

O Dog Live

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:01 am

Floyd wrote:
    Anchor wrote:[

That Anchor fella is really mental!
    oopps

Hello Anchor.

Well being mental for some other people is something most of us here must have experienced by now. Not paying attention to that just brings more inner peace...and more understanding for what other might think.

Basicly, I can also confirm that there's a place where good and evil are merged in one, i.e. one can perceive it as non existence. It could be very well achieved, to some degree, here on this planet, but that would realy require that one must seclude him/herself form what's going on in this world. One possibility could be to simply get out of the urban world and join a group of monks anywhere in the world.

But then I would say...this is not the point. I find the task to achieve such blissful state while being right in the middle of the mess we caused on our own is the real deal and the real adventure...and while trying to get there, don't wonder if you get declared as mental Wink

Good do see you again John...

Much respect
    Mall...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:22 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:My current version of 'going into a cave' is to imagine that I am now living in with Six Very Eager and Beautiful Goddesses. I figure that if I get married and divorced six times a week, I won't have to commit adultery -- and then all of us will rest on the Sabbath!

Oxy, this is hysterical. Thanks for sharing your POV and the laugh. Insanely Happy

I've been so "mental" this morning dealing with a frozen computer and possible litigation issues against the nameless black hole that I'm completely Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Carol wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:My current version of 'going into a cave' is to imagine that I am now living in with Six Very Eager and Beautiful Goddesses. I figure that if I get married and divorced six times a week, I won't have to commit adultery -- and then all of us will rest on the Sabbath!

Oxy, this is hysterical. Thanks for sharing your POV and the laugh. Insanely Happy

I've been so "mental" this morning dealing with a frozen computer and possible litigation issues against the nameless black hole that I'm completely Crazy Happy
    Thats one heavy duty party filled 'Vale' to hang out in man
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:

But anyway, I do believe we all need something to test ourselves against in order to get us to expand our awareness, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. As we do so, to over-simplify it all, we begin to realize that all division occurs as a result of lack of this understanding and compassion for others, mostly due to conditioned beliefs and fears. So I see 'evil' as anything and anyone who conditions us to fear and misunderstand other life-forms.

Sanicle, are you saying that through understanding and compassion we can overcome evil, or good can vanquish evil, therefore both good and evil do actually exist on some level?

My view is more that we can 'rise above' evil and protect ourselves against it but not "vanquish" it. All are God's Creation and only He/She has that right. But yes, both do exist and we need to understand why that is and, to me, it's an expression of growth in the polarities in 3D, balanced or unbalanced.

From my perspective, at a basic level, whether one expresses 'good' or 'evil' all comes down to each being's level of emotional and mental development, particularly emotional, as it's that which expands into the ability to love, empathise with, another. Mental development is important along with that however as we need to be able to understand that other person in order to figure out how best to love them. Balanced growth/development is thus important and the more expansion there is in both areas, the more 'good' one can grow to become.

The other side of the coin is extreme imbalance in development, polarised development. This is where 'evil' behaviour can manifest. The obvious example of such imbalance is the psychopath, those who are unable to feel any empathy for other beings. They lack emotional development. And the cleverer they are, the more dangerous they become to others, given that we have to share this reality. (Interesting note here: A New Zealand zoo considers their chimpanzees to be their most dangerous animals, moreso than the lions, as the chimpanzees are more intelligent.) Another extreme in personal development is narcissism. They create a lot of misery for others also.

To me, this is where karma and reincarnation come in, basically to learn (mental) empathy (emotional). We all know experience is the best teacher and we can only truly understand why we shouldn't hurt others when we have a Soul memory of how it feels, in having experienced it ourselves. It could even be as simple as us not wanting to inflict a behaviour on another that we have experienced as it would recall our own experience and the pain we suffered at a Soul level, recreating it within. To hurt another is to hurt ourselves.

If we can believe all we read, the Greys and Reptilians as good examples of polarised development, lacking emotion..........a whole bunch of little psychopaths and/or narcissists running around. Actually God may be in the process of 'vanquishing' the Greys as their lack of emotional development has caused their reproductive organs to wither, thus their hybrid program (which is said to be failing). Again if we can believe all we read, the male reptilians are all but infertile also.

Obviously group conditioning plays it's part too. If we are brought up to hate/fear another race or species and are clan orientated, that will have an impact of our growth. But personal development can come into the picture here. The intrinsically good still seek accord, despite their conditioning, so that gets rid of bigotry too.

As regards the "compassion", I think you can sum up the view I'm expressing there in a quote from Jesus Christ..."Forgive them Father for they know not what they do." Achieving this mindset when we see all the pain these polarised beings cause is not easy to achieve however. One day hopefully.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:03 am