tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up?

Micjer
    Micjer

Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up? Empty Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up?

Post  Micjer Sun May 02, 2010 8:34 am

Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up? Shuttle20Endeavour_doomsday_604x341
    The Space Shuttle and Its Replacement
    During its nearly one quarter century of service, the Space Shuttle has not only facilitated ground-breaking research which has given rise to countless technologies, but has also made great strides in making routine space flight, i.e. space tourism, a likely reality within the next few decades. But the two failures in the program's history, the Challenger and Columbia tragedies, have called the career of the Shuttle into question. The Columbia Accident Investigation Board (CAIB) came to the conclusion that because of the risks inherent in the original design of the Space Shuttle, because that design was based in many aspects on now-obsolete technologies, and because the Shuttle is now an aging system but still developmental in character, it is in the nation's interest to replace the Shuttle as soon as possible as the primary means for transporting humans to and from Earth orbit.1
    http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/newshuttle/overview.php

Updated February 01, 2010

White House Confirms Course Change for NASA

WASHINGTON -- The administration of U.S. President Barack Obama is canceling NASA's current space shuttle replacement- and lunar exploration-plan and is prepared to fight any congressional effort to save it, the nation's top budget official said Jan. 31.
    The president's budget, officially sent to Congress Monday morning, confirms what officials had stated during a teleconference with reporters one day before: White House Office of Management and Budget Director Peter Orszag and White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer stated Obama's plan to kill NASA's Constellation program, a five-year-old effort to replace the aging space shuttle fleet with new rockets and spacecraft optimized to return astronauts to the Moon.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/02/01/white-house-confirms-course-change-nasa/

Ok so this is the background to the point I would like to make.

So what is the truth? What is the US hiding?
    Does it not seem odd to you that the shuttle is coming to an end, and the replacement has now been scrapped. However there is still plans to go to the space lab in the coming years.
    There is no way that the US is going to rely on Russian technology to keep going up there.

I believe that the US has antigravity technology now and can travel into space with ease. Is this actually the replacement and will coicide with full disclosure?
    Micjer
    Micjer

Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up? Empty Re: Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up?

Post  Micjer Sun May 02, 2010 8:36 am

If whistleblower reports are accurate, then NASA is little more than a cover for a highly classified antigravity space fleet that regularly takes hundreds of military astronauts into space. The alleged name of this secret project is ‘Solar Warden’.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m5d6-NASA-decline-related-to-antigravity-space-fleet

The first reference to Solar Warden occurred in March 2006. A reliable source, according to administrators of the Open Minds Forum, revealed its existence and capacities.
    All space programs are a cover that exists to deceive the people of this world. We have a space fleet, which is codenamed” Solar Warden.” There were, as of 2005, eight ships, an equivalent to aircraft carriers and forty-three “protectors,” which are space planes. One was lost recently to an accident in Mars' orbit while it was attempting to re-supply the multinational colony within Mars. This base was established in 1964 by American and Soviet teamwork.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up? Empty Re: Obama, Nasa, and Cancellation of Shuttle. What's up?

Post  Micjer Sun May 02, 2010 9:52 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2005/jul/09/weekend7.weekend2
    Remember that nerdy computer geek that hacked the computers at the pentagon and at Nasa? Ever wonder why the US want to prosecute him so bad?

Well it seems some of the info he found suggests that there is second fleet operating that no one is supposed to know about. Here is the link to the interview with him.

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."
    "Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.
    "Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."
    "The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.
    "That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."
    "Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"
    "I guess so," says Gary.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:19 pm